하나

ROBBERY

BigHit Mission: BTS MISSION #87


"Jungkook, blondy is most likely coming from the right hall going to the backdoor. Try positioning yourself so that you can't get shoot from your back!"

Jungkook looked around him only to find the only danger across on the other roof.

"The only thing that could be dangerous for me right now is the window on the other roof."

Trying to find the roof Jungkook mentioned, Jimin had to close one of the opened security cameras. He thought that he could easily hack himself into the same camera after he helped Jungkook later again. He couldn't find anyone on that roof so he just closed the window again to rehack himself into the closed camera he had.
"No one is on that roof, for now. Still, don't get yourself injured!"

"Yes, Hyung!"

He successfully hacked himself back into the security camera where Namjoon should be, but isn't.
"Namjoon Hyung, where are you? I can't see you on my screens anymore! I had to close your window after I had to hack into something different!"

Namjoon tried to hide the fact that his earpiece kind of screenched every now and then so that he only heard a robot like Jimin. 
"Jimin I can't hear you that good right now! My earpiece is screenching. What did you say?", he turned away so that he was in a better spot for a hitman not to be shot as he tried to talk to Jimin.

As Jimin started talking again the screeching got even worse. Namjoon took the earpiece out of his ear and with the light touch of the touchpad on the little piece he disconnected himself from Jimin's computer and also with the other pieces of the other members.
"!", cursed Namjoon.
He had to stay quiet after some seconds tho because he heard footsteps echoing down the hallway he was in. 

"Guys we lost Namjoon!"
"Just up Taehyung! I'm already trying to get the connection back."

In that moment where he wanted to put the window with Jin's hallway security camera a bit to the side to get to the earpiece connection, he saw that Namjoon had visitors in his hallway.

", Namjoon has visitors! Jungkook aim at the 7th window on the 5th floor from the right on the other house! You should see Namjoon on the 4th window from the right side! Yoongi and Jin Hyung, try to get to the 7th floor without getting more visitors! Hoseok and Taehyung try getting from the other side of the hallway up where they are so you guys can save the back side so that no more can come up! We have to fast at this one!"

"Got it", answered to the commend of Jimin who can only sit now in his chair in the escape-car two and a half blocks away from the real happening.
He closed the other cameras he didn't needed anymore like the one's from the second floor and third floor, but to make sure he still had the main floor opened for him to see if more of those other gang members came.

First bulletshot came from Jungkook breaking the window with his sniper. Following more gunshots from the other members helping Namjoon. 
"Headshot"
"Good Job, Jungkook!"

Jungkook only smirked at that. He knew that he was good, if not even perfect at giving instant headshots.
"Try going to the other side so you have a better view of the other gang members and not accidentally hurting one of us."
"Will do Hyung!"
Jimin made sure no one came up the stairs sneeking. 

Why are were there only 5 of them?

——————————————————

"Welcome back boys! You did a fantastic job today everybody!" 
The boys just came back to the BigHit Company to there boss Bang Sihyuk. He already awaited them after Jimin's call telling him the mission is done. Namjoon and Jin sat themself on the couch next to the minibar while the others got something to drink.
"But we already got a new thread.", he announced in a serious voice. All of them looked shooked in each others eyes. Bang Sihyuk never talked in this tone when they had a thread.

"Why are you telling us this in such a serious voice?"

"Its from Gajoon Gang."