Chapter 5

You're My SHINee Boy!

Author's POV

Yuri doesn't feel good that morning. Her whole body is full with sweat. She felt so cool. She turned off the aircond including the fan but she still feel cool. She don't know what is happening to her. Yesterday she is just fine. Her mom knock her door and comes in.

" Yuri,you have to get up now. It's 6.30 a.m now. I'm sure that you don't want to be late again right?" Yuri try to speak but is suddenly can't open. She don't  have the energy to speak. Her mom starting to worry then she goes straight to Yuri's bed. She slightly put her hand on Yuri's forehead.

" Ohh Yuri-ah. Your body is hot. You must got a fever! Don't go to school today. I will call your form teacher." 

" Erghh why suddenly got a fever? This is must because of the swimming practice yesterday! I've been too long in the water!" Yuri said to herself while covering herself in the blanket. So that day,Yuri didn't attend to the school and her mom brings her to the clinic. Yuri feels so frustrated because she really wants to go to the school. She wants to study! 

End of Author's POV

 

L's POV

Yuri is absent today. Her mom call my mom and told me that Yuri is sick. Herm. I'm bored, What should I do? Haa! Maybe I can ask Suzy to come with me to visit Yuri at her home! Hehe. You're genius L! 

" Hoi! Dreaming in the fantasyland again don't you?" Wooyoung slammed his hands on my table. 

" Ahh,shut up. Don't you have any work to do then?" I asked Wooyoung. Whenever I dreaming or anything,he always show up infront of me. Such an annoying boy! But,still he is my best friend. I can't avoid from him. Haha.

" Ehh,of course no! Hey,today is quite boring day. Do you have some plan to do?" 

" Haa yes! I want to visit Yuri at her home. Erm maybe with Suzy. Wanna follow me?" I make a pose just like The Rock. Hihi.

" Visit her? Why?" Wooyoung ask me a several questions.

" Probably she is sick. She never come to school if she sick or have other problems." 

" Ohh,what problem?" He ask me too many questions today. Erghh!

" Stop asking the questions. You should decide whether you wanna go or not!" I'm yelling at him and he quickly make a silent.

" Sorry. Okay,okay I'll go." Wooyoung make a sulky face then go to join the other students conversation. He's always like that. Haha. I can't stop thinking about Yuri now.

* On the way to Yuri's POV

" L wait for me. It's not like Yuri's house gonna get escaped if we're late!" Suzy say. I don't know why but my heart is pounding! I really want to meet Yuri. Maybe I'm too fast until I left Wooyoung at the back. Haha. Pity him.

 

Yuri's POV

My mom told me that L and Suzy will come to my house today. Hurm, I just have a fever. It's not that bad. They concerned about me too much. But that is BFF means right. While I adjusting my clothes, I heard something noisy at the verandah of my house. Hoo I know! That must be L and Suzy fighting over something. Haishh!

" You shuld slower your speed! Don't abandoned me and Suzy!" I know that voice. He's Wooyoung. Haha. I get down to downstairs to see what happen between them. Then,when my mom showed up,they automatically make a silent and give a bows to her.

" Ehh annyeonghaseyo aunty! Can we go to see Yuri now?" L said. He's a little bit rush today. Haha.

" I'm here! Come in!" I invited them to the living room and started to chattering. They talk so fast! I can't even understand. Wooyoung  and I just staring to Suzy and L.

" See Yuri is not that bad! You shuldn't do this again L!" Suzy throws one of the pillow on the sofa to L. I can't just watch it.

" Guys! Stop it! Do you want to make my house turned upside down? I thought you guys want to visit me! Then what is this quarelling about?" I raised up my voice louder and both of them just nodded their head down. Haha. I can be a scary person when I get angry.

" So,how's your health? I mean,has the fever cooling down?" L asked me then he put his hands on my forehead. Erk. Suzy is watching. What should I do? Err.

" Ahh yes. I'm just fine." I immediately move L's hands.

" Ohh good then. Have you eat your medicine? Want me to help you?" L is strange today. He never that concern. L go to the kitchen and asked my mom to bring the medicine and some food. Suzy already gave me a sharp glance. Oo! She is jealous. I know it!

" You know what Yuri-ah,from the school, L can't stop talking about you. He worried a lot when you were absent." Why is Wooyoung started to talk like that? I hate to being involved in this kind of problem.

" Ohh really? Er of course he worried. We're Bff right Suzy?" I changed the topic. Suzy just gave me sour smile. L brought some emdicine to me. I try to take it by myself but he didn't let me.

" L,I'm not a child. I can take it." 

" No,I'll feed you." Gulp! I'm shocked with L's words. What on earth is he doing right now? Wooyoung already give me a strange glare. On that time,Suzy stood up from the sofa and come towards me.

" L,it's not proper to do that. Let me do it. Move aside." Suzy take the tray with the medicine and the bread from L's hands. L's face changed.

" Hey! What! Suzy! I can do it!" They quarelling AGAIN! Aishh.

" No,the way you act today is strange L. Let me feed Yuri." Suzy replied. L and Suzy then pushed each other. L wants to take the medicine from Suzy but Suzy hold it tightly.

" OKAY,STOP! Let me do it!" Wooyoung suddenly barged in when L and Suzy fighting. Both of them and I just give Wooyung a stare. What is he talking about?

" What? Now give me the medicine. Yuri-ah,open your mouth. There's an airplane flying to you. Aah." Haha Wooyoung is funny. He's the savior today. At last,Wooyung is the one feed me. L and Suzy just watching us. L is still not satisfied. Kikiki. They made such a cute couple when they mad. Haha.

 

L's POV

Erghh. I want to feed Yuri! Now Wooyoung already ruined my intention. It's okay L. You still got another chance okay? I try to make myself relax. But Suzy is right. I'm acting too weird today. I should'nt do that again. No wonder if Yuri is uncomfortable with me just now. Then,three of us wnet home together. Yuri wave her hands to me with a bright smile.

" Hope you can come to school soon!" I shout. As soon as I arrived at my home, I went straight to my room and lay down with a big smile on my face. Maybe I'm too  happy because I meet Yuri today. Hehe.

 

Minho's POV

I don't know what is happening to me! Just now, I heard mom's conversation with my step father. Both of them have to go for the outstations. Ergh! I hate to be in this house with Onew! They're gonna leave tomorrow morning. Haish. But it's good actually. I can go home late at night. Hang out at the club! Yahooo! I already make a plan for tommorow! Minho,tommorow and another one week is your freedom day! Hehehe.