Final

Every Midnight
Please log in to read the full chapter

Apparently I don't know what I'm doing with life so I gave you this crap does that makes sense.
I'm warning you, English is not my mother language and this story will be full of error like my life but I hope you guys will still like it.
P.S: If you squint a little you'll see Chanyeol in there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They said that if you encounter a firefly with 8 legs, it will lead you to a forest where a magical well appears every midnight. No one knew what was in the well but it was a popular myth of their little town. Only a few of the townspeople believed in it, but Baekhyun being Baekhyun, he believed in everything that questions reality.

Out of all his brothers, he was the weird one, the Odd Prince. His body physique wasn't as tough as his brothers' nor was he the tallest. In fact, his stature was feminine compared to the other Princes, but his brothers' already assured him that he was larger at other aspects... like his heart. While the other Princes train for battle, Baekhyun was left in the palace's library where he writes stories of the fights his brothers encountered. He also jots down his thoughts on how the future would be. So with his hobby and love for the things tomorrow brings, he have read the myth of the well and learned that it was somehow connected to the future, as what his ancestors said. With this knowledge, he planned to discover whether the myth was true or not.

The kingdom was quiet as the moon replaces the sun. Baekhyun head out to the library just after the other Princes got inside their rooms. Every thing was ready, "Pen- check, ink- check, paper- check," He turned his attention to a lantern where fireflies s

Please log in to read the full chapter