Bedheads

Luck one-shots/drabbles

 

 

I think Luck has broke me T_T I can't write any other ships at the moment because of these two. It doesn't help either that they are my top 2 in VIXX


 

One of Sanghyuk’s favourite thing to come back home to, was the sleeping form of Taekwoon. He smiled at the sight of the older curled into a ball, steadily breathing as he slept. It was endearing to see the calmness and serenity emitting from the resting male and so difficult for Sanghyuk to pull away in order to shower. When he was finally cleaned, he made his way to the bed, lying next to the still sleeping male before pulling him lightly into his chest. Taekwoon's arms instinctively went around the younger’s waist and snuggled close, a sigh of content leaving his lips. It did not take long for Sanghyuk’s eyes to close, a result from the comforting warmth, falling into a much needed rest.

When the sun rose and light peeked through the cracks in the curtains, the two shifted slightly before opening their eyes. Taekwoon smiled while attempting to blink away his sleepiness cutely. When they sat up, they giggled at the other’s wild locks. As they ran their hands through each other's bedheads, they continued to laugh, finding the situation amusing. In the end, Sanghyuk gave up first and instead flopped back onto the soft mattress, pulling Taekwoon along.

Despite having a wonderful sleep last night, they closed their eyes again. Everything else can wait until later because at this moment, neither wished to leave the other’s embrace.


Once again, written using leohyuk's tumblr prompts and was also my own ask. (awkward smile)