Please Don't go (JiHope)

Bangtan One-shots

I stared at the pregnancy test in my hand, my heart was racing at an intense rate, as my breathing became more shallow. 
In a matter of two minutes, my whole life changed.

Positive.

I thought I was going to puke. My eyes widened as I threw the pregnancy test against the wall and I slid down the wall that was supporting me, tears rushed out of my eyes. My heart raced in my chest. How am I going to tell Jimin? We just started dating... Oh God, he's going to leave me. In less than four seconds, tears were running down my face. Horrible vivid scenarios played in my head. Making me panic, a bit more. 
I was to caught up, in what could happen; I didn't hear the knock, on the bathroom door until he tried getting in. 
"No, Jimin I'm busy I'll be out in a bit"
He let out a big sigh. 
"For an hour and a half you have been busy, come out Hoseok"
I came to the conclusion, that I wouldn't be allowed to stay in the bathroom my whole life, like how I planned, but I had to tell him. Despite the fact it might cost me, my boyfriend, I had to tell him. 
I got up hesitantly and walked out, his face softened; when he noticed how red and puffy my eyes were. 
"Hobi, what's wrong?" He pulled me into a hug and I broke in his arms, he held onto me as he whispered things into my ear in an attempt to calm me down. Finally, what felt like forever, he pulled away and he held my face in his two hands, he looked down at me, with concern and worry.
"Hobi?" He asked again, 
I let out a shaky sigh, as I pulled out of his grasp and went back into the small secluded space, and I picked up the small object that held my fate. 
I came back nearly dying from nervousness, and without thinking. I held it out for him to see. His face first showed confusion, but oh how wrong was I? His expression hardened, as he actually took a look at it. 
Five minutes 
It took him five minutes to respond, 
"You're pregnant?" his voice was calm, too calm. I opened my mouth but ended up closing it, do to words that couldn't come out. 
"Yeah," I whispered, low enough for both of us to hear but loud enough to where his expression became more harder if it were possible. 
"I-I no, Hoseok, No I can't do this; I'm not ready" those tears from earlier, came back. Full speed this time. 
"Jimin, please don't leave,I'm sorry" 
He clenched his jaw, I walked forward and he took a few steps back, not allowing me to come near him. Which caused me to cry harder. 
"Get an abortion," he said, breaking the silence. 
"N-no, I am not going to kill our baby; before it even has a chance to live" He clicked his tongue, and looked at me.
"That's a shame, because I really did love you." He put on his jacket and walked towards the door, I ran after him crying.
"Jimin please, I can't do this alone, please don't let me do this alone" tears fell gracefully, as if it were their job to make an impact in this situation, but unfortunately it won't, not this time. Jimin kissed me one more time, and left. Taking my heart with him. 
I fell to the ground and burried my face in my hands, a sob escaping my throat. It became hard to breathe, as I choked on air, trying to get a grasp of it.
He left
It's as if, everything he said; everything he promised, everything he once proclaimed was true. Has been demolished, as if his words had no meaning, anymore. That everything was all a lie.
As I sat on the ground, trying to wrap my head around what just happened. I came to a conclusion, that love was a lie that nothing good truly ever happened. Everything is nothing but a mirage.
After gathering my strength, I stood up feeling nauseous as I almost topple over from the crying, I had just done. Not to long ago. I placed a hand on my flat stomach as more unshed tears filled my eyes as I started whispering,
"I promise to always take care of you, no matter what I promise to love you" I continued talking for about a few more seconds before I stopped, but kept my hand placed on my stomach; before making my way to the room, as memories filled my mind, trying to push them back as far as possible to the ends of my mind. So I can have some sleep tonight, but that wasn't happening. I laid in bed with my hand placed on my stomach, as I cried. 
Oh God please help me

~Three months skip~
I sat in the passanger seat, on my way towards my doctors appointment, to determine the of the baby that was starting to grow in mh stomach, I kept my hand placed on my stomach. As my thoughts wonderd back to Jimin, and what was he doing right now. 
What if he found someone else
Is he happier?
Does- my thoughts were ruined, when Yoongi spoke 
"Don't be nervous Hoseok," I let out a small sigh before speaking,
"You would be too if you were doing this on your own" 
He gave me a small sympathetic smile, 
"You need to forget about that jerk, he left you with his baby." angry tears made their way towards my eyes, 
"It was my fault Yoongi" he looked at me dumbstruck, as we came to a stop light.
"Explain to me how this was your fault?" I gathered my words, before speaking in a nonconfident voice, instead, my eyes started watering and my voice broke.
"I was the one who got pregnant" 
he let out a sad sigh before speaking again.
"But you didn't have with yourself" 
I sighed again in frustration, giving him the picture that I didn't want to stay on this topic anymore, so he dropped it and we continued driving to the doctor's appointment. 
When we finally arrived there, the cold breeze from the waiting room woke me up a bit, as I realized, that I was here alone. That the man who got me pregnant wasn't here, and I wouldn't say I was completely sad, but I was definitely one thing.
Infuriated 
I sigh in anger as I sat down in one of those uncomfortable chairs, as an old movie played from the tv. Yoongi noticed my change in mood and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, leaving it there. Rubbing circles calming me down a bit.
"Jung Hoseok" 
I stood up and looked towards Yoongi and he stood with me, as we walked into the small room that held an ultrasound machine and a small uncomfortable bed. 
I laid down and looked around, until of course; I overheard a conversation between one of the doctors and one of the nurses. At first, it didn't matter to me, but they caught my full attention when I heard them say 'Jimin's name' I put my full attention on that conversation becoming more and more depressed and angry.
"He's so perfect tho Marg, I think I've honestly found the one"
Angry tears stung my eyes, Yoongi overheard as well. Again giving me a sad smile. Just when I was about to yell at him for feeling bad for me the doctor walked in, 
"Hello, Mr.Hoseok" 
I gave a small smile and mumbled an auditable 
"Hi" 
She sat next to me, and pulled out gel and a long device, she gave me a small smile and applied the gel,  it was cold, she looked at Yoongi and looked back at me,
"Is he the father of the child?" 
I shook my head and gave her that look, and she dropped it, she moved it a bit more and smiled, we all looked at the screen and she pointed towards the middle, 
"It's a boy" 
I smiled so big, my face hurt. Yoongi squeezed my leg, I couldn't believe it. 
I'm going to be a mommy

~Six months skip~
I laid in the warm comfortable bed and signed sadly, I put my hand on my big stomach and rubbed, Alex kicking automatically to the contact. A small sad smile was formed on my small chubby face, I was just about to get up when I felt water leaking down my leg, my face turned pale.
, , ,  
I lived alone. So, who do I call? Will the ambulance get here on time?
What do I do,
There was a sting in my lower reigns causing me to gasp out in pain, "Ahh" I breathe out, rubbing my stomach as Alex kicked more and I cried more. I pulled off my boxers and tried doing what I've seen on TV, I spread open my legs and let out a small push, the sting became unbearable as tears ran down my face, even more, I tried pushing again, but the pain became worse, and I cried loudly,
"I CAN'T DO T-THIS" I cry, I grip the bed and whimpered. This pain..,, I've never been in so much pain, blood spilled out from between my legs, making me panic, even more.
"SOMEONE H-HELP ME P-PLEASE" I yell, choking on my sob, I heard steps run up and they slammed the door open, tears fell more out of my eyes. 
"HOSEOK" I turn and see Jimin, my mood automatically changing as I cried harder. He came up to me and rubbed smooth circles against my skin, 
"Wanna go to the hospital?" 
I shook my head rapidly, 
"H-he's coming Jayy!" I let out a scream and he starts rubbing my big swollen stomach, 
"Shh baby you could do it, push come on" I pushed a bit but cried more.
"NO, N-NO I C-CAN'T IT H-HURTS" he kissed my stomach, 
"Y-yes you can, come on push a few more times baby"
I cried and pushed again as hard as possible and I squeeze Jayy's hand 
"I can see his head baby," he moved his position, and went in between my legs, 
"Push four more times" 
I cried more, 
"I can't Jimin..." 
He rubbed my knee
"Yes you can, he's almost here baby" 
I pushed four more times, finally the pressure leaving.
My becoming extremely sore, and I breathe slowly. As I look at Jimin wrap up Alex in a small blanket and hand him to me. 
"He's beautiful Hobi" a small smile danced on my lips. 
"He is isn't he?" I smile down at him and rub his soft cheek, it was quiet for a few seconds before he spoke.
"I'm sorry" he finally spoke, after a long minute. I remained quiet before speaking, all this time, these last past nine months I've been working up what I was going to say, but it seemed like none of that mattered anymore, 
It's as if I forgot what I was going to say. 
"I.... I thought I'd never see you again" I could feel the tears but they never fell. 
"To be honest, I thought the same thing"
I looked at Jimin, for the first time in nine months. 
"But I wanna be with you, I want to start a family with you Hobi.." he started, he looked at the bundle of sweetness in my arms.
"I want us to happen again Hobi, I love you" I let out a sigh and looked at him again. 
"I love you too Jimin.. Just don't leave me again" tears finally fell, and he wiped them off with his thumb, 
"I'll never leave you again, ok?"
"Ok." I said and for the first time in nine months, he bent down and kissed my lips, that spark that I once forgot about came back, and it's as if I fell in love all over again as if the kisses made everything go away. He gave me the insecurity, that I was no longer alone, that he was by side, and. That right there gave me the reassurance that he wasn't going to leave me. That everything will be okay again. 
That we'll be together.
Forever