Voices

Detective voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Darn it, i'm short of 50cents."A guy sigh, putting back his coins in his wallet. 

 

", pampers! Seo is going to kill me." He made a u-turn and ran to a nearest shop.

 

"I'm sorry, doyoung, i promise i'll make some time." The woman said with a determination tone at the caller.  

 

Yoongi plugs in his headphone and tugs his hands in his pocket. He hate the voices,nor will he accustomed to the voices; the voices that supposed to be their personal thoughts,he could hear it all, the good ones, cruel ones and sympathetic ones,and it only occurs when he make an eye contact. It frightened him at first and still frightens him. No one knows except namjoon and when he became violent out of frustration due to the voices, namjoon is always there to tell him to get a grip and consoled him. 

 

So, wherever he go, there always a headphone around his neck. He literally carries it everywhere,especially in the washroom,voices in the washroom are the worst. 

 

Yoongi look up to the tall building,located next to the café where jungkook working at and he eyed on it's logo, the huge E&E wording sticks on the wall firmly,as hatred spread like a wildfire in him,this place was the caused of everything had yoongi quit his precious job. There's an untouchable devil hidden underneath a mask in one of them.

 

He look away after awhile and reach for the handle and the bell rings when he had opened the door. He hums in delight to the scent of the strong coffee and the café brings out warmth calming his nerves quickly. 

 

Yoongi raises his brow when he sees the familiar tall boy by the counter working."Don't you have school till 8 today?" Jungkook nods while he busy himself cleaning the coffee machine. 

 

"They just need help during lunch,i'll return to class afterwards don't worry." Jungkook reassured,scrunching his nose when the steam hits his face. 

 

Jungkook didn't see yoongi smirks, giving an evil look at the younger, but the teasing tone is clear to him,"nothing out of the box?" 

 

Jungkook giggles,"nothing of that." 

 

"I hope so. If only you knew hyung, you'll fight them for me." Said,jungkook's voice.  

 

"Btw how is that song going?"Jungkook asks.

 

Yoongi hums soft,"about there,tho, i need to rewrite and stuff." Yoongi didn't really bothered answering as he's distracted with jungkook's voice earlier.

 

Yoongi grimaced looking unpleasant. What was that supposed to mean? Is jungkook getting bullied? Why isn't he telling any of these to one of them? Why is he keeping a secret from them? What happened in school jungkook? Yoongi looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter