Again?

Losing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He decided to head somewhere after his schedule was over earlier. Taekwoon didn't know what motivate him to take such a decision, but he's now at the car park of the building where VIXX used to stay together. He takes a deep breathe before his legs starts to walks towards the elevator and he pushed the 8th button. It's been long time since he was here after VIXX disband 5 years ago. It's not like he didn't want to visit this place, but the memories he shared with the members are too precious for him and the fact he’s still remember the last night they spend their day together. The night where he lashes out everything on Hakyeon. Slowly, he walks off from the elevator after arriving at the 8th floor and stands right in front of the door for long time.

'Is there any new tenant here?' He thought after looking around to make sure there's a sign of people living in this house.

"eh, Jung Taekwoon-shi?'  An old lady voice greets him not far from where he stands.

“Taekwoon, is it?”

"Yes.. It's me, Ahjumma" He bowed at the old lady which is the landlord of this apartment.

"It's been long time, son..Why didn't you come visiting me?" the ahjumma patting his back softly and flashes her smile.

"I'm sorry. After we moving out, I've been so busy with things." Taekwoon apologize.

"Ahh I know. My daughter always went to your musical. She said you've doing so well"

"Thank You, ahjumma"

"By the way, what are you doing here? Looking for a new house?" She asked after realize that they are standing in front of the used to be VIXX dorm.

Taekwoon rubs his hair, doesn't know how to respond to it but at last he just grinning to himself.

"Do you want to take a look inside? I am sure you miss this house so much right?" the Ahjumma seems to know what's inside Taekwoon mind.

"Can I?" He hesitates.

"Of course you can. After all, this house is already yours. VIXX owned it." She smiles and takes out a bunch of keys probably the spare keys that owners always owned.

'It's still clean and organized'

His first thought after he steps inside the dorm. He looks around and being amazed at how the dorm still hasn’t change for a bit at all. Taekwoon had been thinking that the old lady had taken good care of it when she knows this isn’t belong to VIXX’s anymore.

“Thanks to your friend, this place is clean and organizes. He’s such a good kid..” Ahjumma approach Taekwoon that is standing still at the living room.

“Friend? Which one? And why did this dorm hasn’t change after we moving out since 5 years ago?” Taekwoon wonders as he feels s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter