Chapter 6

Crimson Chaos

Chapter 6

 

We’re already in front of Simon’s classroom but this guy definitely has no thoughts of leaving us along.

“Uhmm, Franz?” Simon suddenly spoke.

“Yes?” He leaned to Simon with a small smile.

“Is it okay if you go with us again?” Simon asked him.

“Wait, What?! No, No, No!” I started to panic suddenly because I can never handle this annoying guy around us!

“Awww~ Of course I will, little guy!” He agreed and patted my brother’s head.

“You go inside your classroom now, Simon.” I told my brother while pushing him lightly to go inside. He did as I told him to do so and then I hurriedly walked away.

“Hey, what’s the rush?” He asked while following me again and again.

“Hey!” He kept repeating the same words but I didn’t think twice to reply him at all.

 

“Hey~~”

 

We already arrived in front of our classroom and I just realized, everyone was already talking about us.

 

“I’m already giving you a warning…” I faced him. “If you don’t stop following, bothering and annoying me every freaking time… I will break your body into pieces with my own hands.” I whispered to him and walked towards my seat.

 

--

The bell rung, signaling that it’s time for lunch. I stood up from my seat and walked out of the room to maybe some place quiet to eat the kimbap that Simon bought for me earlier.

 

“Hey, what’s your relationship with Franz?” Remember the girl from the cafeteria? It’s her. Girlie wants to pick a fight with me in the school corridor this time.

 

But Franz?

 

Oh, wait. That annoying guy?

 

“Hey.” She called out for my attention again.

 

“Didn’t I warn you before?” I asked her.

“So what?” She also asked me, raising one of her eyebrows.

“You don’t really understand anything, don’t you?” I glared.

“What? You’re going to kill me with your own hands?” She asked me, as if she was asking for a challenge. I walked towards her so that the gap between the two of us will get smaller.

“Yes……. I will.” I whispered to her and push her out of my way.

“He—Hey! I’m no-- not do-- done talking to you.” She stuttered. How weak.

 

Third Person’s Point of View

“Hey you.” The guy walked slowly towards her, glaring at the girl.

 

“Don’t you ever dare talk to my friend like that again.” He warned her and walked away.

 

“Frie-friend???!!!” The b*tch was shookt.

 

‘Franz is friends with her?!’

‘O-M-G. I can’t believe it!’

‘What?!’

‘What if they’re more than friends?’

 

And various rumors starts again.