The Main Characters

The Last December - A Visual Novel

The Last December has three main characters, one female protagonist and two male lead characters. We aim to showcase different qualities and personalities with the different characters. They will each be faced with different problems of their own and face them in their own way. We want each character to be in-depth and interesting, but at the same time, we want to player to feel involved. We try to portray our female protagonist as the personality we had planned for her, while still giving the player enough control to her decisions.

December
A 18 year old girl who have had lung problems since young. Growing up in a strict family, she wasn’t allowed to do anything they deemed bad for her. She was brought up to become afraid to try new things. After finding out she only has a month left to live, she decided to, for once, pick up the courage to try the things she wanted to do but was never allowed to do and never dared to do. She sets on a journey to complete her bucket list before leaving the world.

Zayn
A 19 year old boy who broke his arm in a car accident. He’s flirty, egoistic, fun and playful. As an aspiring artist, the accident didn’t just break his arm, but his dream as well. Unable to draw anymore, he was going to give up on his life when he meets December and decides to help the dying girl fulfil her bucket list before her time is up.

???
? year old boy who is unwilling to reveal much about himself. He’s mysterious and aloof but street smart. He’s used to going around by himself, but December and Zayn sticked around for much longer than he intended them to and he just can’t seem to shake them off.



Also a huge basket of thanks, appreciation and virtual hugs to our first few subscribers!
occult   .   aihara_namika   .   seto_mizer
It's really nice to know somebody is interested in this project we're working on! :)