Chapter One - New Home

Girl Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's POV

 

"Are you really going? Is the room enough for you? Always take care and don't hesitate to tell us if there's problem okay? Don't forget to lock the door, okay?" Sana's mom said in her most worried tone.

"Yes, Auntie. Don't worry about me. I can handle this. Thankyou so much for taking good care of me." I politely response.

She gave me a warmed-hug. "We will miss you. You're just like a daughter to me, sweetie. I love you so much." She cried as if I am going abroad.

"I love you too auntie." in reply.

 

Then, Sana help me packed my stuff and put it inside the car. On our way, Sana kept on talking but I don't find any interest on what she's saying. Out-of-the-blue, my mind filled with memories from the past because of what Auntie did.

 

_______________________________________

 

"Minari, we're leaving. Behave here, okay? I love you so much." mom said. I hugged her and kiss her as well as my dad.

"I love you too mom and dad." I cried. They usually gone for work and left me at Auntie's house.

"Eonnie, thankyou for taking care of our daughter. Don't worry, this trip won't take too long. We'll be back soon" mom said to Auntie.

"That's fine. Sana is going  to play with her like how they did when they are together. She won't feel lonely. Don't worry. Take care on your trip." Auntie said.

"Okay then. Bye sweetie." they entered the car and start moving. I runned after them as if they forgot to bring me. I cried a lot. Auntie hugged me and continuously pathing my back. Calming myself.

 

_______________________________________

 

"Yah! MITANG! Are you even paying attention to what i'm saying? It feels like I'm talking to myself" Sana asked in confusion.

"Oh sorry. I just remembered something." I totally forgot about Sana.

"I'm asking if I could join you on your apartment so you won't feel lonely. You think?" Sana asked already irritated. Oh my mian Sana eonnie! TT

"You don't have to, Satang. Infact, I'm not afraid anymore because I know my bestfriend is always on my back." *wink* hoping to forget that she's irritated.

"Fine! I won't force you anymore." Sana replied.

"Don't worry about me, okay? Uhm. You are always welcome to my apartment whenever you want." in reply.

 

_______________________________________

 

Later that night.

*ringggg... ringggg.... ringggg* phone rung continuously. Auntie ran to pick it up.

"Yeoboseyo? Minatosaki's residence. How may I help you?" I overheard what she said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter