Alphas to the Third Power

I can fall in love with you, can't I?

“Who do you choose?!” Kunpimook yelled at the shaking omega. Yixing stepped back as he stared at the three Alphas, whose shirts were ripped and bloody. “I-I… “He stammered.

 

 

 

This is what happens when an omega transfers to an all alpha school. Well… Used to be all alpha. Zhang Yixing, a top omega of all his classes, master in the musical field, and the most angelic face there was, was told he was transferring to the school at the beginning of the week.

1 week ago.

 

“B-But, I-I’m an omega!” Yixing protested as he was handed a slip of paper from the principle that Friday afternoon. The principle, Mr. Soo Man sighed. “Believe me, Yixing. I would never put you there but the school board decided it was best to send you seeing how our school is… low for your intelligence.” Yixing looked up with pleading eyes. “P-Please, I won’t pass any more tests! I’ll bring my grades down! I-I’ll-“”Mr. Zhang, I’m sorry. But starting on Monday, you will be going to the United Alpha School. They’ll give you your own dorm and your schedule. I wish you the best of luck.” Mr. Soo Man simply said, ending the conversation.

Yixing softened his eyes before looking down. He quietly got up, gathering his things. He bowed before leaving. That simple. He couldn’t fight the school board! But it just wasn’t fair! Why did he have to go?

 


“You’re going to that alpha school?!” Seokjin screeched, sitting up. Yixing nodded as he quietly packed his things. “You know you should be happy! It’s an omega’s dream to go!” Hakyeon scolded. “But I don’t want to go!” the upset omega whined. His two roommates looked at each other before sighing. “I mean at least you don’t have to be stuck in this smelly building!” Seokjin beamed, trying to lighten the mood.

Hakyeon sighed. “But he’ll have to deal with y alphas at the dorms they have over there.” Yixing sat on his bed in a huff. “I said I’ll fail remaining tests or even bring my grade down! I mea-““Lay baby, do you know how stupid that sounds?” Hakyeon asked, using Yixing’s little nickname. Yixing looked down. “Yes… “He admitted.

“You can still come over on the weekends!” Seokjin said with a small smile. Yixing looked over at him. ”This is college, Seokjinnie… Not high school.” He reminded the youngest. Seokjin rubbed the back of his neck. “O-Oh yeah… Sorry.” He laughed.

Yixing sighed, falling on the top of the mattress. “I just… I just don’t want to be alone.” He admitted to the other two. Hakyeon and Seokjin shared a look before joining their friend. “Come on… You have us.” Hakyeon grinned. “Anytime you need help, we’ll be on the way!” Seokjin assured with a fist of power. Yixing looked at his friends smiling. “Yeah, you’re right. I have you guys!” He giggled. What was there to worry about?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay, you have everything? Did you remember your gui- Oh it’s on your back. All your clothes? Nothing else?” Junmyeon worried, another roommate/best friend, looking over Yixing. It was Monday. The day that Yixing began his new school.

Yixing smiled, nodding. “Yes, Junmyeon! I have everything.” He assured. Junmyeon sniffed. “I’m going to miss you!!!” He wailed, throwing his arms around the small Chinese man. Yixing blushed darkly, patting the wailing 27-year-old. Junmeyon was really like a mother.

“Hey Hey! Junmyeon, let him breathe!” Hakyeon cried, tearing Junmyeon off, with Seokjin’s help. “B-But he’s going in there!!!” Junmeyon pointed to the huge school. Hakyeon looked at the school before looking at Yixing.

 

“. . . .”



“WE’RE GOING TO MISS YOU!!!!” The two older ones cried out, throwing themselves on top of the poor omega. Yixing laughed weakly, as they sobbed loudly. “I’ll be fine! “ ‘I think. . .’ He thought to himself as his friends sobbed for his safety.

 

 

Yixing looked back to see his friends waving good bye at him. He smiled to comfort himself. “There was nothing to be afraid of… Nothing! He breathed in good fresh air before taking a step in the all alpha school. That’s when it hit his nose. The wave of alpha smell came in all at once. He gulped as they turned their heads in unison to look at him. “U-Uh…. H-H-Hello.” He squeaked, with a small wave.

 

“OH , RUN YIXING!!!!” He could hear his friends shout at him, causing him to look at them.

 

“W-What?” Yixing frowned, turning until he saw the massive storm of alphas storming to him. “AH!” He cried as he began to run away from the opposite direction. He panted as he ran the school side, hoping to lose the mass but it seemed to have increased even more. “I-I’m so sorry! I’m so sorry!!” He cried out to them. Just as he was about to run even further, he felt a yank on his sleeve and a sound of a door shutting.

“Oh!”

Yixing shut his eyes tight as he felt a built chest against his head. “Where’d he go?” he could hear the alphas growl.

“I don’t know! I can’t smell him!”

“FXXK!”

“Come on! He’ll probably be at school later…”

 

Just as the sound of alphas left, Yixing slowly pulled away from the person who saved him. “T-Thank you! I was worried I would be caught!” Yixing chirped, with a tug on his guitar strap. “No problem! You must be the new guy!” the person grinned. He was a tall, white hair male with a beauty mark underneath his eye. Yixing blushed darkly as he felt himself get weak just by the gaze the male had.

“Oh, sorry! I’m Kunpimook!” the guy laughed, offering his hand. Yixing looked at it before taking it. “I-I’m Yixing!” He introduced, with a soft eye smile. He opened his eyes to see Kunpimook staring at him intensely. “K-Kunpimook?” Yixing questioned, his eyebrows furrowing, worried.

Kunpimook snapped out of it, with a smile. “I’m sorry! Alpha instincts!” he laughed. “It’s just I haven’t been so close to an omega in a couple months. Sorry.” Yixing waved it off. “Oh no! It’s fine! I understand!” He laughed. “But I’m surprised you didn’t faint back there! There were a ton of alphas!”

Yixing blinked as he looked up at Kunpimook who looked at him very amused. “Oh! I’m surprised too! They were yucky!” He said with a hint of disgust. He could hear his new friend laugh. 

“I guess that could be an excuse. Hey! We need to get you into the front office!” Kunpimook grinned, grabbing the omega’s wrist. “I’ll take you there since you’re new.” Yixing nodded happily. “Of course! Thank you so much!” He chirped.

 

 

 

“I-I’m sorry what?” Yixing stammered as he stared at the female at the desk. The old hag sighed annoyed. “I said you’re sharing a dorm with three other alphas. Is there something wrong?” she asked with a raise of an eyebrow. Yixing nodded quickly. “My principle said I would have my own room since I-“ “Well I’m sorry, doll but we ran out of rooms since last August. Gonna have to get used to your new roommates.” She interrupted the poor omega.

Yixing softened his eyes before bowing his head. “Thank you… I guess.” He whimpered before exiting the main office. Kunpimook was leaning against the wall when he heard the door open. He grinned as he came over. “Yixing! So? What classes did you get? Who's your dorm partner?” He asked, a glint of something in his eyes.

“I have 2 classes in the morning and 3 in the afternoon. My Dorm is #4-“ “Yo, Kunpimook! Where’ve you been?” A tall male yelled out. Kunpimook looked over to see before calling out. “I’ve been hanging out with my new best friend, Yixing!” He said, pointing over to the spot where Yixing was.

“Huh? Who?” his friend asked. Kunpimook frowned before turning to see the omega gone. “What?! OH NO I LOST HIM!”

 

 

 

 

“U-Um, I’m sorry but why did you take me?” Yixing asked, looking up at his ‘kidnapper’. He was cradled in this random guys arms. He didn’t know what the hell happened honestly. It all happened in a white flash. He was waiting for Kunpimook to finish speaking with his friend when he was swiped.

The boy looked behind him before looking down. He grinned a beautiful smile before responding, “Well, because you seemed kind of uncomfortable with Kunpipoo. “ He answered. “Kunpipoo?” The omega questioned, before realizing it was Kunpimook he meant. “Oh Kunpimook!”

The boy scrunched his nose up. “Yeaaaa him. Eck.” He shook his head, before letting Yixing down. “Well, we came far enough. I’m Lu Han!“ The boy greeted, with an offer of a handshake. Yixing shook it with politeness. “It’s nice to meet you! I’m-“ “W-Wait wait!” The boy stopped the other one from speaking any further before sniffing greatly. “Wow, dude you smell that?” he asked, trying his hardest to smell. “W-What?” Yixing asked as the boy began to sniff around him. “That strong omega scent, duh!” he answered.

“O-Oh… T-That’s… That’s me.” Yixing confessed. Luhan stared at Yixing confused. “But the omega is Zhang Yixing not- Wait you never told me your name…” He remembered. Yixing held up his paper from the front office where his name was printed at the top. “My name is Zhang Yixing. “

Luhan’s honey filled eyes bulged out. “No way!! My nose is stuffed up today so I couldn’t smell really well until you touched my hand!” he muttered, studying Yixing up close. Yixing stepped back, blushing a million shades of red. “O-O-Oh I see.”

The two stayed there alone in a hallway Yixing had no idea of just staring at each other. “Oh yeah! I forgot! I want to show you the class-“Luhan started, grabbing Yixing’s hand, already walking to the other direction when someone came in.

“YAH! LU HAN!!!” The two turned to see a tall male with twitching eyebrows come forth. “I thought I ing told you to meet me at the bubble shop at noon!” the intruder roared.

 

Yixing trembled as he could feel a dominance feel within the air. Maybe it was just him but the air gotten heavy and thick real quick. He gulped as he felt small sweat beads slide down his cheek. He gripped his oversized sweater, as he watched the ‘friend’ of Luhan’s storm over.

“Yaaaah, Sehun~ I had to run from Kris for accidently spilling some of my tea on Ace. Then I met up with Yixing here.” Luhan explained, patting Yixing’s shoulder. Yixing squeaked as the intruder looked over at Yixing, before sniffing. “O-Oh… So he’s the Omega…” he heard him say, looking at him up and down.

“I-It’s nice to meet you, Sehun.” Yixing quickly bowed, before looking up. “Oh no the pleasure is all mine.Sehun smirked, ruffling his hair. “Hey, hey, hey! I don’t think so!” Luhan snapped at Sehun.

“What?”
 

“Not Yixing! Go find another omega!”

 

“Come on, Hyung. This one actually looks really cute.”

“I SAID NO!”
 

“You don’t boss me or him!”

 

“I’m not bossing anybody! I’m just telling you paws off!”

 

“I put my paws where I want!”



“I think thefxxk not! Tell him Yixing!”

 

The boys turned to look at Yixing to see him long gone. “Where’d he go?”

 

 

 

 

Yixing scratched his head as he walked up the stairs. He was looking for his dorm number, #4B since the day was getting closer to an end. He looked from dorm to dorm, squinting his eyes at the numbers. Maybe it was further down? He didn’t know.

“Need help?” a voice asked from behind, causing the omega to jump in surprise. “Yes!” He squeaked. He turned to meet another tall boy leaning against the wall, eyes closed. He had black hair and milky white skin. He didn’t seem as jolly as the other two but definitely smelled the same… An alpha.

 

The boy pulled himself off the wall before walking over to him. He took off his white earphones before opening his mouth. “May I?” he asked in a low voice, mentioning the paper. Yixing nodded, handing it over. “Yes! My apologies!” he squeaked. It wasn’t that he was nervous to meet another person but it’s just this one had a cold aroma around him.

“Don’t apologize.” The boy sighed, looking up to meet eyes with Yixing. He froze it his spot as he and Yixing shared eye contact. His lips pursed together as Yixing could hear a faint gulp. “U-Um… I-I’m new by the way! Zhang Yixing!” Yixing quickly greeted the boy, trying to make things not as awkward.

It seemed to have worked because the boy looked at his paper. “Ah, so you’re the omega…” He heard him say. “Y-Yeah! I guess everybody knows.” Yixing laughed, rubbing the back of his neck. The boy looked up with a raised eyebrow. “Who wouldn’t? It’s an omega who’s coming to an alpha school.” He replied with a simple shrug.

“I guess so.” Yixing beamed as he looked up to meet eyes with the alpha, who quickly looked down. “ANYWAYS, I’m Min Yoongi.” The boy finally greeted, coughing while saying it. “Oh it’s a pleasure to meet you!” the omega beamed, bowing his head. Yoongi seemed really nice, just like Kunpimook and Luhan. Maybe his roommates would be the same.

“It looks like I’m also your roommate.” He added, handing back the paper. Yixing bulged his eyes. “Really?! That’s great then!” He exclaimed. He quickly followed Yoongi who began to walk ahead of him to the room. “I kind of panicked at the thought of three other alphas sharing a room with me but seeing it’s you, I think I might be fine!”

Yoongi looked over at him, clearing his throat. “You’re not frightened? I mean I know you omegas have heats and-““Oh I haven’t had a heat yet! I’m actually surprised because I met so many alphas today!” the omega explained to the alpha.

“Oh… Well but still. The first one tends to be a bit more effective than the others.” Yoongi mentioned, causing Yixing to stop walking. “Really?” he asked worried. The first heat was the most effective? What?! Hakyeon never told him that! All he said was ‘Oh its nothing’ and ‘you’ll be fine’. What a liar!

“Hey, come on. Our room is just right down the hall.” He heard Yoongi grumble. “Coming!” Yixing called, quickly running to Yoongi. Just as he was about to stop, Yoongi stopped in front of him, causing him to bump into his back. “O-Oh I’m sorry!” he apologized to the alpha who looked at him with an expression that Yixing didn’t see. “I-I-It’s fine. This is our room.” Yoongi stuttered out, opening the door.

He allowed Yixing to go in before switching the light on. The room was pretty big and spaced. It was actually neat at that too. Different from what he imaged for three alphas. He could see some play stations and video games in front of the television and light beige couch. To his left was the kitchen. It looked as if nobody really cooked because of how spotless and neat it was.

“Wooow…” Yixing whispered. He smiled at Yoongi who looked at him before looking away. “It’s great! I’m just going to go put up my stuff!” He said, mentioning the guitar at the back of his back and his baggage. “Yeah, go ahead. The two idiots should be coming home anytime soon anyways. You’ll get to meet them.” Yoongi said, pointing over where 4 bedrooms where at.

Yixing beamed at Yoongi before walking to the bedrooms. He looked at the first room on the left. 'Is this mine?' He questioned as he opened the door.  He was awed as he saw it was filled with shoes around and futboll(soccer) posters. “Ooo, a futboll player.” He said, definitely impressed as he noticed the trophies.

Quietly, Yixing left the room. He moved to the one in the front. 'Maybe this one.' He thought as he opened the door. He looked around the room to see it was messy with clothes and some certificates hanging up. “I wonder what those are for…” He muttered before closing it.

Yixing  moved to the next one. "Please be mine." He prayed silently. He carefully took hold of the handle before opening to see it was empty. “Ah, so this must be mine!” He exclaimed, walking in.

Before he could set anything in its own place, Yixing did what every college newbie would do. Throw themselves on the bed. He let out a long sigh as he felt the soft mattress welcomed him into a soft embrace. Maybe he thought wrong about being here. Maybe it would alright.

 

“I’M HOOOME!”

 

Yixing jumped by the sudden yell. He blinked as he heard Yoongi yell at the other person for yelling. That voice though did sound familiar. “Why are you yelling? Do you want to scare him?” he heard Yoongi yell. “What? Scare who? The baby isn’t back-“

 

“Did you seriously call me a baby?!”

 

Oh would you look at that. He’s back.”

 

“The new guy. He just moved in.”

 

“I didn’t know someone was moving in here.” The first one said.

 

Yixing tilted his head. Those voices definitely sounded familiar. But from where? He got up from his bed to leave the conversations outside. He looked at the mirror on the door of his closet to see he was a mess. He should at least change to something more appropriate for his new roommates. Agreeing with the idea, he began to undress.

“Hey hey! I don’t think that’s a good idea!” What if he doesn’t want to be bothered?!” The second voice yelled. “Quit pulling on me! I just want to see who it is!” the first argued. “Both of you knock it off! Let’s just leave him alone!” Yoongi’s harsh tone came up.

“Hey who the hell do you think you’re talking to?! I’m older by three years young man!”

“Yeah, but you act like a fxxking idiot.”

” I can’t wait until Satan gets a hold of you.”

They wouldn’t barge in. No way! Besides Yoongi wouldn’t let them. Yixing fixed his shorts a bit with small tugs at the ends before being satisfied with it. It was when he reached his shirt the door flew open. He froze on spot to see three boys staring at him with mouth wide, eyes bulged and face red.

 

“Lu-Lu-Luhan? K-Kunpimook? Yo-Yoongi?”

 

 

 

I KNOOOOOOOOWWWWW It's a bit off but isn't every beginning?. ... Don't answer that.   -author