Final

Hopeless Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hopeless Love

 

                Jinyoung back to his dorm from filming last episode for his drama and the members greeted him as usual. The maknae quickly hugged him as if they did not see him for a month. Jinyoung got the message from the group that Mark got the offer for Jungle. Jinyoung went to Mark’s room before entered his and he heard Mark called for him to come in.

“Hyung…” Mark stood up from his bed and hugged Jinyoung.

“You have worked so hard. Welcome back as GOT7.” Mark said while hugging him.

“Hyung, do you have any shower gel?” Jackson was coming out from Mark’s shower asking for shower gel and Jinyoung smiled when Mark gave the bottle to Jackson.

“You should check it before enter the bathroom, idiot.” Mark said and Jackson grinned.

“You still love me anyway.” Jackson let a loud laugh ignored that Jinyoung was there.

It has been few month since Jinyoung confessed to Mark and Mark rejected him.

“Sorry, he is so loud.” Mark saw the changes on Jinyoung expression but the younger still smiled.

“I heard about the cast and I’m happy for you.” Jinyoung gave the working glove that he bought on his way back to dorm.

“Thank you, Jinyoungie.” Mark kissed Jinyoung cheek.

“I will go to my room. Hope you can survive in jungle.” Jinyoung giggled tried to brush off the awkward air.

Jackson came out from the bathroom and he saw Jinyoung still in Mark’s room.

“Oh, working gloves. I already gave mine to him. You can keep this one for yourself.” Jackson took the gloves and shove to Jinyoung chest.

“Jackson…” Mark tried to take back the gloves but Jinyoung put it back into his bag.

“Oh, sorry. I thought you don’t have one.” Mark saw Jinyoung eyes watery.

Jinyoung left the room and went to his room. They are having their own room but Jinyoung realised Jackson and Mark mostly stay together.

 

Jackson not feeling well before the comeback, Jinyoung helps to take care of Jackson because before thing happened between them he and Jackson a true best friend. Jinyoung bring the soup to Jackson room and he saw Jackson sleep and slowly he put the soup on table before woke up his once best friend. Jackson saw Jinyoung small body tried to sit him up to ease him eat.

“You should let Jaebum-hyung come to help you.” Jackson muttered.

“They are having a dance practice but I have movie interview so I’m finished my schedule early.” Jinyoung feed Jackson and the slight older held his hand.

“Why you still being nice to me when what I do is hurting you?” Jackson asked, and Jinyoung knew that one day he would need to answer this question.

“You are not hurting me. The feeling between you and Mark-hyung is mutual. I was coming in between the two of you.” Jinyoung pulled his hand from Jackson gripped and continue feeding Jackson.

“You deserved to be with someone who will make you happy, Jinyoung. Don’t only look at

Please log in to read the full chapter