Chapter 9-Scars

Still In Your Fairytales

The days passed without noticed.Victoria acts as if nothing happened.Narsha noticed something about her friends.Something that she didn't know what it is.She noticed that Victoria hides something from her but Victoria didn't tell her anything.Only one person know everything.Nickhun.

 

Victoria on the way to her locker.When she arrives,she found a lollipop with a small note stick on her locker.She took the lollipop and the note.She read the note first. "Always put your smile on your lips eventhough you're not happy. From,K." She smiles when she read the note.She didn't know who is this "K" but she was really thankful because this person brings back her smile.She took her things and go back to her class.Without she realised,someone watching her from far.A wide smile across on his face when his mission became success!!

 

 

In the Classroom

Everyone is busy doing their own things.Some students just chatting,some of them do some revision and some of them just sleeping.Victoria didn't care what the others did.She puts her earphone and turns on her IPOD.She took out the lollipop she got and staring into it.Then,she leans on her desks.She was listening to her favourite song from BOIS.The titled of the song is Scar.The song really fits with her situation right now.Being dumped with Kyuhyun oppa really make her scared to love someone else.Her eyes already brimmed with the tears.Her hearts really ache whenever she think about it.She try to close her eyes and hope she will forget everything when she open her eyes.When she open her eyes,a face caught up her eyes.Nickhun.She remember when she hugged him that day.She felt so comfortable like someone is protecting her from any harm.She just staring at him until Nickhun turned to her direction.

 

Nickhun P.O.V

Why i feel like someone is watching me? Aishhh..maybe i'm being delusional.Who wants to watch me? Aishhh..Well,since everyone are busy doing their own things,this is the perfect time to glance at Victoria..One,Two,Three...OHHH!!!

 

End of P.O.V

 

Both of them staring each other without anyone else realised.Their mouth didn't said anything but their eyes explains everything.It feels like there are only the both of them in that class.No one else.Only them.But their moments had been interrupted by a coughing.

 

"Ehem..Nickhun." said that girl.At first Nickhun didn't hear about it.He just ignored about it.

"Ehem..Nickhun.Hello!!" said that girl again.Nickhun startled and turned into that voice.

"Hi Nickhun.You know me right?" asked that girl.

"Ahhh..wait..you're Yuri right? The one who sits beside Amber?"

"Yes..ahh..you know me..I thought you didn't know me.Anyway what are you doing just now.What are you staring at?"

"Ha?? No..i didn't staring at anything.I just looked at the outside of the window.The weather seems bright today."

"Ohhh..Nickhun,do you want to go watching a movies with me today?"

"Watching movies? with you?" asked Nickhun.

"Yes.ermm..i want to watch this movie but no one can accompany me.Can you accompany me?" begging Yuri.

"I'm not sure.I guess i can.." reply Nickhun.

"okay.Set.After school okay.See you around." said Yuri and go back to her place.

When Nickhun finished with Yuri,he turned to look at  Victoria but she already gone away.Aishhh..Then,he continue doing his revision.

 

Nickhun didn't know that Victoria heard everything.She just walked out from the class because she felt like her hearts feels weirdly when she looked at Nickhun and Yuri.Thats why she decide to walk out from the classroom.She felt like Nickhun treats her very different.Just looked at Yuri for an example.He treat Yuri very well but with her,he is being so mean.Aishhhh...!!! It was so weird!! But..they always a but..why Nickhun stare at her just now? That was really puzzling her.Ahhhh...!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Hehehehe..another update!!! Since my fingers already okay..I make this chapter for you!!!