100th days

Ice blocks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yerin unnie?”
“Yes?”
“Don't yes to me like nothing happened after you said, you are highly classified secret agent?!!!! And you came home with all that blood I am still scared with that image” 
Sinb look at the girl who lay down in front of her, interrogating the lady 
“I’m sorry last night I got an urgent case came up, that why I couldn't go to fetch you. I succeeded in capturing the guy despite these injuries” Yerin looks into Sinb's eyes trying to observe how the girl would reply
“Why are you sorry about it? Does it's still hurt a lot?” Sinb care Yerin’s bandages stomach
Yerin smile looking at Sinb “I'm fine as long as you are here” which causes Sinb cheeks to change color 
“Yah unnie, I'm serious” 
“Hehehe yes I'm fine, it not hurt like last night”
Sinb just remembered something “Unnie, how Eunha unnie knows all these medical stuffs? she knows a lot”
“Oh she was train for that before her skill is enough to do a surgeon”
“Why you work as secret agent when you already a CEO of a billion business?” Sinb observed as Yerin facial expressions changed 
“We work as agent for organization since before we got adopted by umma, it was organization which helped us live before we got adopted…” Yerin adjusted her position abit and continue “…its was Sowon’s unnie decision to join organizations because that time we were desperate for help as Eunha and I was sick and Sowon just take offers. When we were 14, we were train various skills later master some of them and send to solve cases when we hit 18 shortly afterward we were adopted by Krystal umma. Organization’s head and umma are good friends and he recommends us to settle with umma, that how we start work in umma company and we also help organization when there are deadlock on the case. We spend all these years with much leisure not even 10 cases for this half year”
“Yesterday was a case of kidnaps for ransom and head of organization directly request for my assist in caught the guy, he was trying to escape and I chase after, fought abit…okay we fought and I got this injury” Yerin gulps and correct her word as Sinb is staring dagger at her “…Since I can't go to hospital I decide to come home as it was closer compare to Eunha’s. Its would be on headlines if I went to hospital in that condition”

Sinb stared at older girl, absorbing all the content she just heard. It her first time heard this from Yerin, she'd never expected the girl to struggle so much before all this wealth she has now.

“Unnie you get more rest I will going out abit”
Sinb said getting up from her spot 
“Where are you goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter