Final

I Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking by the street, I thought of you. What are you doing right now? Probably walking home? Or hanging out with friends? Oh, maybe---! I was cut off when someone pushed me against the wall.

"Oh my God!" I screamed in shock. "Who the-" I was interrupted once more when I heard a familiar chuckle ringing in my ears.

I looked up and saw the subject of my thoughts, one hand beside my head and seemingly shocked as well, before my eyes.

"I thought I'd give you a surprise but I was surprised instead." You stopped and looked at me for seconds. "You look adorable." you whispered. 

As much as I am talkative when with my friends, I couldn't speak. My cheeks felt so warm and I thought I would explode.

Carressing my cheeks, you stared at me with eyes full of emotions. What emotions? I don't know either, all I know is it was full of it. My cheeks got warmer, if that's even possible in this situation. My heart beats faster with all the attention I got from you.

"Hey. I think I like you." You said. 

Knowing how you are, you always say things calmy but in truth, you're probably already shaking inside, especially with these kind of things. I was dumbfounded and could only stare at you. Seconds passed, minutes passed. I couldn't speak, for the nth time.

I don't know how you are able to shut me up with just only few words. My friends would always be annoyed with me by how my mouth won't stop being so loud.

A cough from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter