Chapter 16 : One Reason To Smile (SiFany)

101 Days of Super Generation

 

One Reason To Smile

HerroAwkwardTurtle

SiFany

 


 

The phone rang and rang until I could avoid it no longer. I smiled and laughed a little to myself as Taeyeon and Sunny, who were sitting closest to me, giggled at the obviousness of the situation. I sighed with a little grin plastered on my face, and flipped my phone open.

 

"Hello, Siwon-sunbae."


"Hi there~! How do I know this is actually Tiffany?:

"I thought you knew my voice better than that!"



"Of course I do, it's the voice I want to hear everytime my head hits the pillow."

 

"...stop saying stuff like that! It makes me blush!"



"...don't say that, that makes ME blush!"



"Siwon-sunbae, blushing like a little girl? Awhhh how cute."



"Stop teasing me Fany-ssi~ What about that time I hit your nose by accident before we kissed, and you totally started crying?"



"...it hurt a lot okay?!"



"Yeah, you made me kiss you over a dozen times in compensation."



"...so, hi."

 

"Well now that we've gotten that out of our systems, could you step outside for a second?"



"But we're in the middle of rehearsal break!"



"Just do it Fany-ssi~"

 

He suddenly hung up and I sat there, very confused.

 

“Siwon-sunbae said to go outside,” I told Taeyeon.

 

“Ahhh~ don't worry about it,” Taeyeon replied, looking as if she wanted to break into laughter.

 

I glanced at her suspiciously, but shrugged and headed outside anyway.

 

It was a spring day, and the frost was melting off of the trees and sidewalk, so it was damp and humid and there were puddles everywhere outside the rehearsal studio. I sighed and looked around me, and saw there was nobody there. I pouted and walked over to the bench next to a cherry blossom tree right next to the studio doors and sat there, thankful for the time to rest after such a long rehearsal.

 

“Dang I'm tired.” I mumbled, leaning back, feeling sleep take over me. “I've been smiling too much.”

 

Suddenly I felt someone tap my shoulder.

 

It was Sooyoung. Behind her, the 7 other girls stood around a huge pink box.

 

“What the heck guys?” I asked, laughing.

 

“In there, is one reason to smile.”Seohyun said, almost wisely.

 

I walked over to the huge pink box. It was wrapped closed with a huge purple bow, with a tag labeled 'pull me' on one of the side strings.

 

I pulled the string, and out popped a bunch of confetti.

 

And in the middle of it all was Siwon, holding a red velvet box with a pearl ring in the middle of it, on one knee.

 

“Will you-”

 

“Yes, yes. Make me smile forever, okay?”