Chapter 2

Daydreaming is not quite bad

"Hello, Kinty. I'm Sodam's brother. Kim Jonghyun"

What is happening right now??? What's all this?? This isn't correct. It can't be. What should I do now?? Should I go hide in the bathroom?? 

Kinty was extremely nervous to look up to greet, whoever the person sitting infront of her. She didn't wanted to believe the truth. Who would have ever thought she'll have to face that kind of a situation, that can't possibly happen, not even in her dreams. 

Collin was rather angry about her sister's behavior and nudged her to make her come to her senses again. Kinty had no choice but to look up. 

"I.... hi..., um... n..ice to meet you too"

She completely stuttered as if she never owned her own tongue. She had never ever been that much nervous in her whole life. But, indeed, she had all the reasons to be so.

"She surely must know you, Jonghyun. She's a big kpop fan"

Kinty looked straight up to her brother. She stared at him burning in anger as if she could eat him up in no time.

"Why did he had to say THAT at a time like this???!!! Ahh.... this good for nothing brother of mine!!!!"

Kinty was completely silent all through their meal. What probably could she say?? That she loves Jonghyun???!! It gaves her creeps even while thinking what could happen in the future. But, at the end, she made up her mind to act normal. She had to believe the truth.


"Collin, I was planning to go out with you now, to search up for some things. Is it possible?"

Sodam asked when they finally went out of the hotel.

Collins looked at Kinty and was asking with eyes whether she could stay there until their granny comes to pick her up. Kinty was indeed nervous. She gave a pleading look to not to leave her alone in that unfamillar place and with no one she knew. Jonghyun got the feeling that he has to help them somehow.

"Collin, do you mind if I drive her home?"

"Oh.. can you do that? Is it okay for you?"

"Yeah. It's ok. You guys go and do your stuff. Let's go, Kinty"

What??? How could they possibly decide how I'm going home, without even asking me??!! And this, Kim Jonghyun!!!! Why did he had to act so cool all of a sudden??!! 

Kinty was out of her mind for a moment. Kim Jonghyun, the main vocalist of the most poplular boy band SHINee, asked her to give her a ride to home. Wow. But what else she was supposed to do?? She had to agree to go with him since it was much more better than staying there all alone.

Jonghyun led the way to his car and opened the door for Kinty. It was so kind of him to act that way. 

"Wow. He's such a gentleman. He knows very well how to act cool infront of everyone. My predictions were right. I knew that he's like this. That's why I love him"

Kinty's mind was filled with various weird things. She couldn't control her mind anyway. She was dying the other day to meet the five princes that she loved the most, and atleast say 'Thank you' for all the things that they did which made her happy everyday. And now, she's in a car with one of them. Just wow.

Jonghyun felt uncomfortable with the silence that he hated the most. He didn't like awkward atmospheres and wants to find something to talk.

"So....., Kinty. Did you explore around today? I think it's your first time here, right?"

"Y...eah. I... I went around..."

"Okay... so.... how was it?"

"Um..., good. Y..eah.. it was... alright"

Kinty didn't wanted to talk much. She felt like lossing everything in her mind when Jonghyun started talking with his heavenly angelic voice that she loved so much. 

"Hey, you don't have to be uncomfortable. Don't think of me as a celebrity or someone. Just think of me as a friend. Anyways, we're going to be relations soon"

"Kinty Mills, come to your senses dude. It's time to act yourself now. Just calm down and be yourself"

She thought to herself.

"Yeah. I mean, okay. Yeah it was good. I went around with my cousin and...."

She made up herself to be friendly and.... it went well, much more better than she thought. They talked about everything. This and that. They shared so many funny, weird as well as cute stories. 

Kinty was overly excited to know what they do backstage. It was a different opportunity for her, to get to know about those unheard stories about SHINee. And, just like how she had thought, they were a bunch of dorks, specially her Jinki. Kinty's ultimate bias is Jinki. But of course she loved all five of them.

In the end she had to tell that she's a huge SHINee fan because Jonghyun got the feeling that she knows so many things about them. Kinty's face went red with embarrasement when she said how much they liked them and their music. But she didn't expose all the things since she knew that it would definitely make things awkward. On the other side, Jonghyun was quite impressed about Kinty. He liked the way she talked and how she related many of her stories with ease, even though those were much longer. Even if she was a fan of his band, he went on talking, even about most secretive things too. 

Both of them had a good time and atlast they had to be parted for the day. Kinty felt much better after having such a friendly talk with Jonghyun. She didn't felt much uncomfortable when she got to know him better. 


It was late when Kinty woke up in the next morning. She felt exhausted because of all the things that happened on the day before. Recalling all those things inside her mind, she went to have her breakfast.

"Kinty dear, Sodam's mom called and invited you to their house today. I think your sister-in-law was impressed about you. Don't you think so?"

"Er..... oh... well, maybe. Do I have to go now, granny?"

"She said that her son will come to pick you up. He'll be here in no time, so be quick"

 It was unexpected.

"Why does she want to see me already? And it can't be Sodam's idea. I was literally acting like a weirdo around her yesterday"

She thought.


"Good morning, Kinty. Did you sleep well?"

Jonghyun asked while getting inside the car to drive Kinty to their home. 

"Yeah. It's nice at my granny's. I had a good sleep"

It was a lie. She didn't sleep well. How can she?? Her mind was filled with all the kinds of things about yesterday's incidents and she thought over and over again about what she needs to do during the days ahead. So it was obvious that she didn't sleep well.

Jonghyun drove them to their house, which was much nearer to Kinty's. They were much friendlier than before and was talking like they've known each other for years. 

Atlast they were there. Both of them got out of the car and Jonghyun opened the back door and took a big box. The box looked much bigger compared to Jonghyun's petite body and Kinty chuckled at the sight.

"Why are you laughing now?"

Jonghyun asked in surprise.

"Oh, it's nothing. But, what's that box?"

"It's for you"

He gave the big box to Kinty. 

"What's in it?"

"See for yourself"