Promise

Losing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“One more..This going to be the last time..” Hakyeon persuade the tired members even though he himself are tired.

“Can we just drop this? Enough is enough, Hakyeon..It’s already been 6 hours since we practice. What else did you want?” Taekwoon frown as he still catching his breath after finish the last part of the rehearsal.

“I just want it to be perfect. This going to be the last concert for Starlight. I don’t want to see any mistakes happen later. Can’t we do it a little bit more?” Hakyeon explains.

Taekwoon smirk. “This isn’t going to be the last time if you could stop all of this since beginning”

The other members standing still at their place while looking at both Hakyeon and Taekwoon. They seem not in the good mood tonight, especially Taekwoon.

“What did you mean?”

“I mean, if you could do better job we will not end up being like this. Stuck for hours in this room while practicing for our last concert before we disband for good” Taekwoon push the word “Last” in his annoyed voice.

“I don’t want to argue with you again, Woon..Enough. If you wanted to end this rehearsal then you may go now. All of you..Go back to dorm and get a rest. We are going to be busy tomorrow.” Hakyeon cut off Taekwoon before he starts to walks away.

“Good. Good for you, Hakyeon. You can just run away from this room and continue to being ignorant. You aren’t helping at all..”

Hakyeon turn his back facing Taekwoon again.

“Tell me, Taekwoon. What actually you want to say to me? Tell me everything. Don’t keep it inside.”

But this time, Taekwoon avoid the eye contacts with the leader and try to avoid it, but Hakyeon quickly grab his hand and drags him outside the practice room, leaving the other members speechless at sudden movement. Taekwoon silently follow Hakyeon to the rooftop of the company, where only the 2 of them are there.

“Now, tell me..” Hakyeon look straight into Taekwoon eyes.

“Are you mad at me because I didn’t try to save our group? Because I let our group disbands?” Hakyeon put the questions on his friend.

Taekwoon sighed. “Yes..I’m mad. Things shouldn’t happen this way if you act up as a good leader.”

“Aren’t you remember we are all agree that once our contract end this year, we gonna go our own ways? All of the members including you, agreed to it. Then, now you blame me because I didn’t try hard to protect VIXX?”

“Yes, I know we all agreed on it but you never try to stop us. Stop us from doing such decision. Where is your credibility as a leader? A leader should try harder than anyone else to protect his teammates. But for once, you never did that..All you did are nodding around and agree to whatever things coming out from our mouth.” Taekwoon yells in dissatisfaction.

“Then what did you expect me to do if every one of you coming to me and said you guys are tired. You guys wanting a rest. You guys want to quit. What did you want to hear from me?  Word of encouragement? A console? Or a hug?” Hakyeon put the questions with his hoarse voice.

“ The fact that me, myself are tired, Taekwoon” He chocked in his tears.

“At least you should tell us your opinion, Hakyeon. Regarding of our contracts, our group, and our future. But why you shut your mouth everytime we discuss about it? Why you pretend to understand us but at the same time doing nothing? Are you reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter