Just think about it.

ALL KPOP FANDOMS PLEASE READ THIS. IT IS IMPORTANT.

When I was younger, I really hate kpop.

 

"Why are you blabbering nonsense? It's annoy me."

"What language is that? Korean? What the hell is that?"

"Stop singing will you!?"

"Don't you understand!? I HATE KPOP! THEY ALL FAKE! JPOP IS BETTER."

 

That was me. When I was in middle school, I'm an Otaku. My bestfriend, Akira(not a real name) really love kpop. Sometimes my friends, my family keep on teasing me that I 'love' kpop. Seriously, it really irritates me. But I really loves her so I try bear with it. She is the one who drag me into otaku world and she is the one who introduce me to kpop but I still can't accept kpop whole heartedly. She once teaches me Hangul, Super Juniors dance and more. I start to like kpop a bit. A bit. Now I really want to meet her again, I want to thank her for her effort but now I don't know whether she still remember me or not or 'barely' remember me.

 

Then I enter high school. I had two new bestfriend, Ai and Qi(both are not real name). They two is the one who make me fall in love with kpop. Qi asked me and Ai to join her to perform a kpop dance on Teacher's Day. It was in 2013. We used many songs. Nuest, Beast, B1a4, B.A.P and many more that I didn't remember. It's a really fun and embarrassing experience. The song we used stop in the middle of performance after a big banner fall down behind us and the three of us keep on dancing until I suddenly stop, because i didn't remember the steps after.

 

After that, I addicted to B.A.P 'Warrior'. Then I become a B.A.P fanboy. 

 

Back then I keep on telling people that I hate kpop and now it hits me back. I've become a kpop fans. Now people keep telling that I'm being immature for liking kpop. Childish, immature, liking guys and many mean words they told me. One day my older sister mad lectured at me for liking kpop(please don't hate my sister, she just doing what is right for her younger siblings and now she is an V.I.P). Then I didn't realized that I started to get depressed. I started to talk less, stay in my room, it seems nobody realize that, they more mad at me for being like that.

After that I promised to myself.

 

"Zul, do what you love, just make sure you don't hurt, annoy and don't be a troublemaker to other." (I admit I am a clumsy person.)

 

The next year Qi and Ai want to perform again. I agree to join them after they asked me. Ai suggested we should do EXO 'MAMA'. Ai came to my house to download the dance videos. That is when I really like EXO (I'm in denial actually at that time I keep on insisting that I hate EXO because EXO is started to become popular and they started to gain more fans and my fam kind of like to condemn me. I really regret that I like them later not sooner)

I started to really love EXO after they release 'Wolf'. Then I started to stalk them seriously, listening to their songs, watch their videos. Then I thought, "Thats it. I don't care what people going to say about me. I'm going to love EXO all my heart!"

Not long after that, I meet one of my new bestfriend's friend, her name is Kiki(her real name). She is the one who introduce me to BTS. She show me the 'No More Dream' MV and talk everything about them. She once said to me that she want to be a 'Successful Stalker' (she really know almost everything about kpop world). She always sing BTS songs(the rap part only but its funny because she rap it with the same tone and soft voice unlike Rapmon, Suga and J-Hope rap). Then we become a bestfriend. We always have a rap battle together but she always beat me. She is good actually. Sometimes we rap to BTS, EXO, B.A.P songs but mostly BTS and B.A.P (these only three group's songs I can remember. I'm not really good at memorizing) and sometimes random songs she like.

 

Now I'm officially become an EXO-L, ARMY and Warrior/Babyz. And I really PROUD of it.

 

 

 

I started to get lonely in my own house and at school. Again. Ai got a new bestfriend that are an hot-stuffs-girl (Ai now not really a kpopers anymore but she still watching kdramas), Qi now in different class. I get lonely (yeah I'm kind of like an anti-social person). Again I'm getting depressed because I'm craving for some attention I never get. It's getting worse. I drown myself into kpop. Almost 24/7 I'm with my phone reading fanfics, listen to songs and I know I need to take care of my health because I get sick easily. It just that I barely talk. My younger twin sister know whats going on to me and she manage to make me talk again. She also like an EXO-L and ARMY just not that hardcore. Now we really like joined by the hips. Being in the same fandoms, liking the same idols, create ideas for fanfics. I don't know why I we never close like this before but oh well now we're in this together, never leave each other and thats matter. 

 

As you already know, previosly I was an Otaku as well as my twin. We really love to draw. After meeting EXO,BTS and B.A.P, they really inspire us to draw more seriously( we once got insulted for drawing anime). It really improves our artworks especially my twin's art. It really beautiful.

 

 

 

They are the best thing ever happened in my life and I never regret liking them.

 

 

Because of them, now my English I got A- in SPM/last exam for my last years of school (in middle school I don't know I've been learning and my English is ).

Because of EXO I seriously want to learn Mandarin (I'm half Chinese but I don't know how to speak Mandarin).

Because of BTS I precious my friendship(and my family) and I need to fight for myself in this full of cruel people of world.

Because of B.A.P I want to create a better world with my art works.

And because of them I get to experience many things that I can't imagine.

All of them inspire me and give me hope that I can do something big.

All of them give me happy, sweet and beautiful memories as well as the bad ones.

All of them are my mentors, my teachers, my idols, my savior...

 

 

But now,

 

 

Some of IMMATURE and DISRESPECTFUL EXO-Ls and ARMYs  RUINS IT ALL.

 

I do know that a lot of EXO-Ls and ARMYs sharing the same thoughts as I do. Because we were there when BTS, B.A.P, EXO are born into kpop world( except for me, I'm always late a year after their existence)

I do believe that all fandoms in kpop are very kind hearted, responsible, respectful and good towards each others and others fandoms. I also believe that without we notice, all fandoms are originally like one big family. 

I know some of you will hate me when reading this. HATE ME all you want I don't care anymore. Just only one thing I beg you. Please leave our idols alone. They've done nothing but care and entertain us.

I don't think they really care about who create the first lightstic phenomena, the first choreo phenomena, the first silver ocean phenomena but I think they do care how to make their fans happy with their performance. They work hard to make us happy anf content with their efforts. Trying to less our stress with schools, enemies,works, annoying family member. I also believe they are trying to teach us good things through their works.

They work hard to be where they are right now and those irresponsible and disrespectful fans ruin and wasting their efforts, hard works and image with stupid and childish fanwars.

 

Let me ask you. 

 

Do you ever think about future?

Do you really think wishing other people death can make your idol happy?

Think again. 

 

I'm so angry right now. Death threat? Where do you put your brain?

Do you think death threat are laughing matters?

If someone dead, do you laugh at them? Do you laugh at the victim's family?

Do you ever imagine what the victim's family will feel?

Do you even know what does it feels like to lose someone you loves the most?

Have you ever be at a funeral before?

Try to be in their shoes and you'll know what it feels like.

 

All they do is entertain us and we repay them by what? Killing them? Where is your brain people? Think rational please.

 

An idol's death maybe can cause thousands no MILLIONS of people to drown into depressions and suicide. Especially the idol's family.

I know you don't want that right? Killing innocent lifes because of small matters.

 

 Idols are human too. They breath like us. They shower like us. They eat like us. They do stupid things like us. They do mistakes like us. Too.

 

Please respect them.

Respect their privacy. Respect their family. Respect their friends and respect their life. MOST IMPORTANTLY IS TO ACCEPT THEM AS THE WAY THEY ARE. THEY ARE PERFECT IN THEIR OWN WAYS.

 

They want a happy life too.

Do you think their fandoms fight with each other can make them happy?

NO! They'll be more sad! It could be more worse if there is death between the fights in their fandoms. They will think its their fault that fan died. 

 

 

 

ARMYs and EXO-Ls.

EXO-Ls and ARMYs.

Hating each other will not bring any good. It's going to be more worst.

Please I'm begging you guys to stop hating, hurting and blaming each other.

 

BTS said ARMYs are their Wings.

EXO said We Are One.

We ARMYs and EXO-Ls can be ONE and be BTS and EXO's WINGS to fly high to our dreams. 

 

Together  we are stronger.

Together we are one.

Together we won't die.

 

Let's be friend and create a better world.

Let's support each other and don't let anyone fall.

 

 

Maybe one day EXO and BTS are no longer here but we have created great memories with them.

Maybe one day you in your kitchen, singing your favourite songs, cooking lunch for your grandchild and they ask you what song are you singing, then you tell them

 

"When I was young like you, there is a boy band called.."

 

Isn't is beautiful? Reminiscing and tell others about your beautiful memories with your idols. 

It's like you're forever an EXO-L, ARMY, BABYz/WARRIOR, V.I.P, Black Jacks, S♥NE, 4NIA...

 

Please 

Stop judging other fans / idols.

Stop blaming / accusing other fans /  idols.

Stop wishing other fans / idols death.

Stop calling other fans / idols mean names.

Stop hurting other fans / idols mentally and physically.

Stop ruining your fandoms / other fandoms and your idol's image, life and hard works. 

I know you're not heartless, you're just didn't think rationally.

 

One day you will regret why you did one of the/everything above before.

What you did, you get back.

Please remember that there is thing called Karma and please trust me.

Karma is a real here.

 

Please remember..

Only true fans will support will support their idols and other fandoms when they need help.

Only true fans will never leave their idols and fandom.

Only true fans will accept their idol's flaws and perfections.

I also believe that kpop idols never teach their fans to be a murderer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for reading this until the end.

I'm sorry for blabbering. I just want to show you how kpop has change my life 180'  and I'm happy with it.

I really hope you guys will THINK DEEPLY about this.

We don't want unwanted things to happen right?

Thank you again.

I'm sorry for my grammatical error since English is not my first language.( Iknow I got an A- but i believe it just my luck. Haha!!)

I don't know if 'Warrior' is for B.A.P fanboys I once heard it in the tv.. I don't know if its real or not... I'm sorry I didn't put many of fandoms name.. I didn't know much... I'm sorry again.

Feel free to comment what you feel and if you think I'm wrong then feel free to correct me.

This just my thought and I just write what I feel right.

 

DON'T FORGET TO SPREAD THE WORDS! I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORTS! THANK YOU AGAIN!