chapter 2

cold as me

nana had a dream that night , she and junhyung are walking on the  beach where junhyung confessed to her , they're holding each other hand. nana was very happy near junhyung , she can't deny that she miss him so bad. then a y tanned girl walk towards them nana considered her as the girl that was in junhyung's bed  , she suddenly became speechless , then *bip . .bip . .bip* nana woke up as her phone ringing.

"yoboseyo?"

"nana-ssi? this is jooyeon , today we're going to take a photo shoot for A+ magazine , we're going to take it in the beach near busan , cause busan is quite far from this city so will go there at 5 pm so we get the morning sun as the background , can you be here in  30 minutes?"

nana looked up at the clock , it's 04.00 am , holy crap why so early , she mumbled in her mind, "ne~"

"mianhe nana-ssi to wake you up in this early morning , but our deadline is tomorrow to finish this shoot."

"aniya , it's ok jooyeon-ssi , i'll get ready first." nana closed her phone and slowly walking to bathroom.

-at the beach-

nana walk out from the crew's van with trembling gaze to the sea-shore ,she remember this , the golden sand , the blue water , the breeze , this is the beach that she dreamed last night , the beach where junhyung confessed to her. "are you alright nana-ssi you look pale?" seungho suddenly come out beside nana , "n-n-ne" nana shocked. "do you want to take a rest first ? i'll talk to jooyeon-ssi about this." seungho look worried. " no , i'm alright , don't act nice to me like that i don't like it ! " nana said coldly "why are you so icy nana-ssi , you actually look pretty if you smiled kkk~" seungho giggled. "everytime i look pretty ." nana use her pokerface then walk to the beach , leaving seungho smiling alone because he thinks nana is more funny than icy.

"good job nana-ssi" jooyeon claped her hand after finishing the photoshoot. "kamsahamnida " nana smiled. "how about we drop the formal languange among us , just think this crew is part of your family ,you can call me unnie." jooyeon smiled back to nana. "ne , unnie" "and you can call me oppa!" seungho making a cute face to nana. nana just give him an ice-princess glare and sit under the coconut tree. she try to recall all of her memory that she have with junyhung here , how she used to be before the tragedy. after few time passed she felt really hungry. "aaargh , i haven't eat anyhing since last night." she talked to her self and pouted. " so eat this , i bring you roasted prawn and ice coconut , eat well neh?" nana looked up and find seungho standing there with roasted prawn and ice coconut in his hand. "im not hungry." nana pull her eyes off from seungho. "emm really? this prawn smelled tasty and yummy." seungho teased nana , she gave up since her stomach was in pain. "ne . . ne .. give me that !" " ask for it will you ?" seungho smiled , "would you mind to give those food to me oppa?" nana using her aegyo. " kkk~ take this , eat well or you will get sick." seungho gave the food to nana and smiled . nana felt a little guilty , she always ignoring him , give him an icy words and glare but he still really care about her.

-to be continue-

ommo nana start to fall for seungho ? i don't know let's wait for the next chapter ^^ , i just know that the real nana likes seungho since idol army xD and she mentioned his name in her thanks to in album. and look at kiss the radio and idol championship 2011 nana seems always wants to be near seungho <3 thx for the subscribtion and commen btw , love you all