Deleted Scene

A Night to Remember

 

A/N: I swear I only meant for this to be a one-shot fic but then I came across my original draft of this story and found some deleted scenes that didn’t make to the final post. lol That’s why I’m dumping one of the deleted scene here. This scene is inspired by the gif above. Hope you enjoy~ 

 

-------

"Why did you dragged me here?" Jeongyeon asked Nayeon, clearly confused.

 

"I just need to confirm something Jeong, please cooperate." answered Nayeon while moving her face closer. Jeongyeon's eyes went wide, aware of what the older girl is planning so she move her head to the side, evading Nayeon's attack but not really moving away from her.

 

"What are you doing, you know I hate being kissed?" she asked in panic. 

 

"Sorry." Nayeon guilty said. She seemed to have gotten back from her senses so she moved away from Jeongyeon, ready to leave the room.

 

Jeongyeon however have turned her around, forced Nayeon’s back into the wall and slammed her hand into it, expertly trapping the older girl, like a bunny caught in a trap that is Yoo Jeongyeon. She stared at Nayeon for a moment, heart beating fast. You’re pretty. Jeongyeon then close the gap between them and kissed Nayeon.

 

It was just a simple peck at first, however, Nayeon wanted to feel more of Jeongyeon. I love you Yoo Jeongyeon. She wanted to taste more of Jeongyeon’s lips so she cupped the girl’s face and pulled her closer. She started to move her lips and open it a little bit, tongue already teasing Jeongyeon’s lower lips. 

 

Ohmygod! What the hell is going on?! And why does it felt so good?! Jeongyeon’s mind went hardwired. She can’t believe what was happening. Not that she’s complaining or anything though. I think I’m in love. Few seconds later, she started reacting to the kiss and reciprocated the same.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fin.

 

A/N: What do you think about this 2yeon deleted scene guys? I at writing kissing scenes so please understand. Lol. Also I still have one more deleted scene from my original draft, it’s about a drunk Tzuyu and nothing make sense about it tbh, I dunno why I wrote it in the first place. Lol. But tell me if I should share it here or just delete it for good.