Clinché brotherly love

Detective voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It took awhile for him to get rid of the koala. Legit like a koala,clinging and following yoongi around in the house,begging non stop,tho he doesn't feel annoyed about it,really, he could have listened to jimin the whole day, but he would not want to give him hope, hence he only gave short and vague replies. 

At 7.40 in the evening, jimin eventually got tired and left the house.That's when yoongi gets to read all of namjoon's previous text and the recent ones which he didn't bother to reply any of it and only sighed to the last one.

Doctor Kim   06:35pm
I hope ure ok there hyung n still alive?????

Doctor Kim   07:35pm
Btw dont cook,dinners on me steaks okay right then we'll coffee date ok hyung 

Doctor Kim   07:35pm
Don't forget to pick the troublemaker up too,before he does anything out of the box and u and i sure as hell doesnt want that gtg duty calls

He looked at his watch,15 minutes before the spawn of satan is released from hell. He still doesn't get why Namjoon insists to pick him up every single day(they usually take turns depends on their availability) when he's actually old enough to get home by himself. Old enough that jungkook had decided to chip in some money for the bills, so he's schooling and working at the same like a grown up man he is.

Sure,he did caused a lot of trouble in school, they were a few times yoongi or namjoon were called to come down to his school because jungkook had a fight. Or jungkook illegally bought alcohols and yoongi had went down. Or namjoon came down to the police station because he find fault to the elders in a restaurant. However, that's all how teenagers behaves, just high schoolers being rebellious but, still, a grown up man. 

Regardless, he pick up his bomber jacket and grab his keys. 

"Or maybe not grown up enough." He cursed under his breath,seeing how the tall "grown up" man towering the familiar looking small kid. It was a good thing he wanted to visit the 7eleven store because he run out of cigarette. 

Yoongi scowls when he saw jimin flashed his police Id to jungkook, and the latter didn't react to it,used to seeing them flashing their police id's to him.

For the second time, this better be good. 

"Jungkook Jeon, what did you do this time round." He hissed and jimin turned to face him in a split second when he had heard the familiar grouchy voice as his eyebrows lifted questionably at yoongi. 

This grown up spawn of satan sheepishly grin at yoongi. 

"He's stealing. Sorry—you know him hyung?" Jimin asked dumbfounded. 

Yoongi side glances jungkook. He would kicked him right now and there, but he would hate it to embarrass jungkook in front of jimin or in public in general, he wouldn't mind being humiliated in front of his crush,just not jungkook. Believe it or not, he's a er for the younger, totally whipped and possessive of him,no one touches the younger boy except him or namjoon.

"Yea, yea i know him, he's my dongsaeng i live with. He can be a handful sometimes. Can we talk?" 

"Yeah sure." 

Yoongi turns to jungkook and mumbles to stay where he is before he kill him and brought jimin to the corner.

"Look, i will deal him, he don't usually steals,i don't know why he did it now. So can you please not report him to the police." 

Jimin look at him,procrastinating but sighs,after. "Okay, fine. Because it's you i'm letting him go. If it happens the second time, he's coming with me." 

"Sure,thanks jim." 

"Anyways, do consider, you know, coming back." 

"Okay goodnight jim." 

Yoongi didn't wait for jimin to reply as he strutted over to jungkook, staring right through him. Sometimes, he just don't understand the younger boy.He could have just ask him if doesn't have enough pocket money. Just have to confront his hyungs and they will make sure to make it happen for him,even if it's a ridiculous request,they'll do it.Yoongi and namjoon would never let jungkook have any lesser than the rest of the kids in high school. 

"C'mon jeon, put it in the basket." He said, finally. Jungkook bit his lip into thin line,guilty and quietly,slowly takes the basket and put in the stuffs that he wanted to eat and the toilet essentials.

** 

They arrived home soon after, with two plastic bags in hand and still not talking. As tho he could sense it,namjoon who had arrived earlier peeked out of the kitchen,raising his brows at the two of them but didn't bother to question them.

"Jeon, set the table pleas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter