Lost

Still In Your Fairytales

The Final exam already over.Everyone cheered and looked so happy.It was the last day of the school for Victoria.After this she will further her study in University.Victoria waited for Narsha in the classroom.Narsha have something to do,so Victoria waiting for her.

After waited for a long time,Victoria decided to walk out from the classroom.

Everyone already went back home.Only Victoria alone in the school.

"I will miss this school." said Victoria.

"Me too." someone answered.Victoria stopped her steps immediately.She slowly turned her head.

"Nickhun? What are you doing at here?" asked Victoria.

"Ermm..i don't know.I don't feel like to go back at all.Thats why i'm still here.How about you?" Nickhun walked towards Victoria.

"Do you mind if we walked together?"

"Of course not.I'm waiting my friend,Narsha.That's why i'm still here." answered Victoria.Both of them walked together through the hallway.Victoria sneakily looked at Nickhun face.This is the first time they walking together and be so closed like this.Actually,it was the third time.When Victoria remember about that,she was blushing.Both of them just keep silent without a words.

Nickhun broke the silence by asking a question.

"What are you doing after this? I just want to ask."

"Hehehe...I don't know yet. "

"Okay."

Then,both of them remained silent again.It  still awkward for both of them.

"I heard you're in relationship with Yuri.Congratulation.Both of you looked good together." said Victoria.

Nickhun stopped his steps and looked at Victoria.He was taken aback by Victoria question.

"How do you know about that?"

Victoria just keep silent.She didn't answer Nickhun question.

"I ask you again.How do you know about that?" Nickhun pushed Victoria on the walls.Victoria really scared with Nickhun sudden changes.

"I..I..I Heard from the other students. Why you become like this.Please let me go." Victoria tried to push Nickhun away.

"What if i said i don't have any relationship with Yuri? You will angry or You will be happy?"

Victoria looked straight at Nickhun eyes.She take a deep breath and answered Nickhun question.

"I don't care if you have any relationship with Yuri or not.Its not my bussiness at all."

Nickhun slowly closer his face to Victoria face.Victoria quickly closed her eyes.

"Why? Are you scared with me?" said Nickhun. Actually he just want to tease Victoria.When he looked at Victoria face closely like this,he realised that her face is really beautiful.How can a men cannot help by falling in love with her.She just a goddess.About Yuri, he never have a feeling towards her.Only Yuri always bugging him and he just ignored about it.

When Nickhun about to kiss Victoria,Narsha come from nowhere.

"Vic,there you are.Aishhh this girl.I search you in the classroom but you're not in there.What are you doing at here?"

Nickhun quickly put his arms down and let Victoria go.Before he go,he whispered at Victoria ears.

"Maybe you don't understand why i did all of this.One day you will know why." Then he go.

Victoria collapsed on the ground after Nickhun went away.

"Vic,are you okay?Who is that guy?" Narsha said anxiously when she saw Victoria collapsed.

"Ha?? What?? I don't know.Just a random guy.Have you done your job?"

"Yes.But tell me who is that guy?"

"No one.I don't know him.Let's go."

"Ermm..okay.Before we go back,can you accompany to meet Joongki at the usual place?Please!!!"

"I'm sorry Narsha.I need to go back.I'm not feeling well."

"Okay.Lets go."

When they go out from the school.Victoria take a look at the back.She saw Nickhun standing far behind her.She quickly turned her face.What happened to me? I'm already falling in love with him? Victoria said to herself.

 

AT THE OTHER SIDE

I'm going to make you as mine.No matter what.Hold on.....

 

 

 

I'm sorry for not update!! HERE ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU.I'M GOING TO END THE FLASHBACK SOON...WAIT FOR ME!!