Ladies

Ice blocks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author note: by the way I think it not allowed for high school-er to get married right? Let just ignore that and pretend it fine. =^-^= also I want to cut down Sinb age 1 year to fit the content so she is 18 years old now (=^-^=).

 

Enjoy~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sinb stirred awake in next morning, remember that she is married and currently sleeping in her wife bed. Sinb got fascinated with the view of her wife peacefully sleeping and lightly breathes in and out. Sunlight reflects on the milky white skin, with the lady blonde hair. She just like a sleepy doll, no she just like princess. Sinb scotch closer to the girl with heart flutter and beating like drum rolling.

How is it feel to touch this fluffy cheeks looking?

 

Her hand supports her head while the other hand slowly reaches for Yerin’s face.

 

As the hand reach closer, Yerin’s eyes flash open from Sinb’s movement; startling the girl.

 

Sinb startled make her lost balance and fall on top of Yerin, everything goes in slow motion as the girls lock in a kiss.

 

Every silence and slowly process in girls’ system. The look on Yerin’s is priceless as her brain seem to be sleeping yet.

 

“I WILL GO CHANGE NOW” It was Sinb who quickly come back to reality, get up and run to bathroom with cheeks red like tomato

 

Yerin support herself half laying down half get up, staring at the bathroom door and can only smile with her cute wife.

 

“What a good morning” she murmured and get ready as well, smiling almost like grinning.

 

 

Yellow sport car stops in Source Music High school the crowd students is getting in school ground as start time coming near, but was halt in front of the gate with eyes wide open, it not something normal with a brand new (expensive) sport car stop in front of their school gate.

20 seconds later, Yerin comes out and open door for Sinb which made the crowd go crazy oh and aw is heard in background. Sinb get out with her slightly pink cheeks.

 

“I will fetch you later” Yerin said as she closed the door

 

“Thank you...” Yerin walking to other door ready to leave “… and drive carefully” Yerin wave to the girl and drive out with smile. -

 

Umji and Yuju run to Sinb witness the scene.

“Ohhh Sinb, you are glowing in pink!!!” Umji states when they get closer

“Yes, look at her eyes it fills with heart sight” Yuju said following the shorter girl.

“Stop it both of you!” Sinb scold the girls linking her arms with both of them.

“Seem like you even more famous with all these stars from students, Sinb” Umji look around as some students continue to stare and some wake up and continue whatever they doing.

“Aish” Sinb groan and dragged her friends to walk faster, avoiding all that those friendly or mostly jealous gazed.

 

 

 

Yerin’s office

 

“Madam, Siwon-shi is here” the secretary’s voice come from telephone

“Lets her in” Yerin briefly reply and adjusted her sitting position straight.

 

Sowon model proportions walks in with a handful of files with grinning can be seen on her gorgeous face.

 

“Good morning isn’t it, CEO-nim?” Sowon asked and keep grinning

 

“What is it, Sowon unnie? And I tell you to called me Yerin, don’t i?” Smiling Yerin said and motion the girl to sit down

 

“I come to submit these paper and tease my boss a bit, luda-shi said you were smiling and grinning alone since you arrived in office” Sowon winked to Yerin in teasing manner

“Eh luda-shi...? I should change secretary soon” Yerin fake upset face

“Hahahahahaha” Sowon laughed and get up

“I will go back now, see you at lunch time, Yerin ah” Sowon said waving and left.

 

 

“YOU JUST KISSED???” Yuju’s voice echo their table area in canteen area.

“YAH quiet down!!” Umji dragged the weird girl sit down and bow to nearby table

Sinb nodding and face palm, lowering her head in embarrassment (this Yuju-unnie, why did she have to shouted????)

 

“Yah I though you girls did it already” Yuju stare with unbelievable face to Sinb

“Did what? We are not doing anything” again Sinb face heat up. Sinb fan her face (I will get fever soon with my up and down temperature!)

“But that was my fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter