Chapter 1 : a dangerous hide and seek.

C.O.U.P.L.E

"I will count to 100.. If you don't hide well i will catch you..!" Peniel shout before cover his eyes and count. All his other members and APiNk members ran toward the door and scattered around the building.

15 minutes before, they just finish rehearsal with Apink for a music show next week. Then suddenly Eunkwang suggest to play hide and seek. Other than Naeun and Namjoo that not feeling well, all of them agreed to him and Peniel has to become a seeker after lost in "rock,paper and scissors game".

Chorong look around the room to find a good spot for hiding but there's already Hyunsik and Sungjae. They giggling while asked her to go to other room or Peniel will found them easily. She frowning before went to other room. On that floor there's only 4 room and they can't go to other floor. Thats their hide and seek rule. She didn't see her other members.

" They really good in hiding,aren't they?" she mumbling while roaming around the room. Suddenly she can hear Peniel voice.

"Ready or not, here i come!!!"

She jump in her place panickly before her eyes catch a space near a wall next to balcony's door.  She went there and push her body into that space. Luckily that space is big enough for her body to fit.

"Yaah!! Why are you here?!" she can hear a loud familiar-voice whispering. She turn her head and saw Changsub not far from her. She smiling sheepishly and put her finger on her lips. 

They can hear Peniel and Hyunsik voice laughing. After that Sungjae laugh emerged. Chorong try to move further into that space. She don't want to be found by Peniel early than her other members. 

"Please don't come here.." she mumbling but can be heard by Changsub. He smile.

Chorong feels her heart beat faster when Peniel suddenly open the door. She can hear his footstep. Suddenly, she feels a hand on her wrist and her waist. Then in a second, she being pulled next to him.She breathed heavily with a wide eyes. Changsub pull her deeper into that space and turn his body so that he can cover her with his.But in that small and narrow space their body were so close and they can't even move.

"Changsubie.." she whisper.

"Shhhh..." he look behind him and can hear Peniel step. He still in that room and searching for them.

Chorong feels her heart will explode anytime soon. She's never being that close with Changsub eventhough they were best friend. To make it worse was she like him. More than a friend. And no one know about it. Not even her own members. But now when they were in that unexpected situation, she don't know what to do. Being that close, she can feel his heartbeat and its playing like a music on her ears. She try to push his body slowly but behind her is a wall and she can't move backward. She close her eyes and hope that Peniel will stop looking into that room and went to other room. But a minute feels longer than usual. She can feel her face burning. 

Changsub who was looking behind him just now look at her and realize their current position. He shifted his hand on her waist and put it onto the wall behind her. He want to move but a slight movement will make Peniel hear and found them. And now his heart beating crazily.

Chorong clenched her hand and close her eyes. His perfume and his body warmth surrounding her. She can feel Changsub was looking at her and she don't want him to see her flushing face.

"This is not good..."

She heard his whisper and look up. Theirs eyes met and Chorong flustered when his lips met her forehead. 

"This....is too dangerous..." he whisper next to her ears before slowly he pulled away from her and come out from that space leaving her alone. She too caught up in the moment that she didn't realize Peniel already gone. She take a deep breath and smile shyly. Her hand moves to her forehead slowly.

"Yeah...too dangerous i guess.."

Their hide and seek game ended just like that because Eunkwang break the rules and hiding in the toilet on other floor while Naeun and Bomi went hiding at their cafe  because they hungry. For Chorong and Changsub, it was their first dangerous hide and seek and it will keep as a secret.