Forever and Always

You and I meant to be together

HAPPY TGIF!!..

AS REQUESTED..HERE IS MY UPDATE..

-------+-+---+-+-+--+----------

After the introduction event, Minho and Seunghyun talked. With all Seunghyun's might, he faces his rival which is now the new owner of his company. They are inside the CEO's office which happens to be his office.

"Now that I am the owner. I will make the rules and regulations. But I will start with you." Minho talk which seating comfortably on the couch facing Seunghyun at the other side.

"What is it now?"

"I want you out of this building. For short, I am Firing you." Minho exclaimed.

"What?" Seunghyun's is shock by his announcement.

"I am firing you. You cant work here anymore." Minho repeats and making sure Seunghyun understand and hear him clearly.

"But you cant do that. I will give you my position but I will not leave this company, besides I havent started yet the plan that I will do for my company to get up again." Seunghyun strongly said.

"Correction. Its MY company now not yours. And I dont care about your plan. I have mine so I dont need yours. I can run this without you." the tension between the two are growing.

"Why, Minho-sshi?" Seunghyun asked out of the blue.

"What do you mean why?"

"Why are you doing this?" He answered, although he knows the reason but still eager to asked him.

"I have warned you before, but you didnt listen. Its your fault. I will get everything that belongs to me." Minho said with a very determined face.

"I wont lose to you." Seunghyun said like a warning, but Minho just laugh at him. He stood up and leave Minho inside the office. He is so mad with everything especially to himself for letting it happened. He go to his favorite street vendor to grab a drink alone. Releasing all his anger. The drunk Seunghyun fished his phone that keeps vibrating inside his coat pocket. Without looking at the caller he answer it.

"Hel~llow?" in his slury voice.

"APPA!..anneoyong!" its Jessie on the other line.

"Owhh..Jesssiie-ahh.."

"Appa, why is your voice like that?..Are you sleeping already?" the kid wonder.

"Ani!..Apppaa..drink..Ju~sst a b~iit..hehehe." he replied not minding if he is talking to a child. He is in the influence of alcohol.

"Appa, why are you drinking?..You want me to call mommy?" The kid said and didnt wait for him to answer.

Dara's POV

"Mommy! mommy!Mommy!..I heard my daughter calling me and rush to me. I jus went out from the bathroom to take a shower. With a towel drying my hair I asked my daughter.

"Mommy, Appa is drinking..please talk to him. I will just go with Hara unnie outside and play." she said and pass the phone with me. I nod and she quickly run out of the room. I place the phone to my ear while my other hand is holding th towel and continue drying my hair.

"Hello, seunghyun-ah?" I begin. I heard a loud voice on the other line shouting to someone about adding another bottle of drink. Why is he drinking? I thought. Then a gilr's voice response, but you are too drunk Mr. and we cant let you drink again. Oh gosh! Seunghyun's making a scene there. Is he alone? My heart is not at ease. Then I hear him talk in his slury voice saying that he is not drunk, but a loud bang on the table can be hear.

"Omo!..Seunghyun-ah!..Seunghyun-ah!" I worriedly called his name over the line.

"Hello?..Are you still there? Whoever you are?.." its a girl's voice. Its the same with the person who reject Seunghyun's order.

"Hello, ms. Is he alright?...Is Seunghyun alright?" I asked in panic.

"Ah, yes..He just passed out. Are you his girlfriend or a family member? Because I dont know what to do with him and where to bring him?"

"Where is tha place? I will call my friend to take him. Im his girlfriend." I asked and the girl quickly give me their location and I called bom to go at that place for Seunghyun. After getting Seunghyun home in Bom's house, she called me back.

"Yah, Dara..What will I do to your boyfriend now?..Gosh!..He is so drunk and wasted..What happened to him?..Did you two fight?" she bombard me with a lot of questions.

"I dont know. And we did not fight. It was Jessie who told me about him drinking. Please bommie, take care of him for me. I will go there tomorrow. We are still here in Jeju."

"Aigoo..aren't you afraid that I might take advantage of your perfectly handsome boyfriend?.." my bestfriend teases me.

"I am confident with you..so I trust you so much.." bom has been a good friend of mine for too long so I trust her so much ad she is not that type of girl who would snatch a boyfriend.

"aigoo..ok fine..just be here tomorrow.." with that assurance fron her, I smile and thank her before ending the call. Why did he drink to his limit? There must be something going on to the company. I thought to myself as I put down the phone and towel on the table beside our dresser.

------_----_------_------_--------

I left early from Jeju to seoul leaving my daughter in the hands of Seunghyun's family as they continue their vacation there. I didn't told them what happened to Seunghyun last night because they will get worried. I just told them that I need to comeback to work to help Seunghyun. At first they wont allow me, but I keep on insisting so they let me go.

"Bommie?.." I knock to my bestfriend's house door. Then the door sides open revealing my groggy bommie. I smile at her and greets.

"He is at the couch. Go!" I hug bom and quickly go to Seunghyun. He is sleeping peacefully. I caress his face and sadly smile.

"Whatever problem you are facing right now, I will always at your side." I said to him.

"Dara?" he's now awake and I smile.

"Good morning!" I greeted him. Then he slowly sit up.

"What are you doing here?" A cold replied from him. What the, is this how he say he miss me too?

"Your supposed to be at jeju. But what are you doing here?"He asked again while masaging his temple. Hangover it is. I stood and walk towards bom's kitchen to grab a glass of cold water and bring it to him.

"Drink this." I gave him the water. He look at me first like trying to read me hoping for an answer to his question. But I didn't say anything. He reachout for the glass and slowly drink the water. I took a sit beside him and wait for him to talk.

"Thanks!" he put the glass on the table in front of us.

"Why are you here?..Where am I?" Did he forget what happened last night? I look at him with a questioning look.

"Yah!..Mr. Choi Seunghyun, if you cant take care of yourself after getting drunk..Dont ever get drink alone!..Aisht!..Fool!" All of a sudden bom comes out from nowhere and scolded him. He get startled.

"What?..I did what?" His voice suddenly fading out with his last word as if he remember something. I made him look at me by holding his hand thats laying on his knee.

"Seunghyun-ah, did something happened?..You can tell me..I want to help you." I sincerely want to help him whatever it is. I look directly into his eyes and there's pain.

"Its nothing, Dara..You dont have to worry about it.." He said and squeez my hand try to make me believe. I think he is not ready to talk to me about it. I sigh.

"Ok."

"Did you came here because of me?" He asked me and I knod. He slowly close our gap as he hug me.

"I'm sorry for making you worry. It wont happen again." he said as his breath touching my neck skin. I hug him back to made him feel that everything will be ok.

-------_------__---------__----------

 

Seunghyun's POV

A day after the transfer of the company's right the media has gone insane. News about me being kicked out in my own company and Minho taking over it spread like a bullet.

"Seunghyunie, what is the meaning of this?" its my mom who's asking.

"Oppa, is this true?" now its hara.

"Is this the reason why you keep on hiding us from the media?" Dara asked. After that drinking incident, Dara and I went back to Jeju. She's right, since that day I keep them from the media. I dont want them to find out happened between me and Minho. I just enjoy having a good time with Dara, Jessie and my family, but we cant hide the truth forever. Jessie turn on the livingroom television hoping to watch a cartoon, while searching for the right channel, she accidentally saw my face on TV in one of those channels so she decided to stop and watch together with Hara. Now all of them gather in front of me asking different question but the same topic. !.. I hate the look in their eyes. Its sads me because I know I made them all worry.

"I..I am.." I stutter. I dont know what to do or say. I bow my head in defeat.

"Im sorry, I try to take control of it, but it turns out worst. But dont worry Im working on it right now so I can get back to my company." I want to assure them with my confidence, but the moment I look up to them, still no effect.

"How will you do it oppa?" Hara asked.

"Appa, are you and appa minho are fighting?" the kid jessie asked. I walked towards her and pick her up in my arms. I smile at her and caress her face.

"No baby..Its just a simple misunderstanding..we are not fighting..ok?" she stare at me still with a pouting lips.

"Aigooo..you look like a lost puppy doing that.." I pinch her nose in between my index and forefinger that's bended. She shook her head to escape from my pinch and smile sweetly.

"I believe you appa. I dont want you fight with him because I love the both of you." she sweetly said before hugging me. I can feel that all eyes are on me.

-------_----__--------___--------

"Seunghyun-ah, can we talk outside?" Dara asked upon entering our room where I tucked Jessie to sleep. I knod and followed her outside. We go to the veranda. I noticed how sad she is.

"Hey, Dara..cheer up..I dont wanna see you like that." I hold up her face and got startled when I felt water on her face. She's crying. Damn it! If only I could turn back the time before they found out about it. I pull her to hug tightly.

"This is the reason why I dont want you to find out..I dont wanna see you like that..please, dont cry." I caress her back to comfort her. 

"Is..is it..because of me and jessie?" she asked in between her sob. She's not looking at me, her face is still buried on my chest making my shirt wet. I dont know how to convince her about it because I dont want her to blame herself for it.

"No..definetly not.." I lied.

"Seunghyun-ah, if your having a hard time bec~"

"Dara stop..please..I dont wanna hear you saying words like that..and I dont want you to do anything, like leaving me...I cant bare to live without you and Jessie..You two are my life now, so please dont think of leaving me.." I said with full of sincerity. The feeling of her leaving me is like Death. I didnt know that I am crying already until I felt a hand on my face wiping each side.

"I'm sorry..I will not say it..I will help you find a way to solve this..Together we will do it." she said with an assuring smile. I hold her both hands and press it more to my face. The love i had for Dara is so different from Minyoung. I thought I wont be able to love again, but she made me wrong. I did love her more than I could ever imagine and I dont want to let go of her. I will do everything to keep her and Jessie. Call me selfish, but I wont let go of them ever. I lower down my head to set a kiss on her soft lips. Before pressing my head onto her.

"I Love you, Dara."

"I Love you too, Seunghyun forever and always." I felt so love with her words.

--------+---+--@---@@+@+++-----@---

Let me hear you again..I wanna know your thoughts..who knows, i might update twice..kekekeke..#welike2party #top #dara #tabisan