Two.extra (Haunted House)

Precinct 321

Authors Note:

Do you guys read manga? Well sometimes they insert extra chapters that are just for fun and don't really affect the plot but are just like a fluff chapter to sooth the reader's hearts. Well here's an extra fluff chapter for you lovely readers~~~

-------

Siyeon's not sure why the way Yebin smiles when she wraps her arms around Minkyung's waist, irks her. Actually, a lot of things Yebin has been doing have been annoying. The way she shows off the new socks Kyungwon got her with the little puppies on them, and cutely asks the older girl for approval. The way she clings onto Nayoung while the leader's smile dances on her lips. The time Yebin found out that Jieqiong and Eunwoo are the same age as her and they talk until dawn together, ending up tangled into a ball of arms and legs.

 

It doesn't make sense how Yebin and Sungyeon compete over who has the best rhymes, and Yewon smiles patting Yebin on the head as a half huffy half impressed Sungyeon admits that the other girl definitely has definitely got great flow. And when Yebin asks Kyla to practice some english phrasing with her and they end up talking excitedly about some American tv show, Supernature? Supernaturalists? Nerds, Siyeon grumbles as she clicks onto the next episode of One Piece while Minkyung snuggles up to her handing some snacks, probably the cookies that had fallen out of Kyungwon's pocket earlier that morning while the tall lanky girl had been rushing out the door for the morning attendance roll call.

-----

It's one of their few days off for the month and the trainers had strongly hinted that they should try a team building experience.
 

“Let's go to a haunted house!” Eunwoo says, I'm not afraid. Me neither Yebin chimes in with ease she links arms with Eunwoo and the two hop around to go propose their idea to the older girls. Siyeon isn't scared of a haunted house, but she knows from the times they've watched scary movies and seeing Yebin squeak and hide her face under a pillow, that the older girl was not. The thought makes her smile a little to herself as she follows to watch them propose their insane idea.

 

“See, even Siyeon thinks it'll be fun right?” Siyeon suddenly hears the object of her frustrations say while grabbing onto her. They'd been talking more these days, and Siyeon would be lying if she didn't enjoy the contact and the way her eyes turn into crescents when she's smiling.

 

Siyeon's in her room rummaging for her plaid shirt to wear over her miyazaki T-shirt. Yebin pops up behind her and as Siyeon turns around she suddenly senses rather than sees the girl's close presence. Leaning in Yebin reaches out for Siyeon's sleeves and straightens them, her slim fingers lightly brushing Siyeon's bare arms. The action is so comfortable and domestic that Siyeon almost forgets that they just started talking more in the past month. They're so close that Siyeon can feel Yebin's light breaths on her arm and her short hair lightly brushing her shoulder.

 

Seeing her plaid haphazardly thrown onto the bunk above her bunk and she reaches out, putting some distance between her and the girl who had been her source of frustration recently. “I was just checking on you, Nayoung says we're going in 15” Yebin says, belatedly giving a reason for why she suddenly came to see Siyeon while scratching the back of her head. Siyeon nods but feels a tiny tinge of disappointment that the reason Yebin had come was simply to deliver the message. “I'm coming” Siyeon replies shouldering on the plaid and giving herself one last look in the mirror.

 

Yebin spins and leads the way out. Contrary to her bold and girl crush vibes, Yebin is dressed in a cute flowing blouse and a skirt that hugs her hips. She's combed her hair down and clipped it so it waves cutely as she walks. Okay, why is she describing her as cute. It doesn't make sense.

 

Nope, it doesn't make sense how Siyeon looks at the girl's short soft looking hair as it flips through the air ahead of her. She knows she's always had a thing for short hair, but she knows that her heart is not ready for any kind of relationship, especially with a girl. She's seen too many things in her short life, too many broken relationships and too many tears, she knows she's not ready.

 

“Yah get, your clingy puppy of a girlfriend away from my partner” Yuha says punching Siyeon lightly on the shoulder, bringing Siyeon out of her moment of thought. “G...girlfriend, unnie what are you saying?” Siyeon asks, as a flustered hint of pink creep over her cheeks.

 

“Okay, Siyeon, whatever, we can all see that you treat her differently. It's cute, kind of like elementary kids who bully the person they have a crush on to get their attention, but you know, you don't need to do that to get her attention” Kyungwon says proudly finishing her longest piece of relationship advice she's ever given, with a knowing wink.
 

Now it's Siyeon's turn to punch her unnie. She walks past Kyungwon and grabs Yebin's shirt dragging her away from Minkyung, “You're the one who wanted to go to this haunted house right? Well let's get in the car” Siyeon says gruffly, ignoring the way her ears are still a bit pink from Kyungwon's earlier comments.

-------

This is definitely an impressively built haunted house. Siyeon's read countless shoujo mangas about haunted house dates. The girl's always the one dragging the reluctant boyfriend into the experience and then she ends up crying while the boyfriend will caringly comfort her as they grow closer through the experience.

 

In a fight or flight situation Siyeon is definitely a stay and fight kind of girl.

 

Once, while attempting to scare Siyeon while she was exiting the bathroom in the middle of the night, Eunwoo had nearly gotten punched in the face by a swinging Siyeon before Siyeon noticed the tiny hands waving in surrender. When she realized who it was she'd opted instead to drag a pouting Eunwoo back to her room where Jieqiong had rolled around laughing at the turn of events and held out her hand for the wons she had won in some sort of bet the two had. That night Eunwoo learned that one, she should not try to scare Siyeon, and two, she should stop trying to bet against Jieqiong. But it was almost worth it, just to see Jieqiong laughing so hard, she'd willingly make a fool of herself a thousand times over to hear that twinkling laugh (god Eunwoo is so cute sometimes).

 

In conclusion, Siyeon is not a typical manga heroine, and she knows that if she were to go on a haunted house date, her date would be sorely disappointed to note that she would not be the type to cling onto him and cry into his shirt and yell his name in fear.

-----

Nayoung leads the way with an enthusiastic Eunwoo. Jieqiong is holding onto Eunwoo's hand tightly with her eyes closed, and Eunwoo is determined to show her cool side today. Unfortunately that resolve shatters within the first 2 minutes when the lights suddenly shut off and Eunwoo's scream is heard throughout the whole establishment.

 

Siyeon chuckles at her friend and goes on in the dark, her hands following the wall to lead her. Ahead of them they hear a rustling as two tall figures rush ahead running blindly. Behind her she hears sniffles from a scared Yewon who calls out in a small voice “Nayoung unnie, Sungyeonie” a whimper following the words. Just follow me closely their leader's comforting voice says, although Siyeon swears she can hear a bit of a waver to it.

 

The only one who Siyeon can't seem to feel is Yebin. An actor pops out from behind and Siyeon has to remind herself not to swing, as she feels herself tensing from the sudden attack. Suddenly the light fabric of Yebin's blouse brushes against Siyeon's arms and she feels a body lean into her side. A tiny whimper is heard and a quiet, “Siyeon, I was looking for you, in case you know, you were scared” Yebin says. Siyeon can't help but laugh at Yebin's cool image shattering only in front of her momentarily.

 

As they all make their way in various states out the door an amused Kyla is heard “That wasn't so bad, why are you unnies so scared” still holding onto Nayoung's hand while Sungyeon and Yewon are sitting together, their eyes sparkling with tears. “Yeah, that wasn't bad at all” Eunwoo says as Jieqiong snorts at her side, choosing to kindly not remind her best friend that her screams had been whistle note worthy. Yebin is still holding Siyeon's hand and when Siyeon let's go first, she feels the older girl's fingers lingering a little bit.

 

After that rather eventful “team building” event the girls decided that they're better off entertaining themselves in a more age appropriate venue, like the local play set. It's now getting dark and the kids have headed home leaving them as the main patrons.

 

Nayoung takes a moment of rest as the kids entertain themselves screaming and running around on the set as if they were all of five years old. Sighing she looks down to see Kyla siting calmly next to her while giggling softly at the older girl's antics. At least she knew she could count on Kyla to ease her headache, the girl while being the youngest also seemed to be the most mature.

-----

The drive back is probably the least eventful moment of their day, as the moment Nayoung starts the car the girls all knock out, leaning into each other. Jieqiong who's trying to stay awake to talk to Nayoung is nodding haphazardly in her seat, her eyes struggling to remain open until she finally gives up and her head lols onto an already snoring Eunwoo. Nayoung looks back at the scene through her rearview mirrors, and she smiles and giggles softly to herself. They can be kind of cute, when they're all quiet and sleepy like this.

 

Once they're in the girls obediently file into their rooms and prepare to sleep. Siyeon showers first as she's one of the youngest and when she's done she heads back to her room that she shares with Kyungwon and Minkyung who are showering.

 

“Siyeon” a smiling Yebin appears before her, dressed in her home clothes with a pair of wire framed glasses perched on her nose. “It was lots of fun wasn't it?” she says. “Yeah, miss I'm not scared of haunted houses” Siyeon says back with a mischievous smile unconsciously curl her lips up.

 

“Okay, thank you, don't tell anyone” Yebin says as she suddenly closes the distance between them and leans her head on the younger girl and wrapped her hands around her naturally. Skinship wasn't her strong point, and yet Siyeon allowed herself to lean into the older girl's body, breathing deeply to smell her scent. Pigeon? Seems like Kyungwon has been spreading her love for her favorite perfume, fabric softener to Yebin who tended to spend more time with her.

As they bid each other good night, they paused for a moment in Siyeon's doorway. Once again dark eyes met chocolate brown ones. Suddenly Yebin was leaning closer and Siyeon was frozen in place. Soft lips touched her cheek, as Yebin murmured “Good night”.

 

With that the older girl spun around and swiftly disappeared into her room down the hall. Siyeon stood in place, a hand lightly cupping her cheek, until Kyungwon whipped past her with a towel in hand. “Kang Kyungwon, bring that back right now, I know where you hide your shopping cards” a flustered Minkyung sounded from down the hall.

 

“Ohhhh Kyungwon, you're going to be Kyungwon-less if you don't giver her her towel back” teases Eunwoo, popping her head out from her room.

 

Kyungwon spins around and heads back down towards the hallway without a word. A hand extends from the bathroom door and instead of simply handing over the towel, she grabs hold of the offered hand and disappears into the bathroom.

 

Nayoung frowns, a spoonful of cereal hanging in the air as she looks at the house rules. She's really going to need to talk to the kids, how are they going to enforce the law if they can't even follow dorm rule number one, no non work appropriate relationships allowed.

 

------

Authors Note Contd:

This is what I get for trying to pair up to two home wreckers most affectionate members of Pristin together face palm. These fansigns and vlives are so darned cute. Pristin are all so cuddly and close to eachother, it's so soft.

Anywho, I'm here to say that I'm not giving up on this story but I feel like when I update too quickly the quality goes down a lot? So I'll try to come back with longer and better updates in the future >_<