Can I Be Your Juliette?

Can I be your Juliette?

Your POV

When the school day was over,I waited by my locker for Taemin to come meet me to go home.

I gathered all of my things from my locker and shoved them into my shoulder backpack.

I slammed my locker shut and sighed as I leaned against my locker.

The girl from earlier walked by with her two sidekicks on each side of her.She turned her head at me and gave me a disgusting look as she walked past me.I started right back at her and gave her the same disgusting look.

But inside,I was scared to death. I had always been a timid person.I always got made fun of and just dealt with it.

But..for some reason, this was different...

Taemin's POV

I was on my way to meet noona by her locker like everyday. It was funny how we were in the same grade,and I called her "noona". But, she was a couple months older than me. But she never felt like a "noona". She felt more like a little sister whom I had to protect.

I shook my thoughts and saw Hana leaning against her locker waiting for me.She looked sad.

Could it be from what was bothering her earlier?

As I got closer to her, I saw a girl with two girls on each side of her.

She seemed to be smirking at noona in a disgusting bullying way.

I'm was definitely sure that this was what was bothering her earlier. I knew exactly what it was about.

After..it wasn't the first time...

I wiped the serious look off my face and ran full speed towards Hana and gave her a great big hug.

The other 3 girls immediately whipped their heads backwards,almost breaking their necks in the process,with jealous faces.

Just as I thought...

"Come on Noona." I said with sympathy in my voice.

She satyed silent as we laced arms and walked out of the school and got into the car to go home.

The car ride to the dorm stayed silent...the whole way..

Your POV

We finally arrived home and all I wanted to do was sleep.

I quickly walked to Taemin and I's room and dropped my backpack and slammed the door shut. I crawled into the top bunk and cover my useless body under the soft comforter. Thoughts began to swirl in my head..

Taemin's POV

When me  and Hana walked into the dorm, she quickly ran to her room.

I frowned.

"Hyungs!" I yelled.

Key then walked out of the kitchen with a glass and dish towel.

"Yes Taeminnie?" Key asked as he dried the glass.

"It's...happening again.."I said I looked down.

"Oh.." His face softened.

He immediately knew what I was talking about...

I was never able to have any friends at school who were girls.

If I did..other girls would bully them and threaten them..

So in the end my friends would leave me to avoid getting hurt.I didn't take it personally though.I would rather them not get hurt instead of risking themselves just to my friend.I couldn't be that selfish.

It had always made me so angry how other girls at school thought that they could dictate who I could be friends with.

I just hope...noona doesn't leave me too...

Key's POV

I stared at Taemin.

I couldn't count how many times this problem happened.

It wouldn't have been too serious if it hadn't happened constantly.

"Don't worry Taemin,I'll go talk to Hana about it.How about you get help your hyungs in the kitchen with the the dishes,okay?" I said to him trying to make him not worry too much..

"Okay hyung.." Taemin replied with a hint of worry in his voice.

When Taemin walked into the kitchen, I walked down the hallway and knocked on Hana and Taemin's door.

"Hana?"I asked.

"Yeah?" I heard her muffled reply from the other side of the door.

I walked into the room and crawled onto the top bunk at the end of the bed.

"I think..we need to talk.." I said seriously.

"I know what it's about.." she said.

"Hana...if you ever have problems like this..why can't you just come to us about it? Do you think we don't care?" I asked her.

"No..I just...I just..don't want to worry anyone.." She said timidly.

"Hana..this isn't the first time this has happened to Taemin...he couldn never have friends that were girls who didn't get bullied..But the girls always ditched him before we could take action on it.." I told her.

"Oh..." she said.

"Just don't tell Minho or Jonghyun about this..they'd throw a fit.." I told her as I laughed.

"Too late!" Jonghyun said as him and Minho rushed into the room with angry faces.

Hana laughed as she saw their expressions.

It was sweet to see how much they cared for Hana.

We all cared for Hana...

 

 

 

Okay, here you go guys.Sorry I didn't update sooner.

I got super sick again and had to make myself go to school today for finals. With a fever,dizziness,sore throat and everything.

It was horrible! But I'm feeling better now!

So you better like this chapter! ;~; Sorry if it's short.

Love you guys!! Please comment and subscribe!!