Chapter 10

You saved me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

I have some personal issues to take care of at the moment... That's why I can't really write at the moment... So it'll take some time for the next chapters...

But here I am again with a new chapter. Thank you for all the new comments and subscriptions. ^^

 

Enjoy the chapter ^^.

 

 

On the next day after school Ravi stops Leo at the school gate. “Leo? Do you have a moment?” The omega looks at the alpha. “I don’t have much time. I’m sorry.” The silver haired bit his lip. He doesn’t want to have this conversation in front of the school gate where everyone could hear them. “Just a moment… it’s really important, please.” The alpha nearly begs. Leo wasn’t sure. His parents would be later at home today they had a business dinner. So they wouldn’t know if he was a few minutes later at home then he supposed to be. So the omega nods. Ravi smiled slightly and asks Leo to follow him. They went back to the empty school ground. Both were standing under the trees. Leo wasn’t sure what to expect from this situation. Then Ravi starts to speak. “Leo… I have and question and please answer it truthfully okay?” The alpha looks the omega in the eyes and the black haired was just able to nod. Ravi took a deep breath. “Are your parents beating you?” The omega becomes pale and his eyes widen. Leo stared at the alpha. How could he know? Then he shakes his head. “My parents..? Beating me? How did you get this idea?” Leo laughed awkwardly. Ravi shouldn’t know what happens at his home… how useless as omega he was… The black haired male really likes the alpha but he also knows that he’ll never be good enough for him. Ravi sighs. He knew that the other wouldn’t tell him everything right away but he had hoped. “Please Leo tell me the truth. I can help you… my father is prosecutor…” Ravi tried to convince the other one. The black haired looks to the ground. “How should that help..?”  He whispers to himself. The alpha hears that. “He can really help you. Please just talk to him.” Ravi reached out and put his hands on Leo’s arms. “Please.”  The black haired omega shrugs slightly and bit down on his lip. ‘He helped you and he cares…’ The omega took a deep breath. “Okay.”  A little smile appeared on Ravi’s face.

Please log in to read the full chapter