Chapter Two

Tamed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

Yugyeom’s first week in his school didn’t pass by as peacefully as he had expected. The first time he stepped in his classroom, he had always been bothered by a guy named Bambam. He tried to ignore him at first but no matter what he did, his classmate would still do things that seriously angered him. If only hitting could easily solve the problem but no, Yugyeom knew well that people like Bambam were the hardest to deal with. They were stubborn and unyielding. The more you argue with them, the more headstrong they came to be – unless they were tamed. Unfortunately, Yugyeom was as headstrong as him and therefore wasn’t the type of to give in too.

--

“Hey Yugyeom. Are you done with your worksheet? I need to hand it to the teacher”.

Yugyeom looked at Bambam and obediently handed him the paper. But before the latter’s fingertips touched the edge of the paper, Yugyeom intentionally dropped it. “Pick it up”.

“Sure”. Bambam bent down to pick the paper but Yugyeom stepped on it and slid it away from the former’s reach.

Bambam glared at him but the other guy just sent him a blank stare. “Are you going to give it to me or not?”

Yugyeom shrugged his shoulders as a response.

“Tsk. Fine”.  Bambam turned his back. As he went back to his seat he told Yugyeom “I’m not gonna cover up for you anymore. So if you don’t want to give it to me, then don’t”. He gathered all the papers on the teacher’s table and headed out.

“As if I care”, Yugyeom muttered.

The next day, Yugyeom and Bambam were called in the teacher’s staff room.

“Kim Yugyeom, have you submitted the assigned worksheet yesterday?” Their teacher asked. As much as he wanted to put the blame on his classmate, he chose to act a little dramatic play.

With puppy eyes, he said “I apologize. I was supposed to hand it to Bambam but I didn’t know he left right away. I could not find him anywhere. I’m sorry”.  Payback time, he thought.

“What?” Bambam exclaimed? Is he out of his mind? He is pissing me off.

“Mr. Bhuwakul, I hope you haven’t forgotten your responsibility. You have to guide him and help him adjust in our school. Just until this week. Okay? You cannot leave him out. He’s part of your class”

“Yes, Mr. Choi, I’m sorry for my shortcomings”. I will kill you Kim Yugyeom,

Their teacher sighed. “Yugyeom, I’ll accept your work but next time make sure to hand it on time.”

“Yes,  Mr. Choi. I’ll keep that in mind”.

When they were both summoned out of the teacher’s room, Bambam was looking daggers at Yugyeom.

“Yah, what drama are you pulling off, huh?”

Yugyeom raised his eyebrow and replied, “Weren’t you the one who started it? Wasn’t it you who told the teacher I was the lonely transferee who has no one to rely on except you? I’m just doing my part”.

Bambam smirked. “Oh thank you for playing your part so well”.

“Welcome” he replied with a conceited tone and walked away.

“Let’s see,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter