Bonus

Hopeless Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Wonpil and Jinyoung was having a coffee together in the cafe near their company. It have been few years since the episodes of his tragic love. Wonpil keep on telling him to move on but who can change his heart easily when Mark always stay by his side.

"So, you are accepting the offer from Japan?" Wonpil asked.

"Yes, I need to be away from him." Jinyoung sips his coffee.

"In other way it called running away." Wonpil sighed.

"Better than staying and hurting." Jinyoung took a deep breathed.

“So, one year huh?” Wonpil looked at Jinyoung who nodded.

Jinyoung took a deep breathed. He heard about Mark and Jackson is preparing for the wedding around this year. He don’t want to be there. He wanted to have an excused and the offered come. Wonpil and Jinyoung said goodbye since Wonpil is preparing for his concert tour. Jinyoung walked to the park that he always come when he and Mark still a trainee. Lately, he felt much lonelier since he had solo activity.

“Jinyoungie…” Jinyoung turned and he saw Jackson and Mark holding hand while riding their skateboard.

Jackson gave him a proud smile and Mark excitedly come toward him.

“What are you doing here?” Mark stopped and held his board. Jackson followed Mark and their hand still intertwined.

“Nothing. I just think about the old days.” Jinyoung gave his fake smiles.

“Oh yeah, we come here almost every time after practice. You love the choco ice-cream and made me paid for it.” Mark laughed.

“Yes.” Jinyoung remember how Mark put him first from anyone else.

Jackson laughed.

“Jinyoung always let people treat him. Oh, Jinyoung do you know we saw you kissed Jaebum back there after he bought you that Simpson plushy.” Mark frowned did not likes the way Jackson mention about it.

Jinyoung don’t know that Mark and Jackson saw it. That time he playfully kissed Jaebum because Jaebum hate cheesy act.

“Jinyoungie don’t take his word to your heart.” Mark wanted to touch Jinyoung hair but the younger took a step back. Jackson also surprised at Jinyoung action.

“I need to go. See you guys at dorm.” Jinyoung bowed and walked to calm his heart.

 

 

 

 

Mark a little hurt by Jinyoung action and his mood become worst after that. Jackson hate every time Jinyoung come in between them Mark mood affected by it.

“Are you angry about the thing I told Jinyoung?” Jackson stopped walking and let go of Mark’s hand.

Mark turned to meet Jackson eyes.

“He should not know about that.” Mark voice became stern.

“Because that when you decide to look at me.” Jackson knew that is the turning point of Mark’s heart.

“It all in the past.” Mark let out a sighed. Lately they always fought about petty thing.

Jackson would bring out Jinyoung most of the time.

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung sat at the riverbank. Tomorrow, their manager will announce his departure from the group due to his Japan contract. He expected the worst reaction from Mark but he knew the other would let him go. He pulled his phone and scroll down the picture he taken with Mark. He might not able to forget Mark but he would wish for his happiness. Jinyoung sighed and ticked one by one of the picture, he about to press delete when he got a call from Jaebum.

“Ah…Jaebum-hyung…” Jinyoung anwered.

“Do you read the article about you in online portal?” Jaebum voice made Jinyoung assumed the article about his contract with Japan’s company already spread out.

“No.” Jinyoung answered calmly.

“Where are you now?” Jaebum asked.

“I’m on my way to dorm. Let’s talk about it when I’m home.” Jaebum could feel that Jinyoung knew about the article.

“You really signed off the contract, right?” Jaebum voiced shaking and Jinyoung hum.

Jaebum ended the called.

 

 

 

 

                Mark and Jackson came inside the dorm and surprised to see everyone in the living room. He saw Yugye

Please log in to read the full chapter