My Bestfriend

One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IT WAS A GREAT PLEASURE TO SUBSCRIBE THIS KIND OF BORING FIC I DO HAVE IN HERE :) ANYWAY THANKS GUYS SO MUCH IT MEANS A LOT TO ME <3 <3 hART hART.

-------------------------------------------------

It started on first day of school. As a well known introvert people tend to keep their distant at me not because of my looks nor my smell, but because I pick those people whom I like to listen to. First I dont like people backstabbing someone cause I dont like to be like that. Second I like people who talks about knowledge and wisdom. 

2nd year of highschool 
I dont have much friends in my 1st year cause most of it I dont like it.

but this year was the most beautiful year of my life. I met my bestfriend. 
our eyes met because I just walk infront and proceed to my seat without giving a proper greeting to them. And that time she criticize me for being a MEAN, she doesnt talk to me nor a little poke at my back or just a simple Hi... no she never said anything like that before, but our friendship started when we have our 5th class. Science subject to be exact we just had given a 5minutes to study the lesson and we will have a long quiz. That teacher is what you called TERROR. It makes me wanted to sleep because I find this subj boring or my teacher is a boring one.. I already finished scanning my notebook and listen to my teacher while shes reading the question for us to answer. Then I saw her struggling to answer most of the question and her friends was sweating a lot because they dont have any answer on their paper... Not because I wanted to befriend with them I gave my paper to let them copy it. its not because Im a person who looks proud from what I did I just wanted to help. I know its wrong to help them in that manner but I do have this saying tho "Cheat together, Graduate Together" I dont like the school system, because they want to make things impossible for us to do that to help us achieve what we wanted. and one thing not just Krystal copied my answer but all of my classmate had a same answer.

That time they treat me for a little snacks and a little chit chat that was the time they knew my name 
I started to have friends that I can be with. That I can be with when we go out from the classroom and apart when we reach the Exit and proceed to our home. We had so much fun and made a promise to each other .. never date someone until we graduate. but she broke that promise when she started dating our classmate I keep on asking her if that is true but she keeps on saying that are not dating. I cant accept what she said, cause on my eyes I saw them together at the park holding hands and laughing together I was furious and hold my breath for a minute to calm myself cause she betrayed me. Until months she didnt say a word about the dating, suddenly the guy just annouced it while I was making my sip of my cold coke. I choke and shout WHAT??!! but they didnt last..

3rd year o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter