5.Chapter

BTS Early Years: Jeongguk meets Kim Jong Un

Kim Jong Un was tired after the long long day executing traitors that bowibu had caught. He stumbled into his room and gave himself a wide grin. He saw his one and only love – Bed with eus that had Hitler—senpai’s faceu on. He rushed onto it and put his Hitler onesie on. After that he fell asleep.

What a dream he had.

He saw how he met his senpai

They kissed.

After that, his bed was wet and who had to clean it? Of course, Jeon Jungkook!

 

 

 

 

It was late at night, Jungkook had finished all his chores and he desperately wanted to sleep, but he realised that he haven’t talked to his parents for so long time. He thought about it how to do it and then it hit him.

Taehyung’s office had a computer.

He tip-toed there, trying not to make any noise. After he reached Taehyung’s desk, he took a seat on his chair and the computer. Jungkook felt how cold sweat slid down on his face after he opened a browser, so he could download skype.

As he was going to press the download button, a husky, yet angry voice startled him.

„What are you doing?” asked Taehyung, he wasn’t wearing his usual uniform, instead he wore a plain white tank top and gray sweatpants. In Jungkook’s eyes he looked irresistible.

Younger one tried to say something, but he was too scared.

Taehyung rushed to see what the South-Korean tried to do. As he saw the screen, he looked back to Jeon, who was shaking.

„I guess I have to punish you.”

Jungkook let out a whimper, „Please don’t kill me.”

Taehyung was a little bit surprised of his answer, but then chuckled, „I am not going to punish you that way,” and he harshly grabbed younger’s wrist, dragging him into older’s bedroom and pushing Jungkook on his bed.

„T-Tae..?” he managed to say, but got distracted by the older one taking off his white top and revealing his toned body.

„You like what you see?” Jungkook blushed and didn’t say anything.

„Awwwh, baby, are you shy?” Taehyung smirked as he got closer and leaned closer to Jungkook’s red face. He took Kookies jaw into his hand, examined it before he leaned in. Jungkook startled by his action and tried to break free from his grip, but Taehyung was too strong and soon he melted into his kiss. As Taehyung figured it out that he surrended, he had no intention to stop.

Taehyung broke the kiss, so he could roamed his lips on to jungkook’s pale neck that was meant to be marked by him. Jungkook couldn’t hold back and moaned his name when he found his weak spot.

Taehyung smirked, „Your little friends is impatient,” and he pushed his right hand down to Jeon’s jeans. He started to move slowly, seeing Jungkook’s reaction, he realised just now, how y he looks, especially when he is so vulnerable. He quickened the pace and leaned in for a sloppy kiss, exploring every corner of Kookie’s mouth,

Jungkook was overwhelmed of how good it feels and annpunced that he is close.

Taehyung smirked at that and stopped hearing a groan from Jungkook. „Why did you stopped?”

„Because it’s not fair that you get all the pleasure,” he smiled michievously, he ed Jungkook’s pants and pulled them off with his undewear.

„Jeon Jungkook, what do you want?” Taehyung asked as he hovered two fingers on younger’s mouth. As he opened his mouth, Taehyung got the answer that he wanted.

 

 

 

 

Have. A. Great. Meal. Use. Your. Imagination. Strong. Power. Thank. You!