When Eyes First Meet

Dance Into My Life
Nichkhun's POV There he was again , just like yesterday and  like all the night before, at the park. Many people passed trough this park, couples in loves out for a stroll, on a date, business men and women going home from work, and anyone out for a simple walk. The park was an attraction on its own, that's how beautiful it was constructed with a big enough Lake at the center and a wooden old style bridge connecting one side to the other. Quite beautiful at night time, as it was illuminated quite well. There were a few street performers every night, singers, magicians and dancers, very talented individuals, however, that wasn't what brought me here every night, no it was a certain person who caught my attention since the first time I laid eyes on him. He was one of those performers, with one of the biggest crowds around him, all of different ages, teenage girls, guys, ajummas, old ladies and little kids, all watching in awe at the talented and beautiful dancer in the middle. Everyone of his move brought a chill to my body, I just couldn't move away. It was, as if, he was dancing just for me. The dance being quite enchanting, but being more so, the dancer himself. A slim fit build with long legs, brown hair falling down to his eyes, beautiful dark eyes puffy cheeks, pink lips that would turn into a pout due to his concentration, and the most attractive flush present on his cheeks. Did I mention it's winter and the weather literally bites.  As the song, being played from a boom box on his left, came to an ending, his movements ceased, his head low and the crowd started clapping and cheering for him. He moved, making a heart shape with hands held in place at his chest just above his own heart, in appreciation to the crowd. He lifted his head, I couldn't help but gasp at the display. The dancer with a wide breathtaking smile on his stunning face, looked out into his audience and at that moment our eyes locked. Everything faded, slowed down, the crowd became a blur, the cheering became muffled, it was...only us...staring at each other. From that moment on, I immediately knew my heart was stolen. Yet, this was a robbery, however, that I enjoyed quite well. *_**_**_*•_••_••_•*^_^^_^^_^*_*•_• (sigh)...well, this is my first attempt at writing please be nice! Do not know if I'm gonna continue this story so far is as is.안녕~~~! 감사합니다.