Chapter 5

Crimson Chaos

I woke up just to see Simon in his school uniform, ready for school. I could sense that he’s feeling happy today.

“Why are you up so early?” I asked him, slowly getting up from my bed.

“I actually don’t know.” He let out a small chuckle.

“Did you buy that?” I asked him as I spotted the rolled and triangular kimbap in his hands.

“Yup, I bought it from the convenience store.” He replied.

“With what money?” I asked.

“The money that you always gave me.” He answered while fixing his clothes.

“Then did you already eat?” I asked him again as I walked towards our bathroom.

“Yes.” He gave a short reply. “Um, Sis? Can we go with your classmate again today?”

“Why?”

“Well~ you know~” He said with a cute voice, playing with his fingers.

“What is it that you know that I don’t?” I asked him with one of my eyebrows raised.

“Because I had a lot of fun with him yesterday.”

“Okay, what if I don’t want to?” I asked him with a straight face.

“Please~” He begged.

“I don’t know.” I told him and just went to the bathroom.

--

I was ready for school and ate the triangular kimbap while both of us were walking on our way to the bus stop.

I finished the kimbap before we arrived in front of our school.

“You bought your own kimbap, right?” I asked him. And yes, it’s also our lunch.

“Yes, I did.” He replied.

 

We were silently walking together to Simon’s classroom but then someone placed an arm around my shoulders.

“Oh! Hello, my sister’s classmate!” Simon happily greeted him.

“Classmate?” He repeated with a confused look on his face. “My name is Franz. Call me by that name instead, okay?” He told my brother. “And you too.” He faced to my direction as he pointed his index finger at me.

Before he could say another word, I harshly smacked his head.

“Don’t you dare come near me or touch me with your dirty hands.” I warned him.

“Woah woah~” He raised his arms up, as if he was surrendering.

“You’re saying those kind of words in front of your precious brother?” He asked and looked at him. I then blankly looked at Simon and pulled him, to walk away in order to avoid that human being.

“Come on~ let me come with ya’ll!” He said while chasing towards us

 

Little did they know, the people around them are already whispering about their relationship. Stephanie, on the other hand, doesn’t have a single clue because she was too pre-occupied of Franz following her around.