..🌼

The Utterly True Story of a Highschool Crush | EDITING/ REVAMPING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh boys....

I always loved those stories where the girl gets the hottest most charming guy in the school and they live happily ever after.

I, Kim Yerim, live in no such story. I face the sad story called reality. 

The hallways were quite bare as I roamed on my own. In the society we live in it was never the girls who wore graphic tees from the men's section who got the hot guy. It was always the girl with the mini skirts. Or the other hot guy if he swung the other way too. 

The boys considered me one of the boys. Being I was slightly *cough*erted*cough* I was perfectly fine with any type of joke they made and growing up with a tomboy mother and an older brother, I can't say I got too much pressure into wearing the said mini skirt. 

There were never "queenkas" or whatever you want to call it in reality either. There are just pretty birches and bullies. Thing is, I can't say I came across one in my life. There only lives snakes in this high school community. Be warned now, if someone nice walks up to you suddenly, and laughs at all ur smartass jokes, run. If there is not arcasmic comeback, just run. 

 

Can't say I have many friends either. I'm not into all that drama. 

Doesn't change the fact that I'm a girl however.  And being a third year, there just had to be a clique of me crushing on another third year. Because of course. He was beautiful. He was absolutely amazing. He was captain of the soccer team. Ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter