Arrogant

Beautiful Strangers

 

Instead of staying in a hotel that for sure will cost me more, I try to find an apartment that will be my new home for a while.

 

 

I found this small and cheap yet cozy two-room apartment that is located in the rooftop near the Hamdeok beach where I can watch the sunrise and sunset.

 

 

"Okay, I'm going to get this." I said to the Ahjumma that owns the building. I was about to give her my deposit when someone arrived. 

 

"I'm going to get the place." Said by newly arrived man whose wearing black from head to toe.

 

"But--" The Ahjumma said and look to me. "But Sir, the place that you want will be rented by Miss Maro." The Ahjumma added and look to him.

"But you showed it to me first, right?" The boy hissed.

 

"Yes, but--"

 

"No more buts, here's my deposit." The arrogant man leave his depo on the table and hurriedly went to the top floor. Wait-- Top floor?

 

"Ahjumma!!" I pouts. So Ahjumma and I followed that punk who was about to get in the house.

 

"Wait, sir!" I stopped him. "I am the one who'll be renting this house."

 

"But I saw this first." He boredly answered.

 

"But I decided to rented this first." I insisted. 

 

 

We do alot of arguing. God! He's such a push, why can't he just give this up. I mean, if he's going to take this then he should have decided earlier. 

 

 

"But I decided to stay here first!"

 

"But. I. Saw. It. First."

 

"But--"

 

 

 

"Kids, enough." The Ahjumma stopped us with a sigh. "The apartment have two rooms, you know, I mean, do you get what I mean?"

 

 

"NO!!" We both said but end up agreeing with the Ahjumma's idea.

 

 

He went inside first and get inside the room facing the road. Good thing he doesn't choose the one facing the beach because I would rreally feel bad.

 

But I honestly feel really bad. I mean, a boy and a girl living in a same roof, both perfectly strangers, is really not a good idea. But I'm just so tired and sleepy right now to find another place to stay.

 

 

And besides the Ahjumma promised me to check us out time to time. Of course, she should. What if the man that I'm living with is a psychopath, a drug dealer, a or a murderer.

 

 

"Oh my God!" I can't help but exclaimed and get scared with my own thoughts.

 

 

*Blag

*Blag

 

 

"Oh my God! What's that?"

 

"Ya! Woman in the other room, would you please give it a stop? I'm sleeping! And whatever you are thinking, stop it."

 

"OMG! He's really a psycho, he can read my mind."

 

 

He laughs. "Oh please.. If you just realized or know who I am then you'll be reall glad." He said and continued laughing. 

 

 

 

How arrogant is that psycho. What? Who he think he is? G-Dragon? Song Joong-Ki? Oh, please.

 

 

Instead of minding that punk I just fixed my things and put my clothes in the closet.

 

I went to the window and watch the sunset.

 

 

 

 

I just hope I did the right and good decision.