Spin the Bottle

A Night to Remember

 

Momo arrived at their dorm to a crowded and chaotic living room, she has just came back from her schedule. Her eyes scanned the room from Sana and Tzuyu who are seated at the farthest side of the couch their faces were glued to each other and were too engrossed into looking at something in Tzuyu's phone to noticed Momo's arrival; to Chaeyoung and Dahyun who are sharing a blanket while watching TV; then to Jeongyeon and Nayeon who are tickling each other for fun, Nayeon's practically straddling Jeongyeon whose hands were somewhere inside Nayeon's shirt already, both their faces were red from laughing too much; and lastly to Jihyo who is probably the only normal-looking person in the group. She noticed that everyone's already in there except for one. Where is that penguin?

 

"I'm home~" she announced.

 

"Welcome back." Jihyo greeted her first with a smile. "It's a good thing that you're here. Go change first and called Mina from our room, we're having jokbal for dinner."

 

Momo's eyes twinkled with joy upon hearing the good news. She wanted to hug Jihyo right now if not for the bag she's holding. "Asa! You're the best leadernim." she answered with a wink and practically skipped to her room, too happy to finally eat her favorite food without worrying about her weight.

 

After Momo finished changing her clothes, she knock knock knock on Mina's door only to be met with silence. She peeked inside the room and found the girl in front of a computer, too focused on her game to hear the knock. So that's why she wasn't in the living room huh? She's here playing, aigoo. Momo sigh.

 

"Mina-yah~" Momo called walking behind the penguin who was still nonchalant of her presence. "Minari~" she tried again, this time poking Mina twice in the shoulder.

 

"Oh Momo unnie annyeong, sorry I didn't see you there." Mina answered, looking up to take a quick glance at Momo and then back to her game. "What's up?"

 

"Dinner's ready and we're having jokbal. Come on." Momo said with a wave of her hand and a gesture of her head.

 

"Okay unnie but let me finished this level first." replied the gamer. So Momo sat down on a bed and waited for Mina.

 

As she was waiting, Momo can't helped but to stare at Mina's left profile. Such a beauty. She realized that she can actually see Mina's moles from this angle. There were like four of them, one on her forehead, one on the side of her nose, one on her upper lip and one near her chin. I wonder how would it felt like if I kiss my way down her upper lips? Momo's eyes grew big realizing that her mind started to wander on a very dangerous territory. Oh my god! Get yourself together Hirai! She's your member for crying out loud! Momo blushed and metally smacked herself for that. I'm definitely hungry. 

 

"Unnie I'm done. Thanks for waiting, come on let's go eat." said Mina as she pulled Momo up from the bed and linked their arms.

 

When the pair arrived at the living room, the floor was already covered with newspapers and the gang were all busy unpacking the delivered foods ready to devour them all. The couple choose to sit on the floor across the couch, backs facing the TV. They could really careless about the latest drama right now, food is much more important to them. The members finally settled themselves comfortably around the food, they gave thanks, and started eating. Itadakimasu! 

 

Mina suddenly went rigid and Momo felt the change from the other girl. "Hey what's wrong?" the dancer asked.

 

The black swan blushed as if she was caught red-handed, "I forgot my ketchup." she lamely excused. Truth is Mina felt Momo's thigh brushing against hers as they were sharing a single throw pillow to cover their legs and she didn't know why but she suddenly felt hot from her cheeks.

 

Momo laughed at this. "Pabo-yah! The jokbal's already seasoned so you won't need ketchup for that."

 

"Oh yeah right, I forgot." Mina just laughed along nervously. Maybe I'm just hungry. She thought, dismissing her blush.

 

---

 

When they finished their dinner, the unnie-line started cleaning the floor and passed the used utensils and plates to the maknae-line since they were on dishes duty. The J-line will have to throw the trash later. 

 

"Hey guys! We just finished our Knock Knock promotions right and we don't have anything scheduled tomorrow. So we're basically on haitus right now." Jihyo announced like she just had a major realization. "Do you guys want to play a game?" she asked after the group has been settled back on the living room. They just finished watching Nayeon and Chaeyoung's favorite drama and it's still too early to sleep.

 

"If it's the Mafia game again, I'm bailing out." Sana commented from the side, still feeling betrayed from the last time they played that game.

 

Oh what about 3.6.9.? Too boring. Cham Cham Cham? Too noisy. King's game? We don't have sticks. Or King's cup maybe? We don't have cards too. Everyone started suggesting games they could play but still came up with nothing good. We need a new game guys.

 

"I have an idea. Why don't we play that game American teens usually play at their parties?" Jeongyeon said like a light bulb suddenly lit up in her head. "Let's play Spin the Bottle!" she suggested.

 

"I'm in." Nayeon seconded.

 

"That's actually a good idea." said their leader. "You see, we received a box of beer from our fans congratulating Dahyun for coming out of age this year. I think we can use that." she finished while nodding her head.

 

"We still have two minors though." Sana pointed out.

 

"It's okay they can drink cider." answered Jihyo.

 

"We'll get it." Chaeyoung and Tzuyu volunteered, already running towards the fridge.

 

"I'll go get a bottle." said Jeongyeon.

 

"We'll get the booze." Nayeon and Jihyo said simultaneously.

 

"I'll go get the music." Momo shouted while  running to her room to get her speaker.

 

"I guess that leaves us three to set up the living room then." Sana sigh while addressing Mina and Dahyun to help her arrange the coffee table, the chairs, and the couch.

 

---

 

The group gathered back to the living room after getting the stuffs they needed for the game. They sat around the coffee table in the same order they were sitting during dinner. The TV was already turned-off and a pop song is now playing on the background care-of Momo's playlist.

 

"I think everyone here is already familiar with the mechanics of the game. But for clarity's sake, I'm just gonna explain it again." said Jeongyeon, feeling honored that her suggested game was chosen. "So basically we just have to sit around the bottle, just like what we are doing right now. A player will spin the bottle and the person to whom the neck of the bottle points when it stops spinning must choose whether it's Truth or Dare. If that person chooses Truth, the player who spins the bottle will ask a question and she needs to answer it truthfully otherwise she will drink. And if that person chooses Dare, the spinner will tell her to do something and she must do it, otherwise she will also take a shot. Get it?" she explained.

 

Eight heads nodded simultaneously to answer Jeongyeon's question. After that they started playing the game excitedly.

 

As the leader, Jihyo spun the bottle first. Everyone was anxious to know who will be the first player. Sana.

 

Ugh why do I have to be the first one? Sana thought as the bottle pointed at her. "Okay, I choose Dare." she answered.

 

Woah!~ Everyone chanted as Sana confidently choose the difficult one. The members started thinking of a good dare for the squirrel until Dahyun blurted "I dare you to dance the Coming of Age choreography in celebration of my adulthood." Everyone agreed that it was actually a good dare so Sana stood up, walk onto the space in front of the TV and started dancing when Momo played the music.

 

Indeed the choreography itself was already y but when Sana, who is the y-Cutie of the group danced it, she gave the song more justice. Everyone's mouth were left hanging at the end of Sana's performance and one member in particular was still in awe that she can't keep her blush away. Why is it so hot in here? After that, Sana spins the bottle and Nayeon was chosen as the second player.

 

"I choose Dare too." said Nayeon.

 

"Okay, I dare you to lap-dance someone." Sana said nonchalantly and the rest of the member hollered while clapping their hands, too excited to witness a moment in history.

 

Nayeon just smirked in reply, she's not one to back out from a challenge. So she immediately stood up, wrapped her arms around the person beside her, sat in her lap and started dancing. The group cheered when they realized who was Nayeon's victim. Jeongyeon.

 

The older girl did not hesitated when she turned around, leaned backwards into Jeongyeon's front and started grinding her hips. Everyone was so shocked with Nayeon's bold move that they didn't know what to do but to stare at the pair. Jeongyeon's face was red beyond compare, she was so embarrassed of what's happening but she can't also deny the fact that a part of her was actually enjoying it. Oh dear God, I'm ed. she thought. Unknown to Jeongyeon, Nayeon was also thinking the same thing. I'll make you mine, Yoo Jeongyeon

 

Everyone applauded after 2Yeon's moment, Nayeon then spins the bottle to keep the game going. The third player was Mina and she chose Truth. Typical.

 

"Who among our members will you play for the other team?" asked Nayeon. She wanted to get back at from the dare she had earlier. But instead of answering the question, Mina just bowed her head, cheeks already flushed from thinking of an answer and just drink the beer in one shot. The girls were kind of disappointed but nonetheless accepted Mina's choice.

 

This prompted Momo's curiosity. She can't helped but think of Mina's possible answer. Who could it be aigoo?

 

Mina spins the bottle and it pointed at Chaeyoung. She chose Dare after that.

 

"Hmnmmn.. I dare you to re-enact Jeongyeon and Tzuyu's pepero kiss parody with someone." said Mina while showing that gummy smile of hers.

 

"Mina unnie why?~!" Chaeyoung whined. She doesn't know what she has done to deserved this cruel dare. Nevertheless, Chaeyoung chose to do the dare with Dahyun, thinking that it's only logical to do it with her partner in that same parody.

 

Chaeyoung then bit the end of the pepero, offering Dahyun the other end covered with chocolate. When Dahyun accepted it, the little tiger started to move her head slowly while chewing the pepero. Dahyun did the same on the other half until their noses started to bump on each other.

 

The two girls hesitated to move further when there was only an inch left of the pepero. The audience were also left watching on the edge of their seats and Sana, who was beside Dahyun, has this urge to bump their heads together. And being the squirrel that she is, Sana acted on her urge and pushed their heads resulting to a DubChaeng kiss. Dahyun and Chaeyoung retracted their heads immediately both with wide eyes. They can't believe their Sana unnie just made them kiss. 

 

Too shocked to do anything Dahyun just covered while looking at Chaeyoung and then glared at Sana. She can't believe what just happened but the blush on her face indicated otherwise. My first kiss!! 

 

Chaeyoung on her part choose to be cool with it and decided to just spin the bottle. She can't deny though that her heart has been pounding on her chest since the kiss. Ottokhae?

 

Not soon after, the bottle stop spinning and pointed at Tzuyu who chose Dare. Chaeyoung, wanting revenge, dared her to kiss Sana on the lips. This challenge overwhelmed Tzuyu thus she chose to just drink a glass of cider instead.

 

"Boo! You're no fun Tzuyu-ah." protested Chaeyoung.

 

"Let her be Chaeng." interjected Jeongyeon.

 

"She's right. It's part of the game and Tzuyu has the right to choose." Jihyo defended. "Anyways let's have a short break guys, I'm just gonna go to the bathroom real quick."

 

"Great! I'm going to the fridge then and find some desserts, I'm hungry again." Momo announced after Jihyo called for a break.

 

"I'll go with you unnie, I wanted some water anyway." said Mina and Momo just nodded her head.

 

Momo rummaged through their fridge and found an ice-cream cone. She quickly unwrapped the treat and devoured it with great pleasure. Mina just giggled at the sight. So cute!

 

"Say Mina, can I ask you something?" said Momo hesitantly.

 

"Sure unnie, what is it?" replied Mina. She was leaning on the kitchen island while drinking her water.

 

"Who is it?" Momo questioned shyly. "I mean the answer to Nayeon unnie's question earlier. Which member is it? I mean, you don't have to answer me if you don't want to. I'm not forcing you to. I'm just curious that's all." Momo rambled while her ice-cream, she was so nervous for asking that she kind of slipped her hold and got some ice-cream on her right cheek.

 

Mina just smiled that famous gummy smile of hers and bowed her head, blushing madly. She can't believe Momo just asked her that. Rather than answering though, Mina put down her glass of water and walked towards Momo, not saying anything. She stared at Momo for awhile and moments later, she cupped her face and slowly move closer. What am I doing? She titled her head and just the ice-cream stain on Momo's cheek as her answer. Mina suddenly felt hungry and it's not the ice-cream.

 

Momo was too stunned to react so she just blinked her eyes. Oh my God! She's not sure what just happened but she suddenly felt hot despite eating a frozen treat. She blinked some more and then uttered, "You know, we never really finished that pepero kis-- I mean game we had last time." she pointed out.

 

"Really?" Mina chuckled already looking for a box of pepero and found one. "Guess we have some unfinished business then." she said, already biting the other end of the pepero as if inviting Momo.

 

---

 

Back on the living room, Nayeon has dragged Jeongyeon at her room while Dahyun and Chaeyoung return to theirs for some unknown reason hence Sana and Tzuyu were the only two left. 

 

Sana was staring at Tzuyu, half annoyed and half intrigued. "So.." she started. "Is it really that hard for you to do the Dare?" she asked the tall maknae.

 

"Yes." Tzuyu simply answered, bowing her head while Sana was still staring at her.

 

"Why?" questioned Sana, hurt evident on her tone. Tzuyu however just remained silent on her seat. Ugh! I can't believe this. "Fine then, don't answer." Hurt turned into annoyance so Sana stood up, gesturing to leave the maknae behind but her step caught her legs and she ended up sprawled on Tzuyu's lap. God! Why am I so clumsy?

 

Tzuyu was surprised with Sana's fall but nevertheless caught her on time. "Did you just fall for me?" she asked cheekily. Enjoying their current position.

 

"I fall on you not for you." Sana corrected, still mad.

 

Their faces were only inches apart and Tzuyu can't helped but stare at Sana's lips. Sana did the same thing and acted on impulse. It feels like gravity's pulling her towards Tzuyu's lips so she closed her eyes and just let gravity took its course. Tzuyu on her part accepted her fate and just close her eyes as well. It's not like I don't want to kiss her earlier, I actually do but not in front of everyone. Their lips finally met and stayed there for a moment, both enjoying the feeling.

 

After a while, the two broke off the kiss. "I actually wanted to kiss you unnie but I don't want to do it in front of the other unnies." Tzuyu confessed making Sana smile widely, already forgotten her annoyance. Instead of answering, Sana just moved for another kiss. This is way better than looking at Sana unnie's dance earlier. Tzuyu thought.

 

"Let's get out of here." Sana said while pulling Tzuyu away from the couch.

 

---

 

"Okay guys I'm done. Let's get back to the game shall we?" Jihyo announced while walking away from the bathroom. 

 

"Hey what did I missed?" she asked out loud, clearly confused to find the living room empty.

 

 

 

 

 

Fin.

A/N. This fic is slightly inspired by the fanart above.

cr: oneradish @ twitter

 

Suffice to say, I am a fan of this artist fanarts. ^^