006 - 010, 

   * GENERIC, SEND IN CONFESSIONS.
 
006
i really want to know how certain people are on the tl 24/7..... i mean it's great since it makes the rp active and stuff but ??? do you guys not have a life LOL like do you guys just stay on the tl all day long except to go eat and maybe sleep?
 
007
that moment when the rp is slowly becoming inactive but a group of people already exchanged fls way before the rp dies. they ended up interacting on fl (and just with that group of people they're close with) when they can interact on rp with some other active people.
 
why can't they just be active in the rp rather than on their fl? i know there's a certain amount of .. homely feeling on a fl account but if you join an rp, you're supposed to dedicate time to it.
 
008
i dont think its a bad thing for people to be on the tl 24/7? they might just be on break or taking a semester off or whatever. why are you acting like its such a bad thing when they keep rps active?
 
009
hey! to the previous anon that sent this, i erased your question on accident but i know your q was in regards to something along the lines of this so i'll just answer here!: what if we fall in love with someone “accidentally” when we’re in a relationship with someone else. is that wrong?
 
apologies but this is going to get a bit long.

i'm going to try and be as unbiased as possible because i’ve been in all sorts of shoes: i've been cheated on, i've been the other person (both with knowledge and without knowledge) and i've been the one emotionally cheating (and yes, if you fall in love with someone else while you're in a relationship, that's cheating and no matter how many times we try to make ourselves feel better about it, it’s cheating.)

i get it. your significant other might not be giving you the affection you need. maybe, your significant other is feeling more like a checklist than a gift. or maybe, your significant other just isn’t around and you’re not feeling the spark anymore. either way, i know that committing yourself to someone is both genuinely exciting and also a chore. but love — hell, even liking someone — is a choice. it’s not something that magically happens, you have to make it happen.

it’s not wrong for you to fall in love. nobody can control feelings, not even yourself, especially when it comes to the romantic sorts. however, it is wrong of you to decide and act upon it (if you have), without telling your significant other because obviously, you’ve gotten into a relationship with them because you liked them. you should respect them at least that much to let them know that either you’re breaking up with them to go with the other person you fell in love with or how you’re not feeling it anymore but you’d still love to try and ultimately cut it off with the other person.

nobody likes feeling like a second choice, anon. it feels like and i’m not blaming you for falling in love with someone. it happens. you fall in and out of love but if you act upon it without telling your bf/gf right now, i’m here to call you out on your bull. don’t do that . don’t be a cheater. 

i don't know why you haven't broken up with your significant other. you might be clinging on to your current significant other because you love them but how i see it is that they’re comfortable and you’re not willing to put in effort when you have someone right there to fall back upon once it goes wrong. it goes both ways but love is a two way street. imagine if you were in their shoes because in the end, it’s not worth chasing someone if they’ve stopped chasing you back.

and to me, if you’ve fallen in love with someone else you’ve ultimately stopped the chase.
010
Can we send in confessions about the fl world as well? Or is this pure twitter rps?
 
obviously, triggering stuff like death threats and what not won't be posted at all (because "kys" and "delete" isn't cute, for those that use it.) but for the most part, yes, you can rant about the fl world.