Chapter One

Tamed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bambam was angrily munching on his sandwich when Youngjae sat in front of him inside the canteen. The latter was amused as he watched his fuming friend. He wanted to laugh but of course, he couldn’t and he shouldn’t unless he wanted to get hit so badly. An angry Bambam wasn’t the one to be messed up with.

“Hey, take it easy. You have leisure of time to eat. Don’t rush”. Youngjae said.

Bambam gulped his juice and put the glass down on the table so hard. “Youngjae, not once in my life I have experienced this. That Kim Yugyeom guy, he’s so arrogant. I’ll make sure he’ll pay for it”. He was gritting his teeth.

Youngjae sighed. “Just relax for a moment and eat, okay?”

“He’s so annoying! Just wait ‘til he met the real Kunpimook Bhuwakul!”

Youngjae just sighed.

Bambam was known to be feisty in their school. Not because he liked engaging in brawls and physical fights (which was too impossible given his physique) but because he was the type of person who was not afraid to speak his mind and fight head-on. Even so, he would always act based on reason.

“What are you planning to do?” Youngjae couldn’t help but ask.

Bambam let out a devilish grin. “I’ll just get on his nerves until I feel satisfied”.

His best friend chuckled and he knew what that was supposed to mean. “So, are you gonna stick a gum on his seat or spill your juice ‘accidentally’ on his shirt? Or put dead bugs inside his bag, just like the old times?”

Bambam threw his napkin at Youngjae. “That’s so childish and very boring! Where are we, in grade school?” Both were laughing so hard. “Maybe something more amusing though”. And he winked at him.

“Good luck”, Youngjae replied.

--

This school is so boring, why am I stuck in here?  Yugyeom asked himself as he roamed around his new school. It was his first day but he felt like skipping classes. He could possibly get into trouble but not that he cared, of course. He had gotten the worst detention any student could imagine but never was he shaken. For what reason? Well, various reasons.

 This school really is no special.  He thought. Students here were pretty normal. Mostly were from average families who would work part time in coffee shops and convenience stores. They liked to talk about academics and club activities and of course dating. Very unlikely from his former colleagues who did nothing but brag about their latest possessions, go to parties, and have casual to popular people in school. The environment was very contrary but at least, the change was a breather for him, except he had to deal with a sassy and annoying classmate on his first day of school. From the beginning, Yugyeom had no intention of striking a conversation with anyone. Whenever he was approached, he just simply brushed them off. He needed no friends; he just wanted to be alone.

So the next day when he saw his classmate came closer to him, he was more than annoyed.

“Hi Yugyeom, I didn’t see you in our classes last night. Mind telling me what happened?”

Why is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter