Final

Drawn to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMG. Someone help me from these freaking animals.

One of the foreign students of Dongguk University is shivering crying internally at the first day of school. It was when dogs started to bark and scare the hell out of her when she didn’t do anything. Now she attracted the attention of the students around her, still, no one can help her. She’s being surrounded by the dogs.

“You like Minatozaki-san, right?” someone nudged his friend.

“No thanks. I love my life.” He whispered still enough for Sana to hear because of the tensed atmosphere.

Cheap. Ugh… Someone please. Mom…

The dogs growled slowly taking their way nearer the foreign girl. Sana looked into their eyes who looked like glaring and fangs shown—angry. She walked backwards thinking how she could escape from them. One from north, north-east, and then north-west. Should I just runaway, be bitten and sue the owner of these crazy dogs?

Sana closed her eyes and sighed as she internally prepared herself. One two th—

“Cha, Chi, Cho.”

All eyes went to the one who spoke, back to the dogs who followed their ways to the one who called them. The guy sat down and patted the heads of the animals who’re now unbelievably calm. Sana started to scan him from head to toe.

Yuck. His hair looks like a bird’s nest, I can’t even see his eyes. He has a white gown but his plain black shirt makes the animal furs visible. Vet student?

“Where have you been? I was looking for you. Lunch break is almost over.” He talked to his pets.

Weird.

“Tzu!!!” called a girl with a brown wavy long hair, waving her right hand in the air.

Chu?

 The guy looked at his back along with the dogs. “Chae!”

Che????? Are they a family of vowels or something? Pfft.

But that didn’t make Sana more curious about them.

 

-

 

The guy called ‘Chou Tzuyu’ became known around the university after that incident. He was called names; dog guy, animal lover, chu, savior of Minatozaki and most notably ‘bird’s nest haired guy’. I guess you would know where it came from. But that really did not bother Tzuyu since he doesn’t care about the school. Except for grades that includes graduating and passing the vet board and his family that includes Son Chaeyoung and Kim Dahyun. Oh! Add his lovely pets on the list.

 

-

 

“Someone tell me why am I in this class???!!!” Sana yelled that was heard in whole room of approximately 50 students that was crowded by another 50. Everyone looked at her in disbelief as the eldest in their gang shushed her that made her grunt. “Whatever.” She whined as she rolled her eyes.

Who wouldn’t want to be in the class of Mr. Yoo? He’s a registered vet and teaches ‘Animal Society’. The most handsome, fresh, young and hot professor of Dongguk University. That even non-vet students enrolled his subject along with extras who entered the room in hopes of getting allowed to hear his lesson. Or in all honesty, just to stare at his face for a whole and a half hour.

One example of a non-vet who enrolled his class was the clueless Sana. It was the eldest who led her to enroll into his code. She has a huge crush on Mr. Yoo for more than half a decade. Not because he was teaching for that long but because she was classmates with him with minor subjects during first year. And (not so) unfortunately, Im Nayeon was delayed by two years because she only stalked Yoo Jeongyeon during those past years.

Everyone was silenced by the presence of the long-awaited entrance of the professor. After then, the girls squealed their lungs out apart from guys and annoyed vet girls. Mr. Yoo walked behind the podium calmly—he removed his earplugs. How cheeky can he be? Lol.

“If you’re not enrolled into this class, please leave the room before you taste hell.” He started as he opened his file that contains the list of enrolled students. All and sundry was about to get out of the room. They did want to stay but hell of Mr. Yoo means disaster to the enrolled students that would make mess among them. Not until a brave soul challenged the professor.

“We would like to taste hell Mr—hmmff.” A jolly pale skinned freshmen was silenced by the palm of the familiar brown-haired girl. It was the gang of Chou Tzuyu; with the chatty Kim Dahyun and the small Son Chaeyoung. “Don’t bring us to your mess Dahyun.” Warned Chaeyoung in a whisper.

All eyes widened at the girl who just declared war with the professor. He’s not a terror but he always meant what he says. Unenrolled students quietly made their way out as Mr. Yoo looked out at the list of students. “I’ll check your attendance now.” He smirked.

He called out students one by one as they responded. “There really are non-vet students here, huh?” he blurted out coolly. “Minatozaki Sana-ssi?”

Sana flinched at the sudden call of her professor. She was out on her own thoughts since she found out that she’s classmates with the weird bird’s nest-haired guy with his small friend and an additional one, the weirdest of them. “Sir?” she held up her right hand.

“Why did you attended this class when you’re a...” he looked at her course on the paper “…secondary education major?” laughs echoed at the four corners of the room. Sana felt heat into her cheeks and pinched the eldest beside her. “It was because of Im Nayeon sir!” she couldn’t control her voice.

The professor chuckled at her behavior, “Nice escape goat.”

“No sir. Really. I did not encode this subject. Someone else did.”

The professor sighed and looked at the bunny whose smiling widely since she enrolled this class. “Im Nayeon-ssi. Why are you here again?” he asked with bored eyes.

“Because I like being here!” she declared proudly.

The professor let out another sigh at the absurd reasoning of the girl.  For god’s sake Nayeon, stop being ridiculous. “Okay. Since it is your first day, we’ll have early dismissal.”

The pale skinned girl held her hand up, “Sir!!! You didn’t called out my name yet!” she protested.

He faked read the list of students, “Kim Dahyun, first year, vet.” He looked at her, “You’ll always be present, right?” then winked naughtily at the pale girl.

“Yes sir!” she imitated a salute and every girl rolled their eyes.

What the hell was that?! A certain girl was alarmed at the possible rivalry.

 

-

 

“Where is she?!” Nayeon snorted casting an eye over the whole cafeteria. She was looking for Kim Dahyun who she proclaimed a threat against the love of her life. Well, it was only her to be honest. She was busy looking at every table. They haven’t even ordered food.

Food. That was out of the question to one of her friends whose stomach is already growling since this morning. “Nayeon-noona! Please. Just please. Let me eat.” Momo begged, soothing his poor stomach.

“Wait. Just a bit. I’ll just find that pale girl, first year, vet called Kim Dahyun.”

“SOMEONE WHO CAN POINT ME WHERE IS THE PALE GIRL, FIRST YEAR, VET CALLED KIM DAHYUN??!!!!” Momo shouted impatiently. But with that, every creature looked at the table of four in a corner. And there, target locked. “Go there and I’ll queue for the food. Min help me carry.”

Nayeon along with Sana who was silently going along with the flow went to the table at the corner. Two human being stared at them walking closer to them. The other two feigning ignorance at the shameful incident. “Hi Mr. Yoo.” Greeted Nayeon as she sat resting her cheek on her palm.

“Hello there Ms. Im.” He greeted back not even looking. Dahyun and Chaeyoung started to munch again trying to ignore the presence of their seniors. Jeongyeon fully ignored the girl in front of him. Tzuyu didn’t even felt the presence of the gorgeous girl who was looking at him weirdly.

No one uttered a word until Momo and Min came back from the queue. Momo gasped loudly enough for them to look at him. “HOLY MOLY!” his eyes widened at the same time and it’s not because of the food. He positioned himself in front of the beautiful creature, kneeling on the chair as he held her hands. She was startled at his acts. “Will you be my girlfriend?” he asked sincerely.

His friends hang their mouths open while again, only Dahyun and Chaeyoung was surprised at the sudden event. He was still holding her when someone slapped his hands. “OUCH!” he glared at the other guy, forty-five degrees. “What was that, sir?”

“You should not ask out a girl the first time you met her.” He cheekily grinned at him and went back eating.

Dahyun looked at the guy beside her in disbelief and she then faced the pouting Momo. No one has ever confessed to her this aggressive. And so she didn’t know what to do, leaving the guy hanging.

“Is this wrong?” Momo left Dahyun’s soft hands and lowered his head, sitting properly. “Is there no thing called love at first sight?”

“I… I think it’s not wrong. It’s even better than someone who can’t even confess since the past five years and everything went wrong.”

Someone cleared his throat. Everybody just shrugged except Chaeyoung who giggled which caught someone’s attention. “Nayeon.”

Yahoo. He called my name for the first time in forever. “Yes?” she decided to drop honorifics for the mean time. He did it first. And they were classmates before, so…

“What was your course again?”

“Engineering”

“ahhh.” He nodded feeling nervous.

“Major in loving you.” She confessed flashing her charming bunny teeth.

Jeongyeon was caught off guard (everyone was), coughing at the sudden confession. Nayeon smirked victoriously at his reaction. It’s been a while since the last time she confessed to him. Not to mention this was the first time it’s public.

“Noona! You’re the man!” cheered Momo, admiring his noona’s confession. But he only received a glare from her. He was clueless as to why. Just why is he receiving a glare when he’s only giving moral support? He then made an ‘O’ realizing the situation, “You’re the woman!”

Nayeon nodded cheekily and faced the flustered Jeongyeon once again. “Aren’t you going to say something, Jeongie~?”

Jeongyeon exhaled loud enough for them to gulp. Is he mad? Oh please, Im Nayeon, apologize NOW!

“Nayeon…” he started as he looked into her eyes deeply and she audibly gulped, “Iknowyouareasmartgirljustpleasegraduatethisyearimeaniamgivingyouayeartograduateyoucandoit.” Jeongyeon raised his right arm, fingers on a knuckle, “Fighting.” He finally said as he left the table.

Nayeon just blinked at maybe twice a second. She didn’t know what was happening. She only confessed and there he was talking about her to graduate in a year. How would she do that?! She then heard chuckles from the opposite side. It was from the freshies and then again, it confused her. Not just her actually, it was them.

“Sunbae-nim.” Dahyun called. She knows they’re not close but it pisses her off how her cousin is such a coward. Yes. Jeongyeon and Dahyun are cousins so she knows about their relationship. She’s going to give her a hint.

“Whhaaattt???” she asked mindlessly.

“Just graduate this year and everything will be in your way.” She dropped as she stood. “Let’s go Tzu. Bye Chae”

“Yeah. Bye.”

“Why are you talking about me graduating?!” she ruffled her hair in confusion. “And you. Why are you still here?” she asked the startled innocent cub.

 “I don’t have a class yet sunbae-nim.”

“And why is that? I thought you’re a vet student too and classmates with them?”

“I’m an architecture student.”

 

-

 

“So…. Why did you enroll Mr. Yoo’s class?” asked a senior who looked like a penguin to Chaeyoung. They were left alone at the cafeteria as the other have class. This penguin was so curious as to why an archi enrolled ‘Animal Society’. “Do you like him, too?”

The small girl held up her arms chest-level and waved them in disagreement with a matching shaking of head. “No sunbae!” she couldn’t control the pitch of her voice. She covered with widened eyes in shocked to herself. “It’s just that both Tzuyu and Dahyun are vet students and I have no other friends so I decided to enroll a class with them” she defended as her head was lowered.

“Really?” he said as Chaeyoung nodded still hanging her head low. “It’s a relief then.”

The younger looked at him in a flash and saw a smiling penguin. A gummy smile actually. It was so captivating that she felt her cheeks burning. She couldn’t stop herself from smiling, too even though it was awkward on her part.

“Oh!” Min’s eyebrows rose. “You have a deep dimples.” He then again flashed his gummy smile. This made the girl’s head spinning internally. “Do you have class yet?” he asked and Chaeng shook her head again. “We’ll have more time to chat then.”

This made Chaeyoung really really crazy just in her mind. She mentally whishes her face isn’t showing what she’s feeling right now. What is this?! What is this??!! Is the penguin hunting a cub?!

 

-

 

“Two orders of five-spice jokbal and some free—” Momo was interrupted by a familiar loud cheeky voice.

“Do you want the pig bone as your free side dish?” She teased.

Momo glared at her, “Shut it Jihyo. I’m a raccoon not a dog.”

Jihyo then raised up a white flag, “Just kidding Momo. I’ll give you a lot of side dishes because you brought your gorgeous girlfriend."

“Future. Future girlfriend.” Momo corrected.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter