Chapter Two - Met

Girl Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days had passed since I moved here. Nothing special happened. REALLY. It is just like a normal day. Boring. Not until someone interupts my thoughts...

 

*ding dong ... ding dong* "MITANG!" Sana called me in a very loud tone. Oh no. I wish nobody hears that. x _ x

 

"COMING!" in reply. I walked straight to the door and open it, welcoming her. But when she sees me, she push me inside and shut the door.

 

"PALI! Change your clothes!" She ordered in a hurry tone.

 

"Wae?" continuously pushing me. "A-WAEEE?! Why would I?" I asked, being irritated of what she did. I have no idea why she wants me to change. Sana is always like this. When she wants to do something, she is always dragging me. I'm used to it. But this time, I feel something strange. Don't know ..

 

"We're going to the club with Nayeon and Momo. We're gonna have fun~~~" she said in her most excited tone.

 

Ugh! What do I expect? "Fine. But when I get bored, we will leave. Arasso?" although I'm having a feeling of something strange, I have to go. I can't just leave my bestfriend with someone else I don't know. Something bad might happen.

 

"Neh~~" she look at me, smiling. Tsk pabo-yah! (¬ _ ¬)

 

_____________________________________

 

At the club.

 

"Cheers!" Nayeon said.

 

"Whoooo~~" Momo said.

 

*laughs*

*talks*

 

Sana is right. We're enjoying every minutes together. Drinking beer. Exchanging talks with others. It is so much fun!

 

"Nayeon!" someone calls Nayeon. She got our attention.

 

"Oh-Dahyun! Anyeonghaseyo~ Since when you came here?" Nayeon said. Dahyun was Nayeon's friend.

 

"Yesterday. How are you?" She asked.

 

"I'm fine. Having fun. You know." *giggles* Nayeon replied. I'm just listening to them as well as the others. Dahyun have also friends at her back. Waiting.

 

"I see, you're having good time here. Do you mind if we join you?" Dahyun asked.

 

"Ohhhh. So you are with your friends too. Wait, I'll ask them." Nayeon said. "Guys, this is my friend. She wants to join us as well as her friends. Do you mind?" Nayeon asked.

 

"Sure~~~" Sana replies. Dahyun looks kind and cheerful. She has the same amount of friends as mine.

 

"Sure. We don't mind at all." Nayeon smiled.

 

"Anyeonghaseyo. Dahyun-imnida. This are my friends, Tzuyu" *points at the tall girl*

 

"Anyeonghaseyo. Tzuyu-imnida" Tzuyu said smiling.

 

"Jeongyeon" *points at the short hair girl*

 

"Hello! Jeongyeon-imnida" Jeongyeon said.

 

"and Chaeyoung" *points at the shortest girl*

 

"Hi girls!" Chaeyoung said with a wide smile. *weird* ◉_◉

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter