chapter 1

cold as me

Nana woke up with a dizzy head after drunk 2 bottles of soju last night. ,"ugh . . . what happen with me? " nana touched her head. "aish it's all because of junhyung , that jerk! " nana throw a pillow to the floor , she look at all of her photos and juhnyung were scattered on the floor then she grabed her phone and texted junhyung ," last night was great right?" she smiled bitterly , then junhyung replied "what are you talking about yeobbo?" "don't call me yeobbo again , your yeobbo is that that was on your bed last night,i know what you did jerk!" nana throw her phone on the bed and heading to the bathroom , get ready for work.

nana was choosen a model for a famous fashion brand lately  so she will do lots of photo session and CF filming. she look at her face in the mirror  ," remember nana love just for a fool , you don't need any boy in your life !" then she go to the building for photo session.she lifted her head up and gave every boys on the way to her work an icy glare.

"nana-ssi today's theme is a charismatic girl so you need to give a strong and charismatic looks at your face , just pretend that you are an ice princess." jooyeon , the director explained to her.  "ne , im as cold as an iceberg now." nana smiled at jooyeon. "good,seungho-ssi you may start taking photos with nana ,and  sorry but i need to leave you both for awhile , i'll comeback as soon as possible." jooyeon hurrily grab her coat and run outside , just like some others busy person with lots of schedule

jooyeon left nana and seungho together in awkward  situation with nana's anti-boy thing.seungho start to guide nana through the photo session , because of her profesionality nana followed it perfectly ," woow you such a great model nana-ssi." seungho looked at nana with amazed look after finish the photo session."ne,kamsahamnida" nana said coldly. " "you have every top model sign , your beauty , ellegance , well-shapped body."seungho take his seat next to nana ," stop talking bull to me please, are we done now?" nana gave seungho a killing glare. "ne , kkk~ you freak me out nana-ssi."seungho chuckled."i've to go now , tell jooyeon-ssi to call me if we have another schedule." nana rapidly stand up and walked out , leaving seungho alone ,"looking forward to see you , nana-ssi!" seungho shouted and waved his hand to nana but she ignored it.'

"yeobbo!" junhyung called nana , he have waited outside the building for about 2 hours. nana keep walking straight,not even take a glance at junhyung. junhyung grabbed her hand but nana push him away ,"don't touch me you jerk!" "yeobbo , i apologize for what happen last night , i was really lost." "don't call me yeobbo , im not your girlfriend anymore , and don't say sorry , i think you should thankful cause you can be with that all the time." junhyung really pissed off with nana's word , he can do nothing for it ,"taxi!" nana called a taxi then get on it.

thank for the subscribe and comment guys , i really appreciate it ^^ i hope you like it