2 돌

ROBBERY

"It's from Gayoon Gang"

"Took them long enough."

"I thought it would be someone higher then us! Don't use such a serious tone on those freaks."

"I'm sorry, just wanted to sound dramatic. By the way. they want to meet up, at the same place where you meet them last time."

The boys looked around trying to think of the place they meet last.

1. Meeting with them was 2014 in Daegu.

_______________________

BigHit Mission: BTS MISSION #23

"Jungkook, you can come here now!"
"On my way, Hyung."

They just finished getting rid of those Wannabie Newbies. They wanted to meet BTS so they meet them from there best side. Nether of them got hurt, they only got a warning to not try to get involved in one of the missions they will get in the future. 

"Ey, guys! We're not done yet"

"Wait what? What the hell? Namjoon what do they want?", Yoongi moaned out as annoyed as he already was.

"Chill Yoongi. What do you guys still want from us?", Namjoon turned around. He saw 7 guys coming at them.

"Do you think that this is the last time you will see us?", one of them said. It seemed like he was the leader because he was the one in the front. 

'How clichè of them to send the leader to the front.' Namjoon thought. Even though Namjoon is the leader, in BTS Jin is the one being in the front. Maybe because he was the oldest. 

"Kang Jihoon, leader of Gayoon Gang. You better remember my and my members name. Its a pleasure to meet you legends."
Taehyung laughed began to laugh first followed by Yoongi and Jimin.
"The sarcism is real! We know that we are already legends you don't have to tell us that!" 
"Taehyung.", warned Hoseok, "Well, could you just tell us why we should remember your name!"

"I'm here Hyungs!", Jungkook came running towards them from the back, "Who are you guys? Wait did you sed those Wannabies?"

"Wannabies?", asked the person who was the tallest of all of them, "First: We did NOT send anyone you fought against us in person! Second: Wannabies?"
"Chanyeol, calm down. Yes we are the "Wannabies" for you. We came to ask about the warning one of you told us. That was just an ope inventation for us to get involved with you, but i'm sad knowing we won't be able because the missions you get are not on our level so please don't warn us about anything."

", what are you talking about?", Yoongi steped out ready to fight them with his bare fists but Hoseok took hold of his jacket to bring him back. 
"Let's meet again BTS!", and just like that, they turned and walked away. 

All of the boys stood the way they were. Until Namjoon spoke up. 
"Jimin, find out who the they are!"
"Yes, Hyung!"

They all went the fastest way back to the car. Jin took the drivers seat with Hoseok next to him. Jimin took his seat on the computer table with the boys behind him. He typed 'Gayoon Gang' in his system. The first thing that came up was a picture of those 7 guys.

"Leader: Kang Jihoon; Hitman: Bang Sooyeong; Distraction: Lee Demian; Best Shooters: Chang Kihyun, Park Joon and Choi Jisol; lastly Im Chanyeol but it is unknown what he does in the group. I can't even find anything for him."
"Okay, that for the members. What else can you find?", Namjoon asked.

Yoongi wrote everything on his laptop to have it ready for further meetings in the future.
"They are known for there bad historys. Even after joining an agancy. They wante to make there own rules because they thought they are something better."
Yoongi began to laugh. 
"Good to know."

After almost 40 minutes of driving back to there agancy, or also called hideout. They let Bang Sihyuk know everything. He also began to laugh even with the thought that they think that they are better then BTS is a laughter for him to start with and with that, they called it a day.

___________________________________

All of there other meetings happend in China, Japan or in South Korea in Busan, Seoul, Incheon or Ilsan. They weren't shooked or anything but it kind of began to annoy them. All of those missions oversees or in kind of bigger city of korea where bigger missions and they involved themselfs in them.
All of them hated each other. They couldn't stand each other. Thats all because the Gayoon Gang didn't care about the warning. 

15 minutes had already past. They were all over the whole office only to find hints about the last meeting they had with the gang. 

"Jimin, try finding it out with your system!", screamed Namjoon from down the hallway 3-4 doors away from Jimin. 
"On my way!"

He made his way to his little office next to the meeting room on the third floor. He sat himself down on his chair and started logging in. It was one of those moments where Jimin hated himself for not naming his documents and system fomulars after the missions. After 4-5 minutes researchig though documents, he found it. 

[...] MISSION #78 - BUSAN [...]

___________________________________

"Got him!", Jungkook screamed joyfully. He just did his 299 headshot. "Only one more Maknae and you have 300!", anounced Namjoon from the other side of the building. 
"I know, but not today.", Jungkook smirked. His 100th headshot was the best shooter of the 2nd best Group of Korea. Or at least it was the 2nd best Group Koreas. his 200th headshoot was dedicated for the leader of the biggest Gang Group Koreas, which he gladly also did perfectly. So he just hoped to get his 300th shoot on someone who is also on of them. Why not waiting till he can finally kill on of there biggest enemys at the moment? 
"There they are again!", Yoongi saw two members of the Gayoon Gang on the other house in front of them interrupting, again, for the 45th time this year. "For s sake, they should off aready." 
"Namjoon Hyung, can i shoot them?", Taehyung asked ready to shoot the window where Gayoon Gangs member Chanyeol was.
"As much i would like you to do that, no. Let them be. They will see what they will get in the end."
"Fine.", and with those words said Taehyung made the last headshot of the day.

"Can you of already?"
"No. Not unless you finally give up your position in the business and give it to us. You already did the most part you can now give it up."
"Nope,Never." Everyone almost screamed at the Gayoon Gang standing literially in front of them. 
"Slowly i begin feeling the urge of killing all of you.", Jungkook sighed out putting his hands in his jacked looking away from them.
"We will get there someday Jungkook.", Jimin whispered into his ear.

"Okay then we have to decide fate who will be the best gang in Korea, Maybe even the World? Let's meet again, Boys. And it'll shall be our last meeting.", Jihoon anounced looking dead serious.
"I'm in.", Hoseok said full of hope to never see them again. The rest of the boys and the other gang members of Gayoon agreed to it. 
"Lets meet again here, for our last meeting when we let you know. Here in Busan. In this abondend Mall south from the main city."