???

Unforgiven

 

'there is no we anymore' that hit taekwoon so hard that made him realize what was happening,  it was like waking up from a long sleep, that moment taekwoon realized that hakyeon was really going to leave him, and taekwoon imagined his life without hakyeon,  it was nothing, his life without hakyeon was completely useless,  he didn't want that life.

"leave"    hakyeon's cracked but yet sweet voice made taekwoon stop his thinking.

"hakyeon ah, please,  don't leave me, I really can't live without you"      taekwoon pleaded, that was his last chance anyway. 

"I told you already, we're done, I just want divorce" 

" I know I have done horrible things to you and our baby, he's  gone and it's all my fault, if I lose you too like this, I can't continue my life with this horrible feeling, please let me make up for it...no just let me take care of you till you regain your health"

Hakyeon kept looking at taekwoon with pitty, taekwoon indeed was right,  hakyeon could see the regret in his husband's eyes, taekwoon's words about not being able to live with this regret was all true, after four years of being with taekwoon,  hakyeon could tell when the latter was lying, and this wasn't one of those, taekwoon was saying the truth. 

"okay, but after that I'm not going to see you anymore"   taekwoon nodded right after that and it was sonehow cute, hakyeon tried hard not to smile. 

 

_______

 

Taekwoon was really good at taking care of hakyeon,  he even accompanied his husband to the bathroom, in case that hakyeon couldn't stabilize himself because of weakness.

 

Taekwoon took hakyeon outside of hospital every morning,  because he didn't want hakyeon to feel bored, hakyeon didn't say anything but he was silently enjoying the attention he was getting from his husband. 

 

Two days later hakyeon was discharged from hospital,  he stayed a bit much there because of the big amount of blood he had lost. 

 

Taekwoon gave hakyeon some new clothes he had brought from their home earlier,  then he helped him change into those new clothes. 

 

They left the hospital afterward,  taekwoon paid the bills then he took a taxi and they went home.

 

When they were home taekwoon helped hakyeon remove his outfit and wear his comfortable pajamas,  he changed into comfortable wears after that too and went to cook some lunch for them,  hakyeon was resting in the mean time.

 

Taekwoon tried to use lots of meat in his food, since the doctor told him it was good for hakyeon. 

 

Taekwoon went to call hakyeon for lunch,  but when he stepped inside the room he found hakyeon infront of closet instead of bed,  he approached his husband. 

"what are you doing hakyeon ah?"

"I'm grabbing new clothes for a shower"

"but you're still too weak, you can't stand up for long,  what about taking a bath?"

"no, it'll take extra time, I'm fine, I'll just take a quick shower" 

"okay"

Taekwoon agreed even though he wasn't sure if it's fine for hakyeon to go take a shower alone or not, taekwoon waited in their bedroom while hakyeon was taking a shower.

Taekwoon was sitting on the bed waiting for hakyeon, when he heard a low yelp coming from the bathroom, and a crash afterwards,  he quickly rushed to bathroom, thanks gods hakyeon hadn't locked the door.

When he entered there, he found hakyeon sitting on the bathroom floor while the water was running down his body, his head was down so taekwoon couldn't read his features, the bottle of shampoo was on the floor too, hakyeon must have fallen down from dizziness while showering, taekwoon ran to hakyeon without turning the water off, he didn't care about getting wet at all.

Taekwoon put his hands on hakyeon's shoulders to tell him he was there, the latter slowly raised his head and looked at taekwoon,  water was running down their whole body, but taekwoon still could see the tears on hakyeon's face,  he pulled hakyeon into his arms,  covering his smaller frame in his board shoulders,  the stayed like that for a while without saying a word, the only thing hakyeon needed was comfort, there was no need for words and taekwoon knew that exactly.

When there was no sniffing sounds coming from hakyeon,  taekwoon assumed he had calmed down and slowly and gently realised him, then he turned the water down and grabbed a towel to dry hakyeon's wet hairs and body with that,  then he put some clothes on him and helped him to go to bed since he needed some rest, when hakyeon was settled on the bed, taekwoon went to change his wet clothes, he came back to hakyeon after that, he knew hakyeon needed him right now and he wasn't going anywhere untill that wish was completely done.

 

Taekwoon tossed the covers aside a little and went to lie near hakyeon,  hakyeon's back was facing him,  so he brought his arms around hakyeon,  hugging his middle, when hakyeon felt arms around him,  he quickly turned around buring his head in taekwoon's chest, taekwoon kept his arms around hakyeon. 

"I hate this, I hate that I'm too weak, I hate it that I still ing love you, even after all those ing things you've done to me, I hate it"  Hakyeon mumbled with cracked voice, taekwoon could tell he was crying.

"I know, I'm sorry, I really am, I was too lost and didn't know what I was doing, when you said there is no we anymore,  I came to my senses, just the imagination of you leaving me was enough to break my heart to pieces,  I know I've been too cruel to you, but please,  please give a second chance, I Can't live without you and I know you can't,  so please let's try and make we again"

Hakyeon shifted a bit to make taekwoon loosen hus hold on him, the latter took the sign and loosened his hold, so that hakyeon could look at taekwoon straight in the eyes.

When hakyeon's eyes met taekwoon's,  he could see tears in them, just tears were enough to make hakyeon sure that taekwoon was sincere, he nodded while he was still looking at taekwoon in the eyes, taekwoon was leaning in and a second later hakyeon could feel the sweetness of taekwoon's lips on his.

 

 

*two months later*

 

 

"cha hakyeon shi"   

Taekwoon stood up from his seat right after he heard the women calling his spouse's name, and the action made hakyeon stand up as well, since taekwoon was holding his hand tightly. 

They walked to the women. 

"it's your turn,  this way hakyeon shi"

They walked the way the women was showing and entered the room after knocking.

 

They sat after giving the papers to the doctor,  taekwoon was still holding hakyeon's hand, he didn't release it through the whole way from outside of room to inside, it was like their hands were glued togheter. 

"em, the results show that you're pregnant mr cha, congratulations" 

"wh-what?"    hakyeon asked looking really shocked. 

"you're pregnant mr cha"    mr shin repeated.

Hakyeon turned his head to look at taekwoon,  the latter was smiling widely while looking at hakyeon,  but hakyeon still seemed to be shocked, taekwoon released hakyeon's hand and cupped the latter's face in his both hands,  then he closed the distance between them and kissed hakyeon's forhead.

"you're pregnant,  hakyeon ah, we're going have our own baby"

Taekwoon said excitedly,  then he leaned again to kiss hakyeon's lips.

The awkard cough from the doctor made them realize they weren't alone, they parted soon. 

Hakyeon was looking at the floor, looking embrassed,  his face was flushed, but taekwoon seemed to not care, looking not even a bit embrassed, finally mrs shin broke that uncomfortable silence. 

"so, from what I know, you had a miscarriage two months ago,  mr cha, so you need to be really carefull,  and your husband should take a really good care of you"

Taekwoon immediately answered with an 'of course' he surely was going to treat hakyeon like a princess,  he deserved it tough, after all of that cold behaviors from taekwoon,  hakyeon needed to be treated warmly, and taekwoon was more than glad to make hakyeon feel loved, to love hakyeon,  he was more than happy to belong to this family, this little family of him, hakyeon and their little angel.