If You Ever Wake Up (Jikook)

Bangtan One-shots

You've been asleep for exactly two months three days two hours three minutes and fifty seven seconds.

And I haven't left your side

I've been hoping that you would wake up any second. The doctor's say that it's a very slim chance in you ever waking up. But i haven't given up. Not yet not ever. You didn't give up on me when I had a problem. You didn't give up. And I'm not giving up.

I remember that night... The night that caused everything to mess up. The night that ended up with you.... In a deadly sleep... A coma. 
I remember the crash, I was angry because you have been dancing with another man that night and i was hurt and I didn't see the car and you got hit.

Because of me. It was my fault,

Now you're here and it's killing me every second. 
God, if only you could wake up so I can pull you in my arms and tell you how much you mean to me. How much I love you.

Please wake up. I can't do this without you Jimin I c-can't do this without you Please wake up please don't leave me.
Please...

I wish I could kiss your lips, and hug you. I want you to wake up. Just wake up.. Please. I haven't asked for much but I'm asking for this,

Please. I'm begging you. Wake-up

When you wake up.. If you ever do. I'll be the happiest man alive. I'll smother you in kisses and tell you every little thing that I love about you.

Just wake-up.. Please. I miss you. And I'm about to go insane.

Please...