(BONUS)

Drawn to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey guys. I just decided to wrap up MiChaeng's and Satzu's stories. so this will be the last update of this for real. i'm out of ideas for this story now. lol.

 

 

 

 

“You do know that animals includes dog, right?”

Sana patted the rabbit’s back continuously as she waited for a response from the other side but she was never given. She looked at him again and was surprised by his peaceful sleeping face. She chuckled at the sight. He’s so cute.

The girl touched the space between his eyebrows and caressed it softly. Tzuyu flinched a bit at the touched and slowly, he opened his eyes, “Did I fell asleep, sunbae?”

“Sana.”

“Huh?”

“Just call me Sana.”

The guy scratched the back of his head as if it’s itchy, “I can’t, su-sunbae,” he looked away because the girl was just looking straight at him “I’ll just call you noona.”

Sana saw his flushing red cheeks and giggled cutely, “Okay.”

 

-

 

“Will you stop your idiotic smile? Gosh. So annoying.”

“What idiotic are you talking about? This is the smile of someone in love.” The prof replied to his cousin not even retracting his gaze on the phone while chatting his girlfriend.

Dahyun rolled her eyes, “In love my .”

“Don’t worry, Momo smiles like that when she texts you.”

And with that, the pale girl blushed hard and her cousin just stuck out his tongue.

When she regained herself, she bothered her cousin once again, “Is it really okay to have a student-teacher relationship?”

“She’s not my student anymore. And also, she’ll graduate at the end of this semester. Her application was accepted.”

“Eh??? That fast????”

“I told you, she’s a smart kid.”

“Why would you call her a kid? Ugh.”

“Shut up. It’s because she’s my baby.”

“Oh gosh! Stop. So cringy!”

Jeongyeon was about to fire back when someone interrupted them that made him smirked.

“Hi babe. I missed you.” Momo greeted as he engulfed her with a side hug and kissed her rosy cheek.

“oh gosh. Stop it so cringy.” Jeong mimic with a hint of naughty sarcasm. Dahyun heard it and sent him a glare which he did not mind.

As usual, they’re hanging out just that some relationships among them changed. They were at the corner of the cafeteria to keep everyone’s eyes from them. There were never talks about them, but just in case, they were cautious.

 

-

 

The shortest among them left the group earlier than usual. She has been sitting on her usual spot at the garden for about an hour watching over the sky. I could try paint the sky at the studio. She stood up and felt someone grip on her wrist.

“Chaeyoung…”

When she heard that very familiar soft voice, she did not had the courage to turn around and look at him. The latter was waiting but was disappointed when the time ran without her facing him. The young man let go of her wrist while the other was on her place.

It hurts him to experience this treatment from her. “I’m sorry. I did not mean to confess like that. I mean… openly.”

Chaeyoung felt a stab on her heart. She did not intended this to happen. She was just too shy to show him her flushing face. She faced him finally and opened to speak but was interrupted by him.

“If you don’t like me, you could have just said so. You don’t have to put such effort on avoiding me.” His words was a big hit on Chaeyoung’s part. This is a big misunderstanding they’re currently having. But when she’s decided to open up once again, she’s interrupted by another man.

“Chaeyoung-ah!!!!!” Tzuyu called on top of her lungs a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter