4.Chapter

BTS Early Years: Jeongguk meets Kim Jong Un

A throbbing headache greeted Jeongguk as he woke up in the early in the morning, the sun was tickling his face just like it mocked or laughed at him. Jeongguk felt weird just like something have happened or a mission could not be completed.

He groaned and got up from the bed after all and jumped into his clothes, he heard a knock at the door, loud footsteps and earbreaking smashing sound, he was confused if he should be scared or...

Kim Jong un woke up as his door opened, as he slowly opened his eyes he jumped himself up.

„HORRY SHEETU, PARK GEUN-HYE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Kim Jong Un shouted as he saw his wife walking inside giving him a death glare.

Ah, you're probably wondering why Geun-Hye's last name isin't Kim then? Cause she is a fake lady, who always wants to be on the top, pretending that she is actually not married so she can win every men's heart as she wants, mostly Korean idols cause man, who wouldn't want to have a Korean idol as a boyfriend? Boi you should see Jackson Wanker's amazing abs, Geun Hye would love to his sixpack cause Wanker's meat is always to hot to be salty enough.

„Can't I come to North-Korea and see how my husband is living?!" Geun-Hye mumbles and walks around the room

„No off!" Kim Jong Un gets irritated and started to feel bad slowly laying himself down on the bed.

„JEON JEONGGUK!" the president yelled as loud as he could, his voice was louder than the bass loudspeakers that it made the house shake.

Jeongguk heard someone calling for him and he ran into Kim Jong Un's room like a thunder storm. He ran infront of the president and bowed to him in 90 degrees.

„Ne, sir!" Jeongguk said in a confident tone.

„Bring me some painkillers you punk!" Kim Jong Un growled, Jeongguk nodded quickly at the request and he quickly ran to take some painkillers.

„Are you still listening to TWICE?!" Park Geun-Hye asked from Kim Jong Un madly as she found a Twice album from one of his lockers. Kim Jong Un wrinkled his face and gave his wife a tired look.

„TT is the best song, dont you know how famous this girlgroup is in South-Korea and Japan?" Kim Jong Un asked.

Park Geun-Hye grumbled and threw the albums back into the locker, she just hated South Korea so much and she the radio and the most surprising news were ruining Kim Jong Un's day to hell.

Park Geun-Hye caught the most shocking, terrifing and the most creepiest glance ever she have even felt on her.

„YOU GOT FIRED ON YOUR JOB BECAUSE YOU LIED?! THATS BECAUSE YOU CAME HOME DIDNT YOU?!" that's how Kim Jong Un exploded and Park Geun Hye was so scared to answer to him.

One of the body guards walked towards to Jeongguk and told him to go to the president's office. Jeongguk got an anxiety attack, if he did really stupid yesterday while he was drunk then fetus Kook someone could kill him right here right now cause he has a good light to die in North-Korea. He slowly walked into Taehyung's office and took a deep breath and he knocked on the door and walked inside.

Kim Taehyung's dark eyes were following Jeongguk's every move. It scared the poor young boy more and he slowly closed the door and walked inside with his look locked on the floor, he took a seat on the chair infront of Taehyung and didn't dare to look up.

„Alright Jeon Jeongguk, do you remember what happened last night?" no he knew, Jeongguk gave him a slight head shake cause he had no idea what he had gone through.

„Look at me" Taehyung said, this sentence made Jeongguk's heart drop a silent beat and he took up his glance to look at the truth with Kim Taehyung.

„You tried to touch me last night, you even slapped my ..." Jeongguk couldn't breathe anymore and his face was red than a chilli pepper. It he wanted to escape the office right away and he was actually lucky cause Kim Jong Un's loud voice woke the whole North-Korea up.

„NOT MY KIM JONG IL, NOT MY STALIN STAN, AAH MINCHIN SAEKKI!" Jeongguk quickly rushed up from the chair and our from the room to help out Kim Jong Un. The old man rushed past Jeongguk, the young man stopped cause he was shocked of what he saw, KIM JONG UN WAS CRYING CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!

„Kim Jong Un, HEY STOB IT!" Park Geun-Hye shouted after her husband and rushed after him „YOU GOT NO JAMS!" she yelled. Jeongguk just stood still and stared at them leaving. Kim Jong Un started to light up all the thousands bangtan bombs he had and after that everything exploded and caused North-Korea the biggest and the most dangerous earthquake.

NO THIS STORY ISIN'T OVER YET, THERE IS MORE TO COME!