001 - 005, 

   * GENERIC, SEND IN CONFESSIONS.
 
001
first.
 
002
will it be okay if i rant here? i dated this guy for 3 months but he suddenly left me out of the blue. i miss him but he makes me so angry.
 
this place will always be open for your rants. feelings are a constant so it's not bad to miss him nor be angry with him but just remember that he's not going to be the last fish in the ocean. you're a great white shark. don't settle for a regular tuna.
 
003
That moment when you see your girl roaming around everywhere but she doesnt even reply to your texts.
 
004
Tbh I really am not a fan of big rps. People get ignored alot and leave. I joined this once and when im there, like, almost no one even bother to greet me, or recognize me. I didnt even bother reaching 10 and quitted. And there was one guy, no, some guys in this pond rp that greet known people only. Like, one guy and an admin were on tl but they only mind to greet the admin. Even when that one guy talk, they didnt even bother to recognize him. I wasnt the victim, but seeing people getting this kind of treatment is just, disgusting. Never be like this, let's love everyone.
 
005
Im in this rp and I used to really like it but a drama has started and the way all admins have been taking care of it was very not mature. A group of people asked for uvs and after that happened, admins would complain and they say they wants a nice tl but they throw shade and talk s. I am still somewhat active but its uncomfortable now.