Love is not that easy, isn't it?

Hard To Say I Love You

 

“Wake up Jung Changmin!” A pretty man around his middle age, with his appearance that makes him looked like a 20 years old guy, shouted madly to someone who was sleeping soundly on his cozy bed.

 

The one whom sleeping tightly, didn’t even pay any attention to the one who kept shouting at him in the peaceful morning like this. “Changmin-ah! Wake up or you won’t get your breakfast!” he threatened. Upon hearing breakfast, Changmin get up immediately from his bed and smiled bitterly to the man that had been standing there for fifteen minutes.

 

“Umma… don’t be so mean… I’m still sleepy, don’t you know it?” Changmin whined as he rubbed his sleepy eyes.

 

The one who got called as Umma just crossed his arms on his chest as he sighed deeply, getting annoyed by his own son attitude. “Changmin-ah… today is your first day as a freshman! You want to coming late on your first day at school? Even your cute dongsaeng already sat peacefully in dining room with Appa, waiting for his lazy hyung to wake up”

 

“You can’t be like this Changmin-ah… you are my son after all! My handsome son that always get a lot fans since he was just a little brat!” His mother continued making Changmin grinned widely.

 

“Okay…okay… I do understand, Umma…just let me take a shower for a while. I will be ready in 5 minutes!” Changmin finally said in defeat. He went straight to the bathroom lazily, leaving his mother who laughed seeing his son laziness.

 

While Changmin was enjoying his shower, his mother walked down to the dining room, to join his husband and his youngest son.

 

“Boojae… where is Changmin??” asked his husband, Jung Yunho in confusion.

 

Jung Jaejoong, Changmin’s mother and well known as Yunho’s beloved wife just shrugged and smiled weakly to his husband. “Yunnie… your son is just too lazy like his own father. It was so hard to wake him up, you know?” Jaejoong said as he took a seat beside Yunho.

 

Yunho pouted cutely, making Jaejoong giggling when he saw his husband famous pout. “Boo… you are so meanie! Even though I was a lazy bum back then, you are still willing to marry me.” Yunho said with full confidence. Though he was just nobody back then, but Jaejoong always be there with him and accompany him to through many problems that kept coming towards them.

 

“Yeobo~!” Jaejoong hit Yunho’s arm playfully, he just felt shy whenever Yunho talked about their love story in the past.

 

“Ahhum…ahhum…” Kibum made a fake cough to get his parent’s attention. ‘Such a mushy couple…’ he giggled slyly.

 

Yunjae immediately turned to see their cute son who were watching them with his cold expression. “Ahh… Mianhae Bummie-ah! Umma and Appa are just too enjoying our past until we forgot that you are here…” Jaejoong apologized shyly.

 

“Umma and Appa just love each other too much Bummie-ah… until they forgot that my beloved dongsaeng is here… Poor my baby…” Changmin suddenly came with  his right hand Kibum’s black hairs.

 

“Hyung! Finally you came… at least, now I have someone who love me the most! And I’m sure Hyung would always see me here, not like those two that got completely indulge with themselves until they forgot that I was here” Kibum smiled sweetly at Changmin, then glanced at his parents sticking out his tongue.

 

Yunho was pissed seeing how Changmin loves to monopoly his cute son. “Yah Jung Changmin! Appa loves Kibum so much… though Appa loves Umma better. But still, Appa loves my cute son so much…and Appa never forget about Bummie, it’s just because your Umma is too tempting” He exclaimed making Jaejoong chuckling, seeing his childish husband.

 

“I know that, Appa! But I love Hyung the most! Since Hyung loves me the most!” Kibum replied, defending Changmin.

 

“So my bummie doesn’t love Umma anymore?” Jaejoong asked Kibum sadly, he looked at Kibum with his famous doe eyes.

 

Kibum gulped his saliva, he get panicked when he saw his mother sad expression. Jaejoong is his mother after all. And for Kibum, Jaejoong is a perfect mother ever! Sometimes, his own best friend, Eunhyuk feel jealous towards him, because for Eunhyuk, Kibum has a perfect family.

 

“Aniyo Umma! of course I love my mother the most… Saranghaeyoo, Umma…” Kibum blurted out cutely. He always knows how to use his cuteness to make his family melting by those cute expressions.

 

“I have no problem being on the second place if it was for Umma… so, Appa is on the last place nae?” Changmin laughed evilly . He really enjoyed the moment when he can tease his father.

 

His father just pouted like a kid and made himself got busy with his newspaper.

 

“Ani! Appa and Hyung are on the same place!” Kibum confessed as Yunho smiled widely hearing that statement. Kibum just didn’t want to see his beloved father, the one who always protect him, become so sad just because of him.

 

Changmin just let his father being happy, because he got busy with his own best friend, well…more like his only lover. The FOODS.

 

***

 

Changmin walked towards his college with Minho, his neighbor that also becomes his best friend. They already become so close since they were kids. And Minho is the one who understand Changmin the most besides his own family.

 

Because they’ve been together since they only wear a diapers, Minho know and understand how Changmin actually really kind and sincere. If you only know Changmin by a couple months you would think of him as a naughty kid with a vicious tongue and a cold manner but if you know him like how Minho do you would know that it’s all just a mask, a mask that Changmin wears on his outside.

 

“Ahh… I am so excited seeing our college! I don’t believe it, we already become a freshman now…” Minho exclaimed cheerfully.

 

Changmin just chuckled and wrapped his left arm around Minho, gave Minho his friendly hug. “I can’t wait to be your classmate again Minho… I am so happy we chose a same major.” Changmin stated, he patted Minho’s shoulder.

 

Minh trying hard to not blushing in front of Changmin, he pulled out himself from that embrace and walked faster than Changmin. He just felt so scared, scared that if they’re staying in that position for too long Changmin would actually hear the thumping sound of his heart because right now his heart beating very fast like it would jump out from his cage. Funny how a casual hug from Changmin can make Minho all flustered like this.

 

Changmin frowned seeing Minho’s weird attitude. But he just became too careless to realize how Minho acts strangely towards him.

 

Changmin immediately ran after Minho, following Minho whose heart still thumping hard because of Jung Changmin

 

***

 

Kibum sat peacefully on the passenger seat beside his father who was busy driving his car. “Appa… I told you, I can go to my school by myself. Changmin-hyung’s college is in my school area too. So I can go with him and Minho Hyung…” Kibum whined to his father.

 

Yunho shook his head firmly and glanced at his cute son. His beloved son to be exact. “I won’t let my cutest son walking alone with his careless big brother. He can’t protect you like Appa does, Bummie-ah! Just listen to Appa nae?” his father argued, making Kibum pouted cutely.

 

“Maybe I should ask Umma to let me go to school alone… since you are being meanie to me Appa! I am not kid anymore… and you need to go to your company early!” Kibum argued back his hand gripping on the heavy book that he was holding.

 

“Once Appa said no,  it means forever no! I’m sure your mom would agree with me on this, even your mother won’t let you go alone with your big brother. Though you two are in the same academy, but your brother is so careless. Even though he loves you so much, Appa doesn’t believe  he can protect his dongsaeng perfectly” Yunho replied.

 

Kibum just sighed in defeat. He couldn’t win over his protective father. Kibum just wanted to be free. He only wanted to be independent without his father kept babbling about his safety. He is 17 for God sake. And he is mature enough to go to school by his own.

 

Kibum sighed again, wondering how his life will be with his protective father that will never let him dating someone.

 

***

 

“Woah… I never expected that our college will be this lame!”  Minho who just arrived at Seoul University, said in amazed by the people who were busy with their own friends. It’s just like they make some group that consist of only the people that they know.

 

Changmin just smirked and crossed his arms on his chest. “It is Seoul Academy after all. we have been here since our kindergarten, Minho… many children from rich family always want their children to enter this academy. And we are lucky we can survive till now…” he explained to Minho who kept nodding hearing his explanation.

 

Since Changmin and Minho arrived in that college, many guys and girls kept staring at them. Most of them already knew Changmin and Minho because they are from the same high school and middle high school. And most of them already knew how famous Changmin and Minho were. Both of them are handsome, tall and smart. And not to mention how rich their family are. However, Changmin and Minho’s family never acted like they are one of richest family around Seoul. Since, Changmin already learnt from he was kid that he may not spend his money just for fun. And Changmin is a good guy, he always listens to his parent. Though his parent is a gay couple, however Changmin loves both of them. Because for him, his parent is the perfect parent alive even though sometime he get irritated with his parent lovey dovey act but he understand that’s because his parent just too in love with each other.

 

“Anyway Changmin, Kibum still go to school with Uncle Yunho?” asked Minho.

 

Changmin turned to see him and nodded in reply. “You know how strict and protective my father is when we talk about Kibum here. He loves my little brother so much, until my little brother doesn’t have enough time to play with his own friends.” He sighed weakly, thinking how suffered Kibum nowadays.

 

“I though Kibum is already big enough to go to school by himself. Moreover you, his own big brother is in the same academy with him. Why won’t let him go to school with us?” Minho asked again, confused with Yunho’s attitude that always got overly protective over Kibum.

 

“Put all the blame to my possessive father! He won’t let me go to school with Kibum, maybe because Kibum resembles my mother so much, that’s why he got scared that someone might my little brother. You know how my father, Minho-ah! He always got that weird imagination” Changmin rolled his eyes, his mouth kept mumbling many words that annoys him. Since his father’s action always made him pissed, he better not remembering all the things that his father already did towards his mother and his little brother. His possessiveness and overprotective act toward the two.

 

Changmin do understand the insecurities that his father felt because sometimes he feel it too. He knows how cute his little dongsaeng is and he also know how people would tried to get him both in good and bad ways but Changmin think his brother don’t need all that protectiveness that their father put on him. Changmin knows that Kibum feel lonely because of that, he choose to hide himself because he think no one would want to be friend with him. Blame his father for turning his son into a loner.

 

Minho patted Changmin’s shoulder, as Changmin glanced to see him. “Seems like the new terms’ ceremony will start soon Changmin-ah… lets go to the hall now!” Minho remind him.

 

Changmin nodded and stood up to follow Minho behind. He don’t know why but he turned his gaze toward the college gate and immediately his gaze caught that person. A brown smooth hair that blew with the wind, tall and slim figure. The way that person walked toward the entrance gate make Changmin stood dumbfounded there, his eyes glued to that figure. What’s wrong with him? it’s not like that person purposely tried to caught his attention because Changmin can clearly see that person didn’t notice his stare.

 

“Changmin? What are you doing standing there?” Minho turned his body to Changmin that kept standing still on his place with his eyes staring outside.

 

Before he can understand the tickling feeling in his stomach, Changmin walked outside, not even care with Minho that shouting his name. With his gaze that never leave that figure, he walked toward him.

 

***

 

Kibum felt so bored with the school’s ceremony, he didn’t even give any attention to the headmaster who kept talking non-stop, introducing all the teacher to the new student. And Kibum won’t give a damn thing to pay attention to that new teacher. Kibum is just too busy with his book. Even though his best friend, Lee Eunhyuk kept screaming like a y fan girl, Jung Kibum just ignored that, and read his favorite book.

 

The boring moment finally ended as the school bell ring and their headmaster finally end his speech, for Kibum, it was the best moment to be free from such a boring ceremony. He already read half of that book by the end of the ceremony.

 

“Bummie, I am so hungry now.. mind to join me to the canteen?” Eunhyuk asked him weakly, that guy was just too hungry till he didn’t have any energy to chirped like how he usually do. It’s still amaze Kibum how the two of them can be a best friend. Eunhyuk is a talkative and friendly guy a contrast with a quiet Kibum.

 

Kibum just shook his head and say thanks to Eunhyuk before leaving Eunhyuk behind. He needed a peaceful place to relax his mind. And he already missed that peaceful place, since that place is his favorite place. Since he was on his holiday, he couldn’t go to his school and spend his free time in that place.

 

Then, Kibum walked faster towards the place, ignoring the fact that some guys are drooling over him. he just felt annoyed by those disgusting looks that kept looking at him. However, Kibum already managed to ignore those looks.

 

After a supposed to be short distance that grew to be a really long one since all that improper look and tease from the other student that kept following Kibum, he arrived at the rooftop, Kibum couldn’t help but let out a sweet smile as he walked slowly to the edge of that rooftop. He immediately stand there, as he closed his eyes, feeling the soft air that made him relax.

 

This is really the best place to forget about all the problems that he had. Since morning he already get irritated with his father’s overly protective behavior. He think maybe after he reached the age seventeen his father would finally get a little bit loose with him but instead his father act as if he’s a five years old girl.

 

He also hate the fact that he can’t show to his father that he can protect himself, sometimes he even hate how his looks always caught people attention. He just want to live a normal life.

 

“DON’T!!!” Kibum was startled by that sudden shout. He turned his face to see a handsome guy with his worried expression standing there, as his arms wanted to catch Kibum.

 

“Even if you feel depressed because of your life, you couldn’t do that!” that handsome guy kept shouting many supporting words to Kibum, making Kibum got confused by his words.

 

“What do you mean, Mister?” Kibum asked in cofusion, still standing on the edge of that rooftop.

 

“Please don’t try to kill yourself by jumping from the rooftop! You can talk your problems to me! I will help you out! Please just get away from there, okay? We can try to look for any solution for your problems” That handsome guy shouted out. He don’t know what should he do to stop Kibum from his suicide attempt, well that’s what he think about.

 

Kibum just laughed as loud as he can as he walked towards that handsome guy. “Listen to me, Mister…uhm, I dunno what’s your name. First I just came here a few minutes ago and second, I have no intention to suicide… you misunderstand it Mister but thanks for your concerns!” Kibum blurted out, he still smiled a little. Amused by the worried look on the other’s face.

 

That handsome guy just stared at him in shocked, only after he finally overcome his surprised feeling he let out a tender smile to Kibum and patted Kibum’s head softly, with a little on his soft locks.

 

Kibum stare at that smiling face and suddenly feeling a warmth on his cheek, he sure he must be blushing madly right now. He averted his eyes, trying to look away from that handsome guy by looking down to the floor, trying to find something interesting that would distract him from mesmerized by the taller looks on that cold white floor.

 

***

 

Changmin walked towards the one who made him stunned like a statue. He smiled at that guy, as the guy looked at him in confusion. The two of them are now starring to each other.

 

“May I know your name? I bet you are also a new student here… My name is Jung Changmin… “ Changmin introduced himself, not forget giving that person his charming smile that would make any sane girls swoon over him.

 

The other one just smiled back and said, “My name is Cho Kyuhyun… it is nice to meet you… Changmin-ssi…” he said as the two of them shaking hands.

 

With that smile, Changmin can’t help himself, to not being stunned by that person, again.

 

***

 

“Are you sure you are not going to suicide?” That handsome guy asked Kibum again. He looks worriedly at Kibum.

 

Kibum shook his head and pouted upon hearing a same question twice from that handsome guy. “I said Mister… I am here because I want to relax my mind and find some peace. I’m not trying to kill myself, okay?”  Kibum replied in annoyance. Why would he tried to kill himself on the first place? Well…he hate his life but he would never make his parent sad because of his reckless act. Suicide? He would never even think about it.

 

That handsome guy just smiled softly and patted his head again. “Just tell me, if you had problem… I really don’t mind to help you out…” he said with a concerned look on his face. He sounded really serious and sincere with his word.

 

Kibum stared at that guy and smiled at the older one. “I will Mister! But don’t worry…I don’t think I have any problem yet”

 

The taller one staring at Kibum’s smiley face, he don’t know why but it seems like his eyes don’t want to let go of the beautiful scene in front of him. It’s not like it’s a first time for him to meet with a beautiful creature like the little one but he just can’t get his eyes off of him.

 

“What’s your name? I am new here!” Siwon asked him, trying to change the topic and to calmed himself a bit because he started to feel a weird thumping on his heart.

 

Kibum smiled again to that guy and introduced himself shyly, “My name is Jung Kibum…I am the second year student…hmm… you look much older to be a new student in this high school… are you a college student Mister?” Kibum asked him, you can see a little shade of pink forming on his cheek, he don’t know why he feel shy like that.

 

That guy just shook his head still with that tender and sweet smile on his face“I am not a student in this academy, but I am a new teacher in this high school… it is nice to meet you Kibum… I am Choi Siwon…”

 

Again, Kibum stunned by those handsome smiles. He looked away, wondering why his heart kept thumping so hard. This is the first time he ever felt this way.

 

‘Is it love??’he asked to himself, and he didn’t know how to search the answer.

 

=========================================================================================================================

Here's the first chapter...sorry it took us a long time to post the 1st chapter >.<

Thanks for reading and feel free to drop some comment, we welcome a critics and praise*cough*#getslapped XD

Thank you~

-Only4Kyu & babyangelholic~